How many times did Sessions state, "I don't recall"???

So Clinton can do these things? Idiot.

too stupid to get it arent you dipshit ?

sure you are.
Too stupid to get what? That somehow the assholes you support do not do the same things? I am only saying what you would say if the situation was reversed.

But you must think you are an elite. Guess what you are not.

you discredit Clinton then give your boi an "ok to do it" pass because Clinton did it first ..

your stupidity will never let you out of your little corner ... enjoy it.
The deflection from Trump to Clinton may give posters some satisfaction, but for it to work in 18 voters must see their dem congress candidate tied to Hillary, and if you can't see the desperation in the gop not wanting to be seen as tied to Trump .. well, you're a partisan who chooses to ignore the obvious. LOL

demographic studies of Trump voters ring true every day - UNEDUCATED white idiots.

THE END
Well, yeah, lol. But I hope the dems run a "fresh face" with few ties to the Clintons in 20

sure you are.
Too stupid to get what? That somehow the assholes you support do not do the same things? I am only saying what you would say if the situation was reversed.

you discredit Clinton then give your boi an "ok to do it" pass because Clinton did it first ..

The deflection from Trump to Clinton may give posters some satisfaction, but for it to work in 18 voters must see their dem congress candidate tied to Hillary, and if you can't see the desperation in the gop not wanting to be seen as tied to Trump .. well, you're a partisan who chooses to ignore the obvious. LOL

demographic studies of Trump voters ring true every day - UNEDUCATED white idiots.

THE END
Well, yeah, lol. But I hope the dems run a "fresh face" with few ties to the Clintons in 20

as long as this RW generation breathes garden snails will get connected to Clinton.

Funny and true.

You morons, could NEVER defend what is going on without whining and having to mention (like 8 years old)..."well, Clinton did it too...".....:lol

sure you are.

Clinton discredits herself, and at the same time makes you look like an idiot.

sure you are.

THE END
People that follow the laws, love their children and still believe in this country. People who would rather build than tear things down. Like I said, you are an idiot. And your rants make Trump voters.

And your rants make Trump voters.

What "makes" Trump voters are......

Evangelicals who are hypocrites
Tacit racists
Deplorables
Misogynists
....and these

upload_2017-11-15_14-36-28.png

THE END

as long as this RW generation breathes garden snails will get connected to Clinton.
Sure, but Trump's base is somewhere around 30-35%. But that ain't enough to get her done unless the dems are still running the 16 election.

THE END

Those are slugs, so probably.

Trump's AG Jeff Sessions refusing to appoint special council on Clinton Uranium One as Trump wanted.

Trumptards have again been proven stupid!!!!

if you'll notice, every time Don Cheeto needs a boost he attacks Clinton and gets his drones frothing out the ass crack .. getting shut down is nothing new for him, its become standard response.

Trump's AG Jeff Sessions refusing to appoint special council on Clinton Uranium One as Trump wanted.

if you'll notice, every time Don Cheeto needs a boost he attacks Clinton and gets his drones frothing out the ass crack .. getting shut down is nothing new for him, its become standard response.
According to you guys he has not had a boost. Did you give him credit for anything positive, and I missed it.

I think Trump did get votes from the whole spectrum. And I doubt the dems will reclaim Fla for awhile.

Well, with the influx of Puerto Ricans to Florida......we may be rather pleasantly surprised.

According to you guys he has not had a boost. Did you give him credit for anything positive, and I missed it.

my comment flew right over your pea brain didnt it Gomer?

Forum List

Back