How long before this administration acknowledges this as the terror attack that it is?

How long will it take for liberals to call this a terrorist attack?

• They will call it for what it is, a terror attack

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • They will only call it a work place incident in order to not offend muslims.

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • They will call it both a terror attack and work place violence in order to placate both sides.

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
They say we need to wait for the facts. That means they are ignoring the facts we know.

NO!! that means they have to have time to MAKE UP their "facts" :up:
Yeah, Cody Keenan is busy right now crafting a PC speech that will feed the guns are evil narrative along with we are not at war with islam narrative.

Get ready for the bullshit and watch as the starkeys clap away like the miserable sheep they are.

Last edited:
My guess is Sunday. From local reporting in past crime events it usually takes a day or two for witnesses' nerves to settle down and provide a clear picture. Then there's another day to compose an official version of the story. So I figure information provided during the first 3 days of any event must be taken with a grain of salt.

Sunday is also the day with the least TV news viewing, so it's a good day to bury news they don't want to get a lot of attention.

And then they run from it from then on.

The democrat voting base is waiting to see what they are suppose to call it, cause they have no ability to think for themselves.
Black guy in my shop tried to tell me this morning it was workplace violence.

He loves Obama.

Had a white gun nutter tell me that ANY Muslim has the right to buy as many guns and the most powerful guns they can get their hands on.

It is the American way to arm both sides of a conflict.

Arm the terrorists and arm those being terrorized.

Maximizes gun profits that way.

Matter of fact. That must be the NRAs markering program.

Make sure the terrorists can get a gun.
Then make sure 50 people who are afraid of terrorists can get a gun.

Brillant.

The democrat voting base is waiting to see what they are suppose to call it, cause they have no ability to think for themselves.

He loves Obama.

Had a white gun nutter tell me that ANY Muslim has the right to buy as many guns and the most powerful guns they can get their hands on.

It is the American way to arm both sides of a conflict.

Arm the terrorists and arm those being terrorized.

Maximizes gun profits that way.
Had a friend of mine in the Army say that to me. Later, one of them blew his kneecap off.

How ironic.

How about we wait to find out that it actually WAS a terror attack.

How about answering it before we find out? We already know.

Holy shit.
You pretend to but you don't.

It is by and large the most likely scenario. It is very likely that it is an Islamic Extremism terrorist act. We, however, do not KNOW for a fact that it is. Until then I certainly am not going to crone on about how long it is going to take the democrats to say it is one. You look like just as big an idiot declaring it so before we have good information than those that refuse to call it what it is after the information is in.
here what distinguishes us Dems/liberals we wait for the facts ... not like our republican counter parts that shout out the first thing that comes to their mind .... then defends it to the max ...

He loves Obama.
that what it turned out to be ... so now whose the fool ... that would be you mudpacker

Nope.
You are.

This dispute, if reports are correct, was over religion. Workplace violence isn't a guy getting pissed over a Christmas party.....getting his wife....putting on body-armor....driving to the workplace....and both of them hosing down the participants at the party.

How about we wait to find out that it actually WAS a terror attack.

How about answering it before we find out? We already know.

Holy shit.
You pretend to but you don't.

It is by and large the most likely scenario. It is very likely that it is an Islamic Extremism terrorist act. We, however, do not KNOW for a fact that it is. Until then I certainly am not going to crone on about how long it is going to take the democrats to say it is one. You look like just as big an idiot declaring it so before we have good information than those that refuse to call it what it is after the information is in.
here what distinguishes us Dems/liberals we wait for the facts ... not like our republican counter parts that shout out the first thing that comes to their mind .... then defends it to the max ...
There are facts you stupid fucking bag of shit.

Remember when you fucking types said James Holmes was a tea party member? You fucking loser.

Remember when the negro university of Missouri president of the student body who did an internship for Rahm Emmanuel and from Chicago said the kkk was on campus? Everything you say, everything you stand for, everything you represent is a blatant lie.

I see you are one of the dumb ones to not know it. Like every dick bag left wing smelly goon that posts here.

Kiss my dick you fucking bag of piss.

Surprise, surprise.....more muslim terrorists. The media was on its knees praying and reporting that white people were doing this. Despicable.
They were white.....but they were Muslims...a protected class that deserves special treatment in the media.

Yeah, I know. But the media was doing wild contortions to avoid that.

Surprise, surprise.....more muslim terrorists. The media was on its knees praying and reporting that white people were doing this. Despicable.
They were white.....but they were Muslims...a protected class that deserves special treatment in the media.

Yeah, I know. But the media was doing wild contortions to avoid that.
They called the shooting in Colorado at PP terrorism from the start.

This situation has to be investigated first.

At this rate....future 911s would be considered workplace violence because it was pilots in training that flew those jets into those buildings. It switches to workplace violence automatically if Muslims are involved.

Forum List

Back