How many times did Sessions state, "I don't recall"???

At some point EVERYONE must come to terms that NOTHING will come of this Russian "collusion" business, whether it's the Democrats or Republicans.

ALL of it is exaggerated. Do I think the Clintons and leading dems. are dirty? Fuck yeah I do. Do I think the Trump campaign had contact with Russians? Fuck yeah I do, but again, it's exaggerated and NOTHING will come of it.

They're just playing politics and on our minds. Plain and simple. Waste of time and effort, yet somehow we SUGGEST our govt. is wasteful. Well, so is the public.
This type of repeated tolerance of the actions (crimes) of the criminals at the highest levels of our government, on both sides of the aisle must not be tolerated any more.

Crimes were committed. If those crimes are not punished the govt is sending the American people a message loud and clear that the American people are at the mercy of elitists who have elevated themselves above the Rule of Law and Constitution, that only the 'peasants' are to be held accountable for violations of these.

You really want to CONTINUE to send that message?

Sooner or later the 'peasants' are going to take up 'pitch forks'. If the Rule of Law and Constitution does not apply to those who write and enforce law then it should not apply to anyone.

Poor Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III - horrible case of Russian Amnesia

:eusa_liar:

1r4ioj.jpg

Someone just told me that Sessions....during his latest congressional inquiry......addressed thorny questions with the Reaganesque, "I don't recall" for a total of TWENTY-FIVE times....

Now, this poor idiot either has serious recollection problems, or he's a lying piece of crap that has NO place to be called an attorney general.

Good Lord, even his orange boss doesn't like this clown.

Well they’re asking him stupid questions about things of no significance. Oh and I’m sure you were outraged when holder and Loretta Lynch would say I don’t recall under oath a million times.

Someone just told me that Sessions....during his latest congressional inquiry......addressed thorny questions with the Reaganesque, "I don't recall" for a total of TWENTY-FIVE times....

Now, this poor idiot either has serious recollection problems, or he's a lying piece of crap that has NO place to be called an attorney general.

I don’t recall

whitehall, TheDude, Weatherman2020, and Rocko all in denial and delusion and deflection.

So noted.

How many times did Sessions state, "I don't recall

having your picture taken during a meeting about Russia with the man you were questioned about, and claiming you dont recall is solid grounds to be removed from office - immedately.

Well they’re asking him stupid questions about things of no significance. Oh and I’m sure you were outraged when holder and Loretta Lynch would say I don’t recall under oath a million times.

Are you sure it wasn't 1.6 million times???...........LOL

He's trying to avoid perjury traps. THis is not evidence of wrongdoing, just that he is smart enough to realize that the prosecuting is out to get blood, not the truth.

Funny and true.

You morons, could NEVER defend what is going on without whining and having to mention (like 8 years old)..."well, Clinton did it too...".....:lol
So Clinton can do these things? Idiot.

too stupid to get it arent you dipshit ?

sure you are.
Too stupid to get what? That somehow the assholes you support do not do the same things? I am only saying what you would say if the situation was reversed.

But you must think you are an elite. Guess what you are not.

Funny and true.

You morons, could NEVER defend what is going on without whining and having to mention (like 8 years old)..."well, Clinton did it too...".....:lol

sure you are.
Too stupid to get what? That somehow the assholes you support do not do the same things? I am only saying what you would say if the situation was reversed.

you discredit Clinton then give your boi an "ok to do it" pass because Clinton did it first ..

your stupidity will never let you out of your little corner ... enjoy it.

Funny and true.

sure you are.

you discredit Clinton then give your boi an "ok to do it" pass because Clinton did it first ..

The deflection from Trump to Clinton may give posters some satisfaction, but for it to work in 18 voters must see their dem congress candidate tied to Hillary, and if you can't see the desperation in the gop not wanting to be seen as tied to Trump .. well, you're a partisan who chooses to ignore the obvious. LOL

sure you are.

The deflection from Trump to Clinton may give posters some satisfaction, but for it to work in 18 voters must see their dem congress candidate tied to Hillary, and if you can't see the desperation in the gop not wanting to be seen as tied to Trump .. well, you're a partisan who chooses to ignore the obvious. LOL

demographic studies of Trump voters ring true every day - UNEDUCATED white idiots.

THE END

Forum List

Back