How many of the HILLARY VOTES are from illegal immigrants? Does Trump win Pop Vote?

Yyyyyeah ummm... the Electoral College hasn't voted yet Dumbass. They don't do that until well after the fraud case.

Care to make a wager on how they vote? Ill delete my account if they vote Hillary into office. You delete your account if they vote Trump into office. Deal?

Care to make a wager on what I actually posted, which is when they vote?
We want deal. Bing bing bing.

That's because, ironically or not, a story about fake news generators ---- is a real news story.
And that's kind of how you know it's real news....... it doesn't just morph as needed; it's the same story regardless who tells it.

Fake news: "Hillary has Parkinsons"... no, "Hillary has dementia".... no wait, "Hillary has cancer".... no, "Hillary has drug interactions"...

Real news: Hillary had pneumonia.

See? Not malleable but quantifiable. Single story, regardless who relates it.

That isnt fake news. That is a lie and an attempt at historical revisionism. Too soon idiot. Here is how it really went.

Hillary is sick
HC: no she is perfectly healthy and only you sexists notice sickness in a woman

Hillary is sick
HC: she has a cough from too many speeches

Hillary is sick
HC: Well ok she has allergies (I'm allergic to trump heh heh heh) link

Hillary is sick and collapsed
HC: No she slipped..uh tripped on the curb..er was dehydrated no wait she overheated!

Hillary is sick and video proves she didnt trip and it was a blistering 79 degrees!
HC: Ok she has pneumonia but its non contageous. And FDR had polio and you sexists made her sick by noticing she was sick.

Last edited:
But Rump wasn't about to win votes in California or even in his home state. He would have gone where he had an easier sell. As it is the EC nullified some six million votes from those two states. They went to the ballot box for nothing.

Does "nullified" mean "they lost"?

Yyyyyeah ummm... the Electoral College hasn't voted yet Dumbass. They don't do that until well after the fraud case.

Care to make a wager on how they vote? Ill delete my account if they vote Hillary into office. You delete your account if they vote Trump into office. Deal?

No I know when they vote. And I know HOW they will vote. So do you :) Keep flapping around and crying. The result will be the same..but you will look dumber.

That's because, ironically or not, a story about fake news generators ---- is a real news story.
And that's kind of how you know it's real news....... it doesn't just morph as needed; it's the same story regardless who tells it.

Fake news: "Hillary has Parkinsons"... no, "Hillary has dementia".... no wait, "Hillary has cancer".... no, "Hillary has drug interactions"...

That isnt fake news. That is a lie and an attempt at historical revisionism. Too soon idiot. Here is how it really went.

Hillary is sick

Hillary is sick

Hillary is sick

HC: No she slipped..uh tripped on the curb..er was dehydrated no wait she overheated!

Hillary is sick and video proves she didnt trip and it was a blistering 79 degrees!
HC: Ok she has pneumonia but its non contageous. And FDR had polio and you sexists made her sick by noticing she was sick.

Oh poster please.
“Pope Francis shocks world, endorses Donald Trump for president”
“FBI agent suspected in Hillary email leaks found dead in apartment in murder-suicide”
BREAKING: Obama And Hillary Now Promising Amnesty To Any Illegal That Votes Democrat

amish1.png

SMFH

No I know when they vote. And I know HOW they will vote. So do you :) Keep flapping around and crying. The result will be the same..but you will look dumber.

Hey, I'm not the one that stepped in past tense and then got schooled on it:

You want to live in the 18th century, be my jest and invent a time machine. The rest of us will read about you in the history books. Which is btw something you might consider investing in.

You will do nothing of the sort. What you will do is abide by the Constitution...which gave Trump a resounding win with no room for doubt. Its a great system. And its one Hillary didnt object to and in fact agreed to when she entered the race.

Of course --- if the system is such that popular vote directly elects the head of state (as it works in every other country except Pakistan) ---.

Take these words and learn them by heart...AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM. I dont care to imitate "every other country" even if you were right.

But of course you are wrong again. Few countries elect their head of state by popular vote. I gues it would be easier to name the ones that do but I cant think of many right off hand...maybe Mexico which country its people flee in droves for the one with an Electoral College. And Venezuela I think.
Some of the ones who, like the US, DO NOT elect their head of state by popular vote are:

Switzerland
Japan
Germany
Belgium
United Kingdom
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
Sweden
Norway
Israel
And probably dozens more. Idiot

Hey, I'm not the one that stepped in past tense and then got schooled on it:

No you are the liberal looking desperately for semantics games. But to no avail. You cant even school people there as a distraction. Donald Trump is the winner (present tense). He won (past tense) the office already. Like it or not. He has nothing else to do. His votes are there if yet to be counted. He will take office January 2017.
But my offer is still open. Maybe he didnt really win. Maybe he isnt the President Elect. I'll delete my account if Trump is not the next president.
And you will delete yours if he is. I will hold you to it...look at it this way..nobody will really miss you.

Take these words and learn them by heart...AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM. I dont care to imitate "every other country" even if you were right.

We aren't "Exceptional"... except in our own minds.

The US Trails those countries in every statistic of importants. Oh, wait, we lead in people who think Angels are real.

The Myth of American Exceptionalism

because the cattle farmers in Wyoming represent a larger number of legal U.S citizens than than are to be found in Miami or Austin?

NOt really. You guys keep claiming illegals are voting, but you never come up with any proof.
I keep telling you that they are allowed to in maryland, they can register when they get their drivers license.
and then you cant ask them for ID when they do vote so there is no way track it.
I've just spent some time researching the Driver's license situation in your State and how and what you need to get one...
-if a citizen, you need to show your birth certificate or a number of other documents that proves your citizenship or if here legally, some other documents to show such....these documents showing you came in through legal immigration and are still here legally, is what STOPS your driver's license bureau from offering a voter's registration being offered and their driver's license is coded/marked that they are NOT CITIZENS and they are NOT permitted to use this ID to vote or for other federal benefits.
  • U.S. Birth Certificate
  • U.S. Passport
  • Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA)
  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Certificate of Naturalization
  • Certificate of Citizenship
  • Unexpired Employment Authorization Documents (EAD)
  • OR

• Admission Stamp (electronic I-94) in passport demonstrating most current entry into the U.S. with visa (unexpired or expired; OR

• Admission Stamp (electronic I-94) in passport demonstrating most current entry into the U.S.; OR

• Other documentary evidence of lawful status in the U.S. (I-797 Receipt Notice).">

If here illegally, there is also a special procedure that they have to go through in order to get aq SPECIAL driver's license for non compliant people. They have to set up a specific appointment, and bring other specific documentation in order to get this non compliant Drivers license and they ARE NOT OFFERED the registration application or approval to register them to vote.

So, you really don't have to worry much about that MarylandPatriot...

Getting a driver's license has become so so so much harder since 9/11/2001 and the Real ID act that was passed right afterwards.

Now those that were here earlier than 2001 could have a driver's license without the markings maybe? I KNOW Florida allowed illegals to get driver's licenses back in the 1990's when I lived there and maybe they allowed them to renew by mail or something that would allow them to slip through but I don't think so.....? I know up here in maine, my driver's license expired and I had to renew and I could not renew without stopping by their driver's license bureau and showing my birth certificate or my Passport...because of the federal READ ID ACT, but from now on I can renew by mail, after I presented my birth certificate to them.

Of course --- if the system is such that popular vote directly elects the head of state (as it works in every other country except Pakistan) ---.

But of course you are wrong again. Few countries elect their head of state by popular vote. I gues it would be easier to name the ones that do but I cant think of many right off hand...maybe Mexico which country its people flee in droves for the one with an Electoral College. And Venezuela I think.
Some of the ones who, like the US, DO NOT elect their head of state by popular vote are:

Switzerland
Japan
Germany
Belgium
United Kingdom
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
Sweden
Norway
Israel
And probably dozens more. Idiot

Those countries don't elect their HofS.
But of the ones that do ---- only the US and Pakistan do it indirectly.

Learn to read.

The Clinton plurality is now over a million and a half (slightly over 1.6) and well over a percentage point (47.82 to 46.58, or one and a quarter percent of all votes)

This site is also carrying the count in more detail.

Roughly triple the previous greatest plurality of any candidate presumably on the short end of the EV (which was Gore in 2000). More than the entire population of any of the ten smallest states, and still growing.

That site for some reason uses the colors backwards, so in his illustration Clinton is red, Rump in blue and all others except Evan McMullin are in yellow:

pie.php

Hillary is sick

Hillary is sick

Hillary is sick

And then after the truth was revealed the media jumped in to the rescue by hammering home the talking points handed out. Also the mush headed liberal bloggers. Instead of "fake news" or "inequality" though back then it was "Hillary will power through".

The US Trails those countries in every statistic of importants. Oh, wait, we lead in people who think Angels are real.

"In its classic forms, American exceptionalism refers to the special character of the United States as a uniquely free nation based on democratic ideals and personal liberty." Google
Tell us again how we are not exceptional?
exceptional: "unusual; not typical." Google
So, I guess by definition, we ARE exceptional, as we are the exception, not the rule, right?
Try again.

I keep telling you that they are allowed to in maryland, they can register when they get their drivers license.
and then you cant ask them for ID when they do vote so there is no way track it.

YOu can keep saying that all day.

Let me know when you have proof. Because you guys never seem to come up with that.
Next youll ask for proof that the internet is real.

"In its classic forms, American exceptionalism refers to the special character of the United States as a uniquely free nation based on democratic ideals and personal liberty." Google
Tell us again how we are not exceptional?
exceptional: "unusual; not typical." Google
So, I guess by definition, we ARE exceptional, as we are the exception, not the rule, right?
Try again.

Thank you!. Joeb131 apparently did not know what "american exceptionalism" is.

American exceptionalism - Wikipedia

But that doesnt stop a liberal. He thought that perhaps someone was bragging or saying something good about America so he leapt right in with a counterattack.
What a maroon

Forum List

Back