Zone1 How should non-Jews fix antisemitism?

You are leaving out the hundreds of billions we spend fighting wars the Zionists instigate... pretty much as long as I have been an adult starting with US intervention in Lebanon. They've been trying to get us into a war with Iran for years.

For the record, I've never said that.. .but never mind. I find all religions to be a little stupid.

You do realize that the ARABS from Palestine are more of a Semitic People than Jews from Europe, right?

What makes Israel more noxious than, let's say, China, is that Israel is a colonial, apartheid state. China has a horrible form of government, but it's one that most of their people tacitly accept. The Palestinians never signed up to be colonized. In fact, they helped the British fight the Ottomans and then the Nazis on the hope to be free, only to have their land given to Europe's Jews.

No, you really don't get it.

For the record, I'm against ALL religion. Or at least any religion that thinks it rationalizes bad behavior.
You suffer from recidivism; the same nonsense over and over that has been debunked an untold of amount of times.
Just admit you hate Jews because we are more charitable and educated than anyone else.

1) The Arabs got paid for their arid land that they couldn’t even farm. How much did the Arabs pay the nearly 1 million Jews they drove from their homes throughout the entire region? Many Jews were prosperous in the region and had nice homes, furnishings, jewelry, money…..the Arabs stole it all.

2) And you think Jews should turn over the land they won when the Arabs attacked them in 1967? What deterrent would your Arab friends have if they knew they could attack at will, and then get any land they lost returned to them?

3) And wasn’t this a thread on how to reduce antisemitism? And yet you and some of the other antisemites are back to dumping on Israel? You people are always insisting that Israel-hate and Jew-hate are not related, so how come the Jew-haters flock to a thread on antisemitism and start bitching about Israel?

In 1948 the European Zionists had only purchased 7% of the land.

1) The Arabs got paid for their arid land that they couldn’t even farm. How much did the Arabs pay the nearly 1 million Jews they drove from their homes throughout the entire region? Many Jews were prosperous in the region and had nice homes, furnishings, jewelry, money…..the Arabs stole it all.

Okay, let's look at that. The Sephardic Jews were driven out of Spain after the Reconquista, and welcomed in the Arab world. And they found a safe haven in the Arab world while the Jews of Europe got treated to inquisitions, pogroms, and the holocaust. So when did the Islamic world turn on them? Yup, when they stole Palestine.

2) And you think Jews should turn over the land they won when the Arabs attacked them in 1967? What deterrent would your Arab friends have if they knew they could attack at will, and then get any land they lost returned to them?

In an ideal world, we should have a two-state solution, assuming you can get the Palestinians to acquiesce to the theft of their land... Because the alternative is to eventually end apartheid in Israel, and then the Arabs would have the majority vote.

3) And wasn’t this a thread on how to reduce antisemitism? And yet you and some of the other antisemites are back to dumping on Israel? You people are always insisting that Israel-hate and Jew-hate are not related, so how come the Jew-haters flock to a thread on antisemitism and start bitching about Israel?
If there is hostility, it is because of Zionism...

Joe has castigated the Jewish religion itself, calling Judaism “disgusting,” and a host of other things. He in fact said that I am to blame for choosing to remain Jewish!
If he has said those things he's a bigot, but I haven't seen them said here.
As far as your one-sided analysis of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, in which you paint one side all bad and the other side (who elected antisemitic Islamic terrorists sworn to Israel’s destruction) as innocent victims, I realize this is the result of your liberal politics. Still, this is not the thread for you to apply double standards to Israel, which is usually the result of negative leanings toward Jews. This thread is on how to reduce antisemitism - not advance it.
Lisa, I have done no such thing. What I want is for Israel to live up to the Democratic principles it espoused during its declaration of establishment. To foster the development of a country that exists for the benefit of all inhabitants and ensure complete equality of social and political rights, irrespective of religion, race or sex. Just because some Palestinians engage in terrorism, doesn't make it okay to keep the Palestinians in Gaza under occupation or to encourage settlement on disputed land. None of that is anti-jewish its anti-right wing Israeli policy.

Okay, let's look at that. The Sephardic Jews were driven out of Spain after the Reconquista, and welcomed in the Arab world. And they found a safe haven in the Arab world while the Jews of Europe got treated to inquisitions, pogroms, and the holocaust. So when did the Islamic world turn on them? Yup, when they stole Palestine.

In an ideal world, we should have a two-state solution, assuming you can get the Palestinians to acquiesce to the theft of their land... Because the alternative is to eventually end apartheid in Israel, and then the Arabs would have the majority vote.

If there is hostility, it is because of Zionism...
The Jews were welcomed as long as they paid a head tax and remained religious.
The Muslims murder atheists.

Nope, I hate that fine American men and women are being sent over there because the Zionists run our politics.
I agree and I told you why.
I just don’t know why educated Americans love Israel to such a degree.

If he has said those things he's a bigot, but I haven't seen them said here.

Lisa, I have done no such thing. What I want is for Israel to live up to the Democratic principles it espoused during its declaration of establishment. To foster the development of a country that exists for the benefit of all inhabitants and ensure complete equality of social and political rights, irrespective of religion, race or sex. Just because some Palestinians engage in terrorism, doesn't make it okay to keep the Palestinians in Gaza under occupation or to encourage settlement on disputed land. None of that is anti-jewish its anti-right wing Israeli policy.
I suggest you present a Peace Agreement for every Arab nation as they are all at each other’s throats.

In 1948 the European Zionists had only purchased 7% of the land.
Actually, the Jews purchased close to 30% of the land, paying a lot more than it was worth. And that doesn’t mean that the remaining 70% was owned by Arabs.

What percent of the land the Arabs took from the 850,000 Jews throughout the Middle East have they paid them for? Like……0%?

How should non-Jews fix antisemitism?​

A better question is: Why should non-Jews fix anti-semitism?
I have nothing against Jewish people, but my problems aren't theirs to solve, nor are theirs mine. People are free to dislike other people.

Actually, the Jews purchased close to 30% of the land, paying a lot more than it was worth. And that doesn’t mean that the remaining 70% was owned by Arabs.

What percent of the land the Arabs took from the 850,000 Jews throughout the Middle East have they paid them for? Like……0%?
You believe for a moment that retarda is going to go out not being a demented anti-Israel piece of garbage?

You suffer from recidivism; the same nonsense over and over that has been debunked an untold of amount of times.
Just admit you hate Jews because we are more charitable and educated than anyone else.

Liberals hate Jews because they, the Jews, demonstrate over and over that with the right character traits, the right values, and OK….a good kup on your shoulders, a persecuted minority can rise to success. It kills their “victimhood” and failure narrative.

Which is why I am glad I don't live in a country run by religious fanatics... and I'm trying to keep it that way.

Actually, they don't. Most educated Americans, including Jews, are kind of horrified by what we've signed up for. It's the amen-corner Fundies who keep us on this awful policy.

Really? Because the only countries that seem to be at war are Syria, Iraq and Yemen, and those are winding down. Everyone else seems pretty much at peace.
Because atheism is doing so well in our Blue City slums, especially in Chicago where you reside.
Your emotional Disturbance is duly noted.

You believe for a moment that retarda is going to go out not being a demented anti-Israel piece of garbage?
My response to her is really for the benefit of those reading who may otherwise be misled by her misinformation. I know she herself is hopeless.

The Balkans and Pakistan don't have their hand jammed up to the elbow in our pockets.
I never stated they needed the US to murder each other; they simple murder each other because their borders were changed post WWII like most of the other nations.

Forum List

Back