How much longer are the sheep in california going to let the government murder them?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I took everybody to school a couple years ago with this thread that proved the fires in santa rosa and northern california were started by the government.

The Rothchilds plans to burn down California.

In taking them to school even more,when i said that it was laser weapons from space that started the fires and you idiots laughed about it,take a look at these photos,oh and if you think that these photos are doctored,think again idiots.many credible people such as POLICE OFFICERS AND FIREFIGHTERS themselves said they saw rays of light being shot down from the sky.:rolleyes:

oh and traditional fires dont burn just homes and melt cars and yet leave the trees and grass unharmed.:rolleyes:

DsA9q9WUcAEV7c3.jpg

since we know those fires were started by the government,its a given the fires that we have had recently just now were all started by them as well. the people that live in california should get the hell out while they can since the sheep there wont take a stand against the government and arrest those criminals.

the california fires are the NEW 9/11.

Last edited:
i see the CIA controlled media is getting desperate to cover this up saying people have had THEORIES about government corruption starting incredibly with the JFK assassin saying people are crazy to NOT believe the magic bullet theory of the warren commissions that oswald was the lone assassin:abgg2q.jpg:DESPITE the fact all the dallas doctors said the shot came from the FRONT and the many witnesses who gave versions different than the governments saying they saw a second shooter behind the grassy knoll,died mysterious deaths. but the CIA was not behind it all though,no siree.:lmao::laughing0301:

People have long reached for far-flung theories to explain shocking calamities, such as the mysterious “grassy knoll” assassin of President John F. Kennedy
California wildfires: Internet conspiracies spread like fire

New Topics

Forum List

Back