How Many Towns In California Have to Burn to The Ground Before Voters There Wake The Hell Up?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It just hit me like a ton of rocks as I watched all the fires in California, how long before people there realize that their government is failing at its job?

Their power providers are expert at identifying how many LGBTQXREYZ they have on their payroll, but cannot manage to update and maintain their power grid? WTF?

They have people shitting in the middle of the streets, open gang warfare that their state government and city government protects with sanctuary laws, and they are seeing a return of diseases we have not seen since the Middle ages like Bubonic Plague!

OMG, how bad does it have to get before people start to vote the bastards out?

Instead, they keep voting for Dimocrats that make the problems worse and worse till they give up and move to another state and then start voting Dimocrat there too.

How many states have to be ruined before we all finally decide to ban the Dimocratic Party ion the interest of national security?

I do think the USA can survive a nuclear war, but I dont think it can survive another 20 years of Dimocratic stupidity.

The entire state could turn into one giant burnt cinder and they still wouldn’t get it

Also...how long has it been since they swept the forests?

It just hit me like a ton of rocks as I watched all the fires in California, how long before people there realize that their government is failing at its job?

Their power providers are expert at identifying how many LGBTQXREYZ they have on their payroll, but cannot manage to update and maintain their power grid? WTF?

They have people shitting in the middle of the streets, open gang warfare that their state government and city government protects with sanctuary laws, and they are seeing a return of diseases we have not seen since the Middle ages like Bubonic Plague!

Instead, they keep voting for Dimocrats that make the problems worse and worse till they give up and move to another state and then start voting Dimocrat there too.

How many states have to be ruined before we all finally decide to ban the Dimocratic Party ion the interest of national security?

I do think the USA can survive a nuclear war, but I dont think it can survive another 20 years of Dimocratic stupidity.
Global Warming is just starting

What the hell were you snorting when you shat this out? Good god what a load.

THIS JUST IN: a political party invented "wind". Let Lumpy 1 know so he can add it to his list.

Also...how long has it been since they swept the forests?
By 'swept' do you mean removed fallen timber and rotting limbs?
I mean raking of course.
You gotta take care of the floors. You know the floors of the forest, very important.

Many people are saying that. Thousands of people in Finland, dancing on the forest floor. Believe me.

finland.jpg

Unfortunately, the cities rule the states. The people in rural Parts of the state have mor CV common sense, but they always get out voted by the cities. Detroit in Michigan. New York in New York, Chicago runs (ruins?) Illinois

Unfortunately, the cities rule the states. The people in rural Parts of the state have mor CV common sense, but they always get out voted by the cities. Detroit in Michigan. New York in New York, Chicago runs (ruins?) Illinois

What in the fuck are they supposed to "vote" on? That there should be no wind? That it should rain more often?

This is what one Party Democrat (liberal/progressive) rule does. Especially when they are run by the Environmental Whacko Nazis. Maybe they can buy even more wind and solar and pay even higher rates for NO POWER.

Wait until they see what their rates go up to next year.

What in the fuck are they supposed to "vote" on? That there should be no wind? That it should rain more often?
Maybe CLEAR the trees and brush near the power lines? They do that regularly in Michigan to avoid stupid Democrat outcomes

Maybe CLEAR the trees and brush near the power lines? They do that regularly in Michigan to avoid stupid Democrat outcomes

Perhaps the part about "WIND" blew right by you.

You cannot "CLEAR" trees and brush that are DOWNWIND. Not with all the vacuum cleaners in Finland.
--------- or didn't you KNOW that?

That's only "funny" to people who would vote for Gavin Newsom

Forum List

Back