How much are uhauls out of Illinois?

Best bet for the people who desire to flee bed wetter states is to move everything they can actually value into a brief storage unit. Shit like documents, pictures, perhaps some antiques, shit that will fit in a van. Then piss off some local thugs who will burn their houses down so that they can collect on insurance.

Then just move to the suburbs of another bed wetter state because no one wants your dumbasses in TX.

Best bet for the people who desire to flee bed wetter states is to move everything they can actually value into a brief storage unit. Shit like documents, pictures, perhaps some antiques, shit that will fit in a van. Then piss off some local thugs who will burn their houses down so that they can collect on insurance.

Then just move to the suburbs of another bed wetter state because no one wants your dumbasses in TX.
I get mad when I see California and new York plates lol

Thiers no where to run they're everywhere
TN got more Californians than Yankees last year which kinda surprised me

I'm sure they're already rivaling California and New York
Theyre about to get even more pricy

Hysterics aside, the concept of Cash Bail has always been a little nuts.

Either you are dangerous enough to be held without bail, or you aren't. The idea that a wealthy person can get cash bail for things up to second degree murder, but a poor person is going to go to prison for months (or even years) to resolve a shoplifting complaint, is kind of nuts.

Either you are dangerous enough to be held without bail, or you aren't. The idea that a wealthy person can get cash bail for things up to second degree murder, but a poor person is going to go to prison for months (or even years) to resolve a shoplifting complaint, is kind of nuts.
This means the only people left in prison will be the hand full of rioters on January 6th.

The concept of cash bail is to guarantee your appearance in court at a later date, not as an indicator of your degree of dangerousness.
But yes, if you are a danger to the public you should be denied bail.

I'm sure they're already rivaling California and New York
Theyre about to get even more pricy

Funny thing is some states currently led by democrat governors and mayors tend to have a bright red republican core straight down the middle. We sort of fled a deep blue state led by a RHINO governor for a deep red state led by a democrat governor. What a world . . .

This means the only people left in prison will be the hand full of rioters on January 6th.

Works for me.

But if you want to have a serious discussion, jail shouldn't be there for people who commit minor crimes until they are convicted, if they can't come up with bail. It should be for anyone who presents an immediate risk to society.

We've developed a whole ecosystem of bail bondsmen, cheap lawyers, prison industries, service providers that needs to be fed a constant supply of prisoners. It not only doesn't work,

The concept of cash bail is to guarantee your appearance in court at a later date, not as an indicator of your degree of dangerousness.
But yes, if you are a danger to the public you should be denied bail.

But that's the problem, isn't it? We set bails so high that a lot of people who are non-violent offenders can't afford it, and we lock these people up with the ones who ARE truly dangerous. This wouldn't be as bad, if we didn't ALSO have a system that court cases can drag on for months before resolution.

Funny thing is some states currently led by democrat governors and mayors tend to have a bright red republican core straight down the middle. We sort of fled a deep blue state led by a RHINO governor for a deep red state led by a democrat governor. What a world . . .

You do realize the acronym is "RINO",- Republican in Name Only not "RHINO".

Of course, the proper acronym is UTSOD - Unwilling to Suck Orange Dick.

Forum List

Back