How much budget is required for the croatia tour

yazi

May 21, 2014
Hello guys,I make the plan for the 10 days tour of Croatia but i have no much idea that how much budget is required for that tour?is there any one who give me an rough idea...

Hello guys,I make the plan for the 10 days tour of Croatia but i have no much idea that how much budget is required for that tour?is there any one who give me an rough idea...
where are you visiting, this may make a big difference?

Canada to Croatia for 10 days have you an idea of amount and i hope you will give me rough idea about the amount...

Hello guys, I make the plan for the 10 days tour of Croatia but I have no much idea that how much budget is required for that tour? is there any one who can give me a rough idea...

It depends on how you want to travel. I am a budget traveler and estimate about 50-100 dollars a day when I’m traveling. Back in about 2008, I was living in Vienna and took a 9 day trip to Croatia, which included 2 travel days.

I traveled by trains and busses, stayed in budget hotels or pensions (which were quite nice, however), and took 2 day trips (organized bus tours), one to a couple of islands and one to Montenegro. I spent about $700, not including the over night train from Vienna to Split. On the way back, I took an over night bus from Dubrovnik to Zagreb and then a train to Vienna. That was cheaper than the overnight train all the way from Dubrovnik.

Museums and other sites did not have expensive entry. For breakfast I had a coffee and light breakfast in the hotel/pension or in a simple cafe; lunch was often something from a bakery or simply nuts and fruit, eaten as a picnic outside; and dinner was something from an inexpensive restaurant. On a trip like that, I will usually splurge once or twice on a nice restaurant meal. I will, however, go to nice outdoor cafes most days for a glass of wine or a coffee.

I was traveling in the spring when the weather was very nice and comfortable for touring, and it was not the high season for tourists. It was a very pleasant trip.

Your plane ticket from Canada to Croatia is going to be the biggest expense. I hope you can find a cheap ticket. If you are traveling on your own as an independent traveler, I recommend you get either Lonely Planet or Eyewitness travel guide books, or both. In any case, don’t go to a foreign country without a good travel guide

Last edited:
Canada to Croatia for 10 days have you an idea of amount and i hope you will give me rough idea about the amount...
Our second home is in Croatia as my wife is Croatian. I am not a travel agent, so when you find a flight and itinerary I will help you.

Ps I will give you a clue Hvar is the most expensive Island, Dubrovnik is the most expensive city. Burek is cheap, wild Lubin is expensive.

Hello guys, I make the plan for the 10 days tour of Croatia but I have no much idea that how much budget is required for that tour? is there any one who can give me a rough idea...

It depends on how you want to travel. I am a budget traveler and estimate about 50-100 dollars a day when I’m traveling. Back in about 2008, I was living in Vienna and took a 9 day trip to Croatia, which included 2 travel days.

I traveled by trains and busses, stayed in budget hotels or pensions (which were quite nice, however), and took 2 day trips (organized bus tours), one to a couple of islands and one to Montenegro. I spent about $700, not including the over night train from Vienna to Split. On the way back, I took an over night bus from Dubrovnik to Zagreb and then a train to Vienna. That was cheaper than the overnight train all the way from Dubrovnik.

Museums and other sites did not have expensive entry. For breakfast I had a coffee and light breakfast in the hotel/pension or in a simple cafe; lunch was often something from a bakery or simply nuts and fruit, eaten as a picnic outside; and dinner was something from an inexpensive restaurant. On a trip like that, I will usually splurge once or twice on a nice restaurant meal. I will, however, go to nice outdoor cafes most days for a glass of wine or a coffee.

I was traveling in the spring when the weather was very nice and comfortable for touring, and it was not the high season for tourists. It was a very pleasant trip.

Your plane ticket from Canada to Croatia is going to be the biggest expense. I hope you can find a cheap ticket. If you are traveling on your own as an independent traveler, I recommend you get either Lonely Planet or Eyewitness travel guide books, or both. In any case, don’t go to a foreign country without a good travel guide
I'm glad you liked Croatia. Unfortunately the cost of living rise since 2008 is massive.

I'm glad you liked Croatia. Unfortunately the cost of living rise since 2008 is massive.

It wouldn't matter that much to me. I travel regularly in Europe and do not go over $100 a day. I just adapt. I could go to Croatia today for a week in the fall or spring, off season, and have essentially the same experience for $100 a day.

Our second home is in Croatia as my wife is Croatian. I am not a travel agent, so when you find a flight and itinerary I will help you.

Ps I will give you a clue Hvar is the most expensive Island, Dubrovnik is the most expensive city. Burek is cheap, wild Lubin is expensive.
Its good that your wife is Croatian and hope i will meet with you when i come again in Crotia i know you are not agent but if you help me on this condition...

Its good that your wife is Croatian and hope i will meet with you when i come again in Crotia i know you are not agent but if you help me on this condition...
We live in the UK and Croatia.
Help you, ok give me specific questions about Thailand.

Forum List

Back