Zone1 How should non-Jews fix antisemitism?

Uh, I've driven around Chicago... plenty of churches...

Also completely off topic.
I'm sure all the gang members go to Church.
Your favorite topic is Jews Bad yet no one important has ever considered you to be essential to run their company.

To the point, those other nations don't have something like AIPAC influencing our politics.
I'm sure you know that Israel is the only nation that has dozens of groups all over DC trying to get the US to stop having a relationship with Israel while all these nations suck off our teat and give nothing at all in return.

Funny, the US hasn't taken anyone's else's territory since 1898... we give people's land back to them.
Which has what to do with the other 535 nations in the UN?
It's obvious you know zip about the African continent.

I'm sure you know that Israel is the only nation that has dozens of groups all over DC trying to get the US to stop having a relationship with Israel while all these nations suck off our teat and give nothing at all in return.

Really? I haven't seen any of those other PACs engaging in the kind of gangster politics AIPAC does.

Holy cow, there are four congresswomen who don't like Israel! We need to get them!!!

I’m sure I don’t have to tell you this, but for the benefit of others….Joe’s hostility toward Israel, as evidenced by his double standards, is driven by antisemitism.

And again….how telling. A thread on how to combat antisemitism brings out the Jew-haters to complain about Israel.

Really? I haven't seen any of those other PACs engaging in the kind of gangster politics AIPAC does.

Holy cow, there are four congresswomen who don't like Israel! We need to get them!!!
That's because you don't read about these PACs.
The only thing your brain processes is anti-Israel lies.

Whoever said that members of Congress agree with any of these garbage PACs?

I’m sure I don’t have to tell you this, but for the benefit of others….Joe’s hostility toward Israel, as evidenced by his double standards, is driven by antisemitism.

And again….how telling. A thread on how to combat antisemitism brings out the Jew-haters to complain about Israel.
He is a racist to the Nth degree.
Racists hate 2 groups of people...Blacks and Jews.
They consider Blacks to be hopelessly stupid and Jews the Rulers of Planet Earth.
There is no cure.

Liberals hate Jews because they, the Jews, demonstrate over and over that with the right character traits, the right values, and OK….a good kup on your shoulders, a persecuted minority can rise to success. It kills their “victimhood” and failure narrative.
Lisa, you're Jew Supremacy is hilarious. At various times throughout history the Jews have been slaves, poor refugees, and victims of atrocity. But also the beneficiaries of charity and billions in economic and military aid. To put their socio-ecnomic status compared to other minorities in this country up to the right values and character traits is the same kind of white wing anti-semitism you're trying to elicit a defense for and a desecration of other minorities without any real in depth analysis of anything. What values do you think Jews have that other minorities don't?

Lisa, you're Jew Supremacy is hilarious. At various times throughout history the Jews have been slaves, poor refugees, and victims of atrocity. But also the beneficiaries of charity and billions in economic and military aid. To put their socio-ecnomic status compared to other minorities in this country up to the right values and character traits is the same kind of white wing anti-semitism you're trying to elicit a defense for and a desecration of other minorities without any real in depth analysis of anything. What values do you think Jews have that other minorities don't?
Prior to very recent history, this post is a complete lie.
Jews have always been successful because they are educated, trusted and savvy.
When Jews are too successful, the losers get jealous and force their leaders to expel the Jews.

Hilarious...The American Revolution was funded due to the leadership of a Jew who the sponsors in France trusted.

The Jews were welcomed as long as they paid a head tax and remained religious.
The Muslims murder atheists.

There hasn't been any dhimmis in a couple hundred years. Dhimmis we're only able bodied men who refused to fight for the community.

No double standard at all. If someone else engaged in the same behavior as Israel and INSISTED America subsidize it with blood and treasure, I'd have just as much a complaint about them.

That's because you don't read about these PACs.
The only thing your brain processes is anti-Israel lies.

That's exactly that... I don't read about them because they aren't engaging in the bad behavior.

For instance, what is the British equivalent to AIPAC? Can you name this organization?

To get back to the topic as to how to combat antisemitism, I suggest:

1) All high school students should be taught about the Holocaust as part of the required curriculum.

2) Any hate crimes against Jews, which is the group most likely to suffer from them, be dealt with firmly. Anyone desecrating a synagogue or private property of a Jew (happened to me twice) should have a minimum jail term of 30 days, without bail. Anyone assaulting a Jew should have a minimum of 6 months in jail (and not released on bail to do it again, as happened it NY).

3) Any public elected official defending Farrakhan, or inviting him to taxpayer-funded conferences, should be forced to resign.

That’s for starters.

Prior to very recent history, this post is a complete lie.
Jews have always been successful because they are educated, trusted and savvy.
When Jews are too successful, the losers get jealous and force their leaders to expel the Jews.

They have been getting US foreign aid since 1948 as well as reparations from Germany.

No double standard at all. If someone else engaged in the same behavior as Israel and INSISTED America subsidize it with blood and treasure, I'd have just as much a complaint about them.

That's exactly that... I don't read about them because they aren't engaging in the bad behavior.

For instance, what is the British equivalent to AIPAC? Can you name this organization?
More civil lies from the schmuck who admits he's never researched these anti-Israel PACs.
Blame President Lyndon B Johnson for stopping Israel from taking over their neighbors in 1967.

He is a racist to the Nth degree.
Racists hate 2 groups of people...Blacks and Jews.
They consider Blacks to be hopelessly stupid and Jews the Rulers of Planet Earth.
There is no cure.
That’s the irony of this whole thing. He’s a liberal who rails against any perceived racism against blacks, calling everyone who disagrees with liberalism a racist, and expounding on the horrors of prejudice…..and then he spews venom toward Jews.

He is an antisemitic Democrat. Their numbers have been increasing.

To get back to the topic as to how to combat antisemitism, I suggest:

1) All high school students should be taught about the Holocaust as part of the required curriculum.

2) Any hate crimes against Jews, which is the group most likely to suffer from them, be dealt with firmly. Anyone desecrating a synagogue or private property of a Jew (happened to me twice) should have a minimum jail term of 30 days, without bail. Anyone assaulting a Jew should have a minimum of 6 months in jail (and. Ot released on bail to do it again, as happened it NY).

3) Any public elected official defending Farrakhan, or inviting him to taxpayer-funded conferences, should be forced to resign.

That’s for starters.
You left out Lexapro.

Forum List

Back