How long will it be before AI can accurately predict the stock market?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
And who will be able to tap into it?

....or have they already looking at the nonsensical market these days.

Sometimes I feel like: "That’s the future. What a fascinating modern age we live in.”

I want Google's giant AI 'brain' to reveal if the ToE is possible (it's capable of lying so maybe it can't be trusted).

And who will be able to tap into it?

....or have they already looking at the nonsensical market these days.

Sometimes I feel like: "That’s the future. What a fascinating modern age we live in.”

Forever and 1 day. :D

In the long run, the potential is there only if a Fundamental/Value investment approach is used. I've seen the models built for stock predicting, they are not special for short term investing. Too may variables and human factors involved in the short term.

Predict? Never. Execute trades quicker using immense curated logic? Probably soon. And if the government and stock market doesn't get a handle on it, it may become a huge problem.

End year 2023.

Which plug hole did Wall Street fall down?

Predict? Never. Execute trades quicker using immense curated logic? Probably soon. And if the government and stock market doesn't get a handle on it, it may become a huge problem.
It doesn't have to PREDICT it, but just convince/lure people. The idea that it can predict the market has already been launched. Then it executes trades faster once the investors are lured in. Not even AI can "predict" the future.

Forum List

Back