How Should Whistleblower/Spy Be Punished?

I think the committee must now PROVE there was an original whistleblower otherwise all other claims are now suspect and this investigation moot.
Nothing will ever make the Trump Crime family suspect in the mind of Don's cult following.
What crime?
Ask US bankers. They won't touch him.
Who you vote for
Not Don, Not Hillary, can you put together a complete sentence?
He's Russian. English is his second language.

Nothing will ever make the Trump Crime family suspect in the mind of Don's cult following.
What crime?
Who you vote for
He's sumpin' all right.

What crime?
Who you vote for
I’m directly related to a founding father

What crime?
Who you vote for
Ok chicken
No, judicious with my vote, the lessor of two evils will never cut it for me, ya still wind up with evil.

Republicans Push For Whistleblower’s Identity In Impeachment Inquiry

Democrats say the whistleblower’s testimony is not needed at this point because it has been corroborated by other witnesses. Bringing him or her forward after repeated attacks by Trump would only put the whistleblower’s safety at risk, they said.

“We have a long-standing concern that the president and his allies in Congress aren’t interested in the underlying act but are interested in risking the life of the whistleblower,” Representative Eric Swalwell told reporters.

Government personnel have been assigned to protect the whistleblower, according to sources familiar with the matter, after Trump has attacked the whistleblower and conservative news outlets and social-media activists speculated about the individual’s identity.

GOP PUSH TO OUT WHISTLEBLOWER

The fact that whistleblowers are protected by law means nothing to NaziCons like Gym Jordan and Mark Meadows.

Democrats say the whistleblower’s testimony is not needed at this point because it has been corroborated by other witnesses. Bringing him or her forward after repeated attacks by Trump would only put the whistleblower’s safety at risk, they said.

“We have a long-standing concern that the president and his allies in Congress aren’t interested in the underlying act but are interested in risking the life of the whistleblower,” Representative Eric Swalwell told reporters.

Government personnel have been assigned to protect the whistleblower, according to sources familiar with the matter, after Trump has attacked the whistleblower and conservative news outlets and social-media activists speculated about the individual’s identity.

The fact that whistleblowers are protected by law means nothing to NaziCons like Gym Jordan and Mark Meadows.
It was a private hearing lol

What crime?
Who you vote for
Oh fuck that, the founders are why this place is such a shithole in the first place; the first great american liars.

Only affluent white male land holders get the vote is a representative democratic form of governance?

Horse shit. Privileged "gentlemen" genociders and slavers of leisure too lazy to do their own labor.

It was a private hearing lol
With Republicans included, yeah, we heard.

Who you vote for
Oh fuck that, the founders are why this place is such a shithole in the first place; the first great american liars.

Only affluent white male land holders get the vote is a representative democratic form of governance?

Horse shit. Privileged "gentlemen" genociders and slavers of leisure too lazy to do their own labor.
Where you from?

Who you vote for

Where you from?
Is there anyone home in there?

No, judicious with my vote, the lessor of two evils will never cut it for me, ya still wind up with evil.
Where you from
Jo mamma
Chicken shit
You're so interesting to discuss things with.
Canadian or gay which is it ?
You assign rather than discuss, just pick one, lying ain't even a thing in american society, hell, it's presidential.

Were you going to post your address or not?

You assign rather than discuss, just pick one, lying ain't even a thing in american society, hell, it's presidential.
Discuss fallacies with you ? Let’s just get to the root of you problem.. you keep avoiding it

Discuss fallacies with you ? Let’s just get to the root of you problem.. you keep avoiding it
If whether I'm "Canadian" or "gay" seems to be a problem for you, you may have problems, sure.

Chicken shit
If whether I'm "Canadian" or "gay" seems to be a problem for you, you may have problems, sure.
Not if you don’t come out of the closet

Not if you don’t come out of the closet
You did.

We've gotten to soft, we need to treat enemy spies the way we did in the old days.

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now,”

Trump Wants To Find Whistleblower, Alludes To Punishment, If Found

Punished? Who do you or trump think you are?

The government nor anyone else has any business even thinking that people are children that need to be punished. It's that government nanny from birth to death that you people have been demanding for so long.

Adults don't get punished and our government isn't a parent or nanny that punishes.

The whistleblower didn't do anything wrong. The person isn't a spy. They filed a legal report with the government.

If you and trump don't like it that's just too bad.

Grow up. The government isn't anyone's nanny.

Forum List

Back