How many USMB members have contracted the flu ?

an ad or WARNING announcement by the WHO, that was at the bottom of some pages i was researching on said,

FOR YOUR OWN MENTAL HEALTH, DO NOT WATCH THE NEWS MORE THAN TWICE A DAY!

:lol: i think i agree with them!!!!

Itā€™s tough coming up with a number for annual flu deaths as reports Iā€™ve seen range widely form 10-80K, so whatever the norm is itā€™s a big number, but perhaps thereā€™s a silver lining for what weā€™re going through now and future flu cases.

I doubt when this is over with that Iā€™ll continue washing/sanitizing my hands as currently, but Iā€™ll bet Iā€™ll be washing them more than I did before all this started and if others do the same we might be able to knockdown somewhat future flu sickness/deaths.

so the President is now saying that 1 to 2 million could be killed in the USA if we did not take steps to slow it down and that if we end up with just 100,000 to 200,000 dead, that would be considered as them doing a good job..... and he is likely right..... 100 to 200 thousand would be considered a good result, if that is all the deaths there are.... holy smokes!!!!

I have had the flu, about 2 years ago..... and I had actually gotten a flu shot that year, yet caught a mother f-er of the flu, the hubby brought it home, so we both had it.... ran 103 fever for a few days but was sick as heck for nearly two weeks with it and still coughing from it a month later.... Holy Toledo, it was awful.... and as I had said, I had gotten the flu shot that year, so this flu was not covered by it....

Remember, Tiny Dancer, one of our long time posters here, DIED of the Flu last year.... :(

The president is saying 1 to 2 million.

Can you link me to something. I had not heard that.
just look for yesterday's video of the press conference for coronavirus, or watch the REAL NEWS :D to see a short clip of it....

he said the models or his scientists are saying in the worst case scenario, if we did not take steps to mitigate the spread rate of the virus, it could be 1 to 2 million dead... then he said. so.... if we only ended up with 100 to 200 thousand dead, 100 thousand dead...could be... we did a very good job handling this virus....

Salesmanship.

Yesterday, New Yorks numbers were lower than the day before. Overall deaths were down by 1/2 (USA) but that could just be reporting.

Forum List

Back