How many of you liberals even know what a felony is?

[

You can't be productive when you can't read and most blacks can't. Even if they had applied themselves in school they could not have become literate. They don't have the brains.

Truly - blacks are the white man's burden.

You are vile little child aren't you?

HAHAHA. The board notes you evaded the issue and made yet another personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

When did you start speaking for the board? Your Blacks are a subspecies nonsense was debunked last century. I dont bother pointing out that the world is round to people either. Because it is "self evident that all men are credited equal and endowed by their creator that certain unalienable rights."

The illiteracy of the street culture affects all races. But you dont claim to come from the street culture, so what's your excuse?

Felony - any crime where the maximum incarceration is a year or more in prison

Misdemeanor - any crime where the maximum incarceration is less than a year

Violation - any crime punishable only by a fine. No incarceration

So as you can see, it takes very little to qualify as a felony. Pete Rose and Martha Stewart are felons! Thousands of other felons in america committed a crime so minor they got straight probation with no prison time. This liberal idea of denying constitutional rights to felons needs to be re-examined.

What in the name of Jesus Christ and a pair of fuzzy dice are you babbling about this time?!

Felony - any crime where the maximum incarceration is a year or more in prison

Misdemeanor - any crime where the maximum incarceration is less than a year

Violation - any crime punishable only by a fine. No incarceration

So as you can see, it takes very little to qualify as a felony. Pete Rose and Martha Stewart are felons! Thousands of other felons in america committed a crime so minor they got straight probation with no prison time. This liberal idea of denying constitutional rights to felons needs to be re-examined.

Potential jail time is not the only determining factor of a felony versus a misdemeanor. For example, in Massachusetts certain misdemeanors carry a maximum jail sentence of 30 months.

The state legislature sets the severity of the crime in the bill that enacts the law.

The OP is a raving loon who cares nothing for those pesky FACTS.

[

Prison is strictly for punishment rather than rehabilitation. As for those who have served their time, it is nearly impossible for them to find a job once they do get out. Employers just don't want to hire them, so they end up getting into trouble again. This is why we see so many who go in and out of prison for their entire lives. It's a shame, because most of these people could be productive citizens and have meaningful lives.

You can't be productive when you can't read and most blacks can't. Even if they had applied themselves in school they could not have become literate. They don't have the brains.

Truly - blacks are the white man's burden.

The dry-cleaner called. Your white sheet and hood are ready.

So is the straitjacket.

[

I'm around felons every day in the prison I teach in. It's amazing the motherfuckers who get sent back to prison because they violated their parole. I talked to a kid today who got sent back for a year because he was caught with one pill. Probably a lie. Still, our justice system is NOT a justice system - it's a legal system for $$$$$$$$. And no, I'm not a liberal - that's just the truth.

It doesn't take much for a parole violation. If you just leave the state for a few hours that may be enough. And if someone simply accuses you of something and your PO agrees with him or her, that may be enough. You don't get a trial on a parole violation charge.

Sounds like you speak from experience.:eusa_eh:

I'm a commercial truck driver. What is a infraction to some drivers is a misdemeanor for me. ie not fastening my seat belt is a misdemeanor.

Driving a 60 ton truck endangers other drivers a lot more than driving a 2000 pound car. Penalties for your reckless driving should be greater. And don't tell not buckling up engangers only yourself. If you lose control of your truck i want you to have seat belt on to keep you in place so you can regain control. THINK

If you think the lap-only belts common in trucks & buses until recently will accomplish anything...you're dumber than I thought, which would be an accomplishment.

More than 1,000,000 miles driven in cars, pickups, wreckers, shuttle buses, 40,000+lb highway coaches, 10-wheel trucks, and most recently, a single-axle 26' box truck...planning on getting my motorcycle ticket this spring. I'll compare my driving skills to yours any day.

Also: a 60-ton truck is very rare. A few places allow it for tractor-trailer dumps, turnpike doubles (two 45-48' trailers), or triples (three 28' pup trailers), but 120,000lbs will generally be a permitted overweight load. Even a big concrete mixer will top out around 100-105,000. A regular OTR semi tops out at 80,000lbs.

Last edited:
Driving a 60 ton truck endangers other drivers a lot more than driving a 2000 pound car. Penalties for your reckless driving should be greater. And don't tell not buckling up engangers only yourself. If you lose control of your truck i want you to have seat belt on to keep you in place so you can regain control. THINK

If you think the lap-only belts common in trucks & buses until recently will accomplish anything...you're dumber than I thought, which would be an accomplishment.

They'll keep you behind the steering wheel where you need to be if you're gonna regain control. THINK

Forum List

Back