How much in debt are you.

We have the National Debt. Are you part of that nation? If so, then part of that debt is yours.
Ah, yes and no. As much of it is the unpaid tax of rich people who are able to avoid taxes that middle class can’t. The rich don’t pay their fair share, it’s they who owe.

The debt is the sum total of the previous president‘s deficits plus compound interest. Every president inherits debt form the previous presidents. All they can do is reduce the deficit. Every democrat has reduced the deficit during his time in office, ever repugnant has raised it. The debt will always grow until we balance the budget and begin paying down the debt. Republicans NEVER reduce their deficits. Democrats do.

How much did Wilson, FDR, JFK, LBJ and Carter reduce the deficit?

You sound confused between deficit and debt. Do you know the difference ? Doesn't sound like it.

1707364159545.png

How much did Wilson, FDR, JFK, LBJ and Carter reduce the deficit?

It’s a silly question. You only raise or reduce the deficit from the previous president. You obviously have reading comp and math literacy problem. Do you even know what compound interest is ?

It’s a silly question. You only raise or reduce the deficit from the previous president.

So how much did Wilson, FDR, JFK, LBJ and Carter reduce the deficit from the previous president?

It’s a silly question. You only raise or reduce the deficit from the previous president.

So how much did Wilson, FDR, JFK, LBJ and Carter reduce the deficit from the previous president?
do you mean debt or deficit ? It took you a while to finally get to the right question. It only matters during “modern history” from Reagan on, with the introduction of trickle down. If you knew anything about it, you wouldn’t have ask beyond Reagan who literally introduced massive deficit spending to peace time economics. No president was criminal enough to use it as a political ploy, except for Reagan. Only Bush one and democrats answered the call for honest spending.
now try again.

Last edited:
do mean debt or deficit ? It took you a while to finally get to the right question. It only matters during “modern history” from Reagan on, with the introduction of trickle down. If you knew anything about it, you wouldn’t have ask beyond Reagan who literally introduced massive deficit spending to peace time economics. No president was criminal enough to use it as a political ploy, except for Reagan. Only Bush one and democrats answered the call for honest spending.
now try again.

You said deficit, I said deficit. So, post your evidence.

How much did Wilson, FDR, JFK, LBJ and Carter reduce the deficit from the previous president?

It only matters during “modern history” from Reagan on,

In that case, you shouldn't have lied and said "Every Democrat" because that's a lie, you liar.

How much did Wilson, FDR, JFK, LBJ and Carter reduce the deficit from the previous president?

In that case, you shouldn't have lied and said "Every Democrat" because that's a lie, you liar.
Do you have proof. ? Show it. Show the deficits of every president.

Do you have proof. ? Show it. Show the deficits of every president.

Do I have proof you lied? LOL!

Table 1.1

You fucking liar.

What an idiot you are. You jumped into a post that was a response to another poster talking about the debt of recent presidents you idiot. Go check foolish.
If you knew wha that fuck you were talking about, you might have a clue dufus.

What an idiot you are. You jumped into a post that was a response to another poster talking about the debt of recent presidents you idiot. Go check foolish.
If you knew wha that fuck you were talking about, you might have a clue dufus.

I jumped in because you lied. Liar.

Do I have proof you lied? LOL!

Table 1.1

You fucking liar.
Nowgo back stupid and see who I was responding to.
Your table shows nothing.

It shows the deficit for every year, you fucking liar.
You’re an imbecile. Presidents raised or lower the deficit during their entire time in office. It doesn’t count till sept 30 of their first year. I bet you don’t even know what a fiscal year is do you.
Go ahead, tell us the last year deficit of each president compared to the previous one.

You’re an imbecile. Presidents raised or lower the deficit during their entire time in office. It doesn’t count till sept 30 of their first year. I bet you don’t even know what a fiscal year is do you.
Go ahead, tell us the last year deficit of each president compared to the previous one.

Use your incredible knowledge of how fiscal years work and show how much Wilson, FDR, JFK, LBJ and Carter reduced the deficit.

Liar.

I read your post. The one where you lied. Liar.
Hey dufus. I’ll tell you this one more time, idiot, the entire exchange with brainsee said was around the era I actually gave a reference for dough bag.

You want to jump into the middle of a discussion with stupid questions, at least do a little research idiot.

Forum List

Back