How Many Cops Will The Dems Murder Today?

Oh YAS, murder.

They will do their best, burning and looting takes a lot of effort.

The cops have no one else to blame but their own selves for what is happening, that tactical training initiative started thirty five years ago is not turning out to be a winner of a strategy in the US
You just condoned killing police publicly. I hope it stays with you.
If you think what I said is affirmation of a situation you are wrong, but don't let me stop the stupid.

Come on Mud you can do better. That is a stupid question and dishonest as well. Trump is president and this violence is happening under his watch and his administration. Look at Trump and his administration for a change. AG Barr reminds me of Adolph Eichmann or the Nazi regime. I was surprised others see that link too. They are fascists, state actors and not legal persons. Their job is to protect Trump against his own stupidity and dishonesty. Ironically Trump has always used our legal system to delay and fight his dishonesty. That is who he is.

"AG Barr & “the Banality of Evil”: Crimes Against Humanity Part One"

Only civilian morons in a physical situation not to their advantage, stay there. You can talk until hell freezes over with your lies and people who have seen the violence and experienced it will never believe you. It is the azzes who know no better that keep this game going. The worse are white Prog women who will pay for this with their own safety and a diminished life in all ways someday for their bellicose abuse of power today without getting their butts kicked in many times.

Come on Mud you can do better. That is a stupid question and dishonest as well. Trump is president and this violence is happening under his watch and his administration. Look at Trump and his administration for a change. AG Barr reminds me of Adolph Eichmann or the Nazi regime. I was surprised others see that link too. They are fascists, state actors and not legal persons. Their job is to protect Trump against his own stupidity and dishonesty. Ironically Trump has always used our legal system to delay and fight his dishonesty. That is who he is.

"AG Barr & “the Banality of Evil”: Crimes Against Humanity Part One"

You are just stupid....

It isn't Trump voters burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans, you asshat..........it is joe biden voters....China joe biden and the democrats own this violence, since they paid for it, trained the rioters and coordinate them....

You are an insanely stupid human.......

Come on Mud you can do better. That is a stupid question and dishonest as well. Trump is president and this violence is happening under his watch and his administration. Look at Trump and his administration for a change. AG Barr reminds me of Adolph Eichmann or the Nazi regime. I was surprised others see that link too. They are fascists, state actors and not legal persons. Their job is to protect Trump against his own stupidity and dishonesty. Ironically Trump has always used our legal system to delay and fight his dishonesty.
Dimocrats have killed 74 peace officers this year with their political rhetoric, and thousands of civilians with their anti-medicine bullshit that keep people from getting adequate protection from COVID19.

And slimey little gutless amoral pieces of shyte like you defend them reflexively because that is what you are, a miserable shit4brains.

What a stupid thread. The real question is how many Americans will die of Covid today because of Trump. Because of Trump‘s lies we are nearing 200,000 dead .
WTF!!! Because of lies that you cannot name specifically 200,000 people never would have died.
WOW!!!
Let me know when you figure out exactly what these lies were, because those were some magical lies, let me tell you.

What a stupid thread. The real question is how many Americans will die of Covid today because of Trump. Because of Trump‘s lies we are nearing 200,000 dead .
WTF!!! Because of lies that you cannot name specifically 200,000 people never would have died.
WOW!!!
Let me know when you figure out exactly what these lies were, because those were some magical lies, let me tell you.
Dude, have mercy! Do you have to make them look THAT stupid?

....well, never mind, grind their ego into fine dust then burn it.

What is hilarious to me is how the RW is outraged by a cop killing. Unless they are talking about Biden and the Dems winning. In which case killing a cop who would enforce the law in taking guns is patriotic. Or something.

You know who else defunded the police and replaced them with a new version?
1600473936366.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back