How long until Democrats & the corrupt media stop pretending that the 6th was some big transformational incident that threatened our nation?

I think it's funny they're so worked up when their only real goal was to force pence to repent or lynch him

It wasn't a rebellion.
It wasn't a siege on our government.
It wasn't a civil war.
It wasn't an attempted coup.

It was a couple hundred people rioting like we've seen for the last few years and 1 murderer.

It was a SERIOUS security failure that falls on everyone involved. A failure that occurred because the left are more concerned with "optics" that what really matters.

25k troops in DC was the type of over reaction you'd expect from a retarded child when you tell them no. It wasn't a serious response to the problem, it was an absurd overreaction.
Don't even TALK about healing or any such thing until you admit what you did

It wasn't a rebellion.
It wasn't a civil war.

It was a couple hundred people rioting like we've seen for the last few years and 1 murderer.

It was a SERIOUS security failure that falls on everyone involved. A failure that occurred because the left are more concerned with "optics" that what really matters.

25k troops in DC was the type of over reaction you'd expect from a retarded child when you tell them no. It wasn't a serious response to the problem, it was an absurd overreaction.

They brought zip tie hand restraints...

Discuss.

It wasn't a rebellion.
It wasn't a civil war.

Don't even TALK about healing or any such thing until you admit what you did
Healing?

Fuck the left lol

We don't need healing we need TERM LIMITS

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
It wasn't a rebellion.
It wasn't a civil war.

It was not only a transformational incident that threatened our nation, it was an attack on American democracy itself by a Trump-incited mob of thugs and criminals.

Thankfully Trump is gone.

I think it's funny they're so worked up when their only real goal was to force pence to repent or lynch him
Yea that's all...WTF is wrong with you?

What you think pence is some good guy?

You think i care more about his life than the police officer who got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher? I think it woudl be his just reward for playing with fire.

You probably would have cheered his death on 2 years ago. Why so serious now? The man is not exactly a saint.

It wasn't a rebellion.
It wasn't a civil war.

They brought zip tie hand restraints...

Discuss.

one guy did. shut up retard

don't wonder why the right says all left wing protestors are commies

good it woke up the asswipes.....now if some poor persons business is burned down during "peaceful" protesting they might do something about it....
So you admit that you were lying and really understood what would happen to our Congressmen, but you just wanted to be sympathetic to the insurrectionists...right?

You think i care more about his life than the police officer who got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher? I think it woudl be his just reward for playing with fire.

You probably would have cheered his death on 2 years ago. Why so serious now? The man is not exactly a saint.
Whether I happen to like Pence has NOTHING to do with anything.

Why would you think it should?

You fuckers were trying to decapitate the government...Congress... Pence...all of it. Everything but Trump

Who are you kidding?

It wasn't a rebellion.
It wasn't a civil war.

It was an attack on our capitol by seditionists that Trump personally sent there who willfully and intentionally tried to overthrow our democracy by overturning the will of the people and installing Trump.

The only people trying to underplay the significance of the moment are those attempting to excuse the attack on democracy.

That moment defines the Trump presidency and his batshit conspiracy approach to governance. And will be what folks remember of the dumpster fire of his term in office.

It wasn't a rebellion.
It wasn't a civil war.

It was also a disgruntled loser stirring up an angry mob and getting people killed.

Obviously it wasn't a real "coup" attempt. Also obviously, the libs will milk this for all it's worth. But Trump walked right into it. He brought every bit of this on himself.

Whether I happen to like Pence has NOTHING to do with anything.

Why would you think it should?

You fuckers were trying to decapitate the government...Congress... Pence...all of it. Everything but Trump

Who are you kidding?

Sure it does. Why are you lying? Grow up

"he could be hitler he still deserves to live and face no repercussions"

You don't believe that you fucking child.

It wasn't me. I'm an independent. Overton window has passed me we are not the democrats of 2008 with the moral high ground.

good it woke up the asswipes.....now if some poor persons business is burned down during "peaceful" protesting they might do something about it....
So you admit that you were lying and really understood what would happen to our Congressmen, but you just wanted to be sympathetic to the insurrectionists...right?
how was i lying?.....what you said didnt happen did it?....so you dont know anymore than i do what may or may not have happened.....right?....

New Topics

Forum List

Back