How sad is it CNN's highest rating came from a Republican debate????

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
LMAO!! a network well known for leaning left cant make ratings on any of it's own stories regarding the left-wing issues they all hold near and dear; but they nearly topped FOX in ratings for the Republican debates!1

Great job CNN!!

snicker

LMAO!! a network well known for leaning left cant make ratings on any of it's own stories regarding the left-wing issues they all hold near and dear; but they nearly topped FOX in ratings for the Republican debates!1

Great job CNN!!

snicker

Go check out the kind of garbage on TV that gets great ratings and that should explain it to you.

I will defend CNN. When they never had a show who anyone watched it isn't hard to beat such a dismal record.

It isn't their fault, after all they do portray themselves as the beacon of truth speaking for America. It really isn't their fault that the majority of cable news watcher think otherwise.

It is ironic and funny.

Great job CNN!!

snicker

Go check out the kind of garbage on TV that gets great ratings and that should explain it to you.

Yeah, I don't think anyone has watched the democrat debates.

Great job CNN!!

snicker

I find them to be the most balanced actually. And it's not surprising a debate would get the best ratings. The other news channels didn't have it.

Great job CNN!!

snicker

Do you buy or sell ads on TV?

No?

Then what the fuck does it matter to you?

Great job CNN!!

snicker

Do you buy or sell ads on TV?

No?

Then what the fuck does it matter to you?

tissue?

Great job CNN!!

snicker

---
Not a debate, but a soap opera.

Great job CNN!!

snicker

Yeah, I don't think anyone has watched the democrat debates.
Wait, what? The Democrats had debates?

I wouldn't have missed it expecting Trump to do his usual child-act, pouting, scowling and looking like Mussolini, but I turned it off half way through. Trump got tiresome and the rest did their political thing.

Great job CNN!!

snicker
:badgrin::hellno:

Got a good rating for being one of the greatest comedies this year.

LMAO!! a network well known for leaning left cant make ratings on any of it's own stories regarding the left-wing issues they all hold near and dear; but they nearly topped FOX in ratings for the Republican debates!
Circuses apparently make for good TV. Maybe they should start a series called "Clown for a Day". The Republicans have Season 1 covered already! :laugh2:

LMAO!! a network well known for leaning left cant make ratings on any of it's own stories regarding the left-wing issues they all hold near and dear; but they nearly topped FOX in ratings for the Republican debates!
Circuses apparently make for good TV. Maybe they should start a series called "Clown for a Day". The Republicans have Season 1 covered already! :laugh2:

Clearly the OP has no clue what ratings represent.

Forum List

Back