How Pompeo’s CIA spied on Julian Assange

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats & Republicans, Liberal & Conservative spymasters and media, ALL agreed to prosecute the heroic journalist Julian Assange — here is how Trump’s billionaire pal Sheldon Adelson became a channel for CIA dirty tricks.

Those liberals who supported “Russia-gate” will find little sympathy in this journalist’s new and excellent expose of the crimes of Pompeo’s CIA against the WikiLeaks founder.

Exposed: CIA used Sheldon Adelson's firm to spy on Julian Assange
Meh. All Trump has to do is backdate a fake FISA warrant. No harm, no foul. The guys not even American

OP
Tom Paine 1949

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats & Republicans, Liberal & Conservative spymasters and media, ALL agreed to prosecute the heroic journalist Julian Assange — here is how Trump’s billionaire pal Sheldon Adelson became a channel for CIA dirty tricks.

Those liberals who supported “Russia-gate” will find little sympathy in this journalist’s new and excellent expose of the crimes of Pompeo’s CIA against the WikiLeaks founder.

Exposed: CIA used Sheldon Adelson's firm to spy on Julian Assange
To be honest, after the whole Manning thing , Julian was careless to believe they wouldn't come after him.
He should have been hiding away in Australia or Iceland instead of running around Europe like a celebrity.
But yeah, Pompeo does seem to have a personal beef with him.
One day somebody with access to the archives will write the whole story of Pompeo’s rise to power within the Trump Administration. I don’t think it will be the story of a “great statesman“ or geo-strategist coming to the aid of a bumbling and out of his depth President.

I believe Pompeo (and Bolton) represent[ed] the same aggressive interests of the Military Industrial Complex and the Security State as Cheney and Rumsfeld did. Pompeo is to Trump what Cheney was to baby Bush. In addition he is an “End Days” “Christian Zionist” who knows how to manipulate Trump and is willing to demonize all opponents. A very dangerous combination. Pompeo’s “beef” with WikiLeaks is more than personal. Deep down he identifies the U.S. role with God’s fight against evil and any opposition or irritant to the U.S. Empire’s goals of world conquest must be crushed. WikiLeaks had no army to defend itself with, was sheltered by no state whatever, yet had proven itself effective in exposing U.S. machinations. That was enough to make Julian Assange a primary target. Trump was apparently very easily convinced, even right after campaigning that he “loved” WikiLeaks — which says a lot about him.

Last edited:

Angelo

Gold Member
Reaction score
I believe Pompeo (and Bolton) represent[ed] the same aggressive interests of the Military Industrial Complex and the Security State as Cheney and Rumsfeld did. Pompeo is to Trump what Cheney was to baby Bush.
A lot of differences between Trump and Bush as far as that goes, but you make a good point.
As for Pompeo and Bolton, I'm sure you're over the target there- - remember 2 years ago when they wanted to invade Venezuela ? In a speech Pompeo even said that Hezbollah was down there....there wasn't much doubt in my mind after that.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List