How racist America despised early Italian migrants through satire

historycisalpin

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2014
CISALPINE
mafia.jpeg

mafia.PNG

mafia2.PNG

So what is false about those portrayals? A majority of Italians went back to Italy after they made enough money to set themselves up with businesses and farms in Italy; like most economic opportunists the majority of immigrants didn't come here because they loved freedom n stuff, they came to loot and plunder and stuff their pockets. No need to pretend the natives were obligated to pander to them; all they did was lower wages and living standards for white working people already here.

They are white now so it's cool

Exactly. Glad to see you're getting over your racism a little. White Lives Matter.
I would expect a dumb ass to not know that racism was the chief reason in declaring Italians as white...all for the purpose of consolidating power....

Like I said before the immigrant groups most discriminated against were Europeans. The non "Whites" non Europeans post 1965 are the least discriminated against. N. American and W. Europe are least racist places on Earth. Most countries are ethnostates and those countries are for their people only. Good morning and fuck all of you leftists with a red hot poker up the ass.

They are white now so it's cool

Exactly. Glad to see you're getting over your racism a little. White Lives Matter.
I would expect a dumb ass to not know that racism was the chief reason in declaring Italians as white...all for the purpose of consolidating power....

Speaking of dumbasses, I guess you really have no purpose in life other than sniveling about Whitey. You can get together and form a club with the other Whitey haters, like Underwear Swap Wednesdays or something like that, and bond.

The Irish were targets of the same propaganda. They still call Notre Dame football players the "fighting Irish" when most of the players are probably Black. The Irish couldn't catch a break at the start of the Civil War. They were literally snatched off the ships as they docked and used as cannon fodder in the war.

Forum List

Back