How many times did Sessions state, "I don't recall"???

Sessions has 'bowed' to public pressure calling for a Special Counsel to investigate Uranium One, Hillary, Holder, Mueller, Holder, & Obama ... by telling his DOJ to investigate small specific aspects pf Uranium One, not the entire thing.

Sessions is continuing the protection of the Hillary / Obama crime syndicates.

Someone just told me that Sessions....during his latest congressional inquiry......addressed thorny questions with the Reaganesque, "I don't recall" for a total of TWENTY-FIVE times....

Now, this poor idiot either has serious recollection problems, or he's a lying piece of crap that has NO place to be called an attorney general.

Good Lord, even his orange boss doesn't like this clown.
0ee9e990ac2a0135fdad005056a9545d.gif

Someone just told me that Sessions....during his latest congressional inquiry......addressed thorny questions with the Reaganesque, "I don't recall" for a total of TWENTY-FIVE times....

Now, this poor idiot either has serious recollection problems, or he's a lying piece of crap that has NO place to be called an attorney general.

SiersK20171115_low.jpg

Did you watch the hearing?

I did.

One dickhead asked Sessions how many times he had said, "I don't recall" in a previous hearing. Do you think Sessions counted?

Of course he didn't. So of course when asked how many times he had said, "I don't recall", he is going to say..."I don't recall".

Then the same dickhead asked Session how many times he had said "I don't recall" in a different hearing.

Sessions gave the only answer he could. "I don't recall."

Then the dickhead asked Sessions how many times he had said "I don't recall" so far TODAY.

Sessions gave the only answer he could: "I don't recall."

So the dickhead ran up Sessions recollection count with bullshit questions like that.

Here is the only one thing that matters:

He lied blatantly when he said he didn't recall a meeting where Trump's foreign advisory brought up collaborating with Russians and Sessions told him no-way-Jose!

This is not one of those "forgettable" moments, especially considering how big Russian interference story got. Sessions lied to Congress during his confirmation hearings - PERIOD.

I did.

One dickhead asked Sessions how many times he had said, "I don't recall" in a previous hearing. Do you think Sessions counted?

Of course he didn't. So of course when asked how many times he had said, "I don't recall", he is going to say..."I don't recall".

Then the same dickhead asked Session how many times he had said "I don't recall" in a different hearing.

Then the dickhead asked Sessions how many times he had said "I don't recall" so far TODAY.

So the dickhead ran up Sessions recollection count with bullshit questions like that.
Okay, so 25 minus 3. That's 22 times he said I don't recall.

I did.

He lied blatantly when he said he didn't recall a meeting where Trump's foreign advisory brought up collaborating with Russians and Sessions told him no-way-Jose!

This is not one of those "forgettable" moments, Sessions lied to Congress during his confirmation hearings - PERIOD.

You would think snowflakes would understand 'forgettable moments', as their own criminal members have them so often, especially under oath. :p

I did.

This is not one of those "forgettable" moments, Sessions lied to Congress during his confirmation hearings - PERIOD.

You would think snowflakes would understand 'forgettable moments', as their own criminal members have them so often, especially under oath. :p

Deflect Deflect Deflect - its all you have as Trump's campaign members one after another keep getting caught with their pants down on blatant lying about "nothing-burger" communications with Russians.

Trump himself is getting so desperate to deflect he is now breaking all norms and ordering his Justice Department to go find something on Clinton.

Last edited:

I did.

Deflect Deflect Deflect - its all you have.

Well, that and the White House, Supreme Court, Senate, House, State Houses, Governorships.....

:rofl:

The problem with this argument against Sessions is, as snowflakes demonstrate on this board all the time, Democrats love to twist people's words and the 'meaning' of words. (A La Bill Clinton and his pathetic defense based on the definition of the word 'is'.)

Sessions claims he understood the question to be - have you ever met with any Russians OUTSIDE YOUR OFFICIAL CAPACITY / DUTY AS A POLITICIAN. Liberals may not like that he claims this was his understanding and think he is ling / BSing, but they can NOT prove 100% that Sessions did NOT misunderstand the question asked to him and/or the intent of the person asking the question.
- Blame the one asking the question for not asking, 'Did you meet with any Russians IN ANY CAPACITY? In what capacity were those meetings?'

Instead, liberals are left grasping at straws and DECLARING 'this' is what was really mean, 'THIS' is what really happened...based on 'MY' interpretation.
- 'YOUR' 'Interpretation' doesn't do squat in a court of law - far from actual conclusive evidence.

Oh, and before you snowflakes start attacking me - I don't like Sessions...never have. I would not mind at all seeing him proven guilty of something and perp-walked out of the DOJ, replaced by someone more objective, who has a backbone / 'testicular fortitude', not afraid to do their job.

I just want to make sure every American gets their Constitutionally protected 'fair trial' and are found 'guilty' by the use of 'evidence', not 'I KNOW', 'EVERYONE knew', 'I BELIEVE', 'He HAD to know / believe'. When it comes to assigning 'guilt' consider me as someone from Missouri - 'SHOW ME'!

I did.

Deflect Deflect Deflect - its all you have as Trump's campaign members one after another keep getting caught with their pants down on blatant lying about "nothing-burger" communications with Russians.

Trump himself is getting so desperate to deflect he is now breaking all norms and ordering his Justice Department to go find something on Clinton.
I'm sorry - that 'hypocrisy' hit you right square in the eye while you were going off on your triggered rant. My bad - please continue. :p

Forum List

Back