How long before this administration acknowledges this as the terror attack that it is?

How long will it take for liberals to call this a terrorist attack?

• They will call it for what it is, a terror attack

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • They will only call it a work place incident in order to not offend muslims.

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • They will call it both a terror attack and work place violence in order to placate both sides.

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
The motivation behind the attacks is pretty clear, regardless of how some are pretending that it isn't.

Had a white person done this, the same people would have had him profiled before the bodies were cold.

Pretty transparent.
really !!!!! then explain to us why haven't they profield Robert L. Dear, a white person ... who murdered a police officer and the two people who were at the plan parenthood clinic in Colorado springs ... they still haven't told us what was his reason for doing it... but yet you seem to think we should jump to a conclusion because of what reason ??? on yeah if some white person had done it ...they would be all over it before their bodies were cold ....so why haven't they been all over it ???? after all he is a white person

The motivation behind the attacks is pretty clear, regardless of how some are pretending that it isn't.

Had a white person done this, the same people would have had him profiled before the bodies were cold.

Pretty transparent.
really !!!!! then explain to us why haven't they profield Robert L. Dear, a white person ... who murdered a police officer and the two people who were at the plan parenthood clinic in Colorado springs ... they still haven't told us what was his reason for doing it... but yet you seem to think we should jump to a conclusion because of what reason ??? on yeah if some white person had done it ...they would be all over it before their bodies were cold ....so why haven't they been all over it ???? after all he is a white person
I'm not going to do your research for you.

Find the threads on the Colorado Springs shooting, and tell me how quickly the Regressive Left profiled the shooter.

Full disclosure: I don't expect you to actually do this.

Pretty transparent.

Find the threads on the Colorado Springs shooting, and tell me how quickly the Regressive Left profiled the shooter.

I'm not going to do your research for you ... look it up yourself ... I live in colorado, to date they haven't said anything about Robert L. dear ... just because you're too lazy to look it up ... I don't come on here to prove me wrong thats your job... when you do look it up, as I did, you will find nothing has been told us what was his reason for doing it or any profile ...

from my research that I did, and you can do it for yourself, it said
Quote: The official said that Mr. Dear “said a lot of things” during his interview, making it difficult for the authorities to pinpoint a specific motivation.

Pretty transparent.

I'm not going to do your research for you ... look it up yourself ... I live in colorado, to date they have said anything about Robert L. dear just because you're too lazy to look it up ... I don't come on here to prove me wrong thats your job... when you do look it up, as I did, you will find nothing has been told us what was his reason for doing it ...

from my research that I did and you can do it for yourself it said
Quote: The official said that Mr. Dear “said a lot of things” during his interview, making it difficult for the authorities to pinpoint a specific motivation.
The lefties were all over him on this board, and you know it, so I can understand why you didn't check it out.

Pretty transparent.

I'm not going to do your research for you ... look it up yourself ... I live in colorado, to date they have said anything about Robert L. dear just because you're too lazy to look it up ... I don't come on here to prove me wrong thats your job... when you do look it up, as I did, you will find nothing has been told us what was his reason for doing it ...

The lefties were all over him on this board, and you know it, so I can understand why you didn't check it out.
the lefties were saying the same thing I've said ... they fact that you can't comprehend what they say is your problem ... many said they believe it was, or maybe this was the reason, but none of then have said this is the stone cold reason why he did what he did ... it was all speculation and never a profile like you insist and you can grasp that ... it beyopnd your ability

ps.
the fact that I pulled a statement from a upi article just makes you livid ... you can't stand the fact that you are wrong

Pretty transparent.

the lefties were saying the same thing I've said ... they fact that you can't comprehend what they say is your problem ... many said they believe it was, or maybe this was the reason, but none of then have said this is the stone cold reason why he did what he did ... it was all speculation and never a profile like you insist and you can grasp that ... it beyopnd your ability
Yes, the standard partisan ideologue "you're too stupid to get it" schtick.

You're lying, we both know it, but you have to do what you're programmed to do.

No problem.

Pretty transparent.

LOL.

Nice back peddling. They called it terrorism out the gate. You claimed this was not terrorism earlier in this thread as well.

Partisans act just like those they despise.

How about we wait to find out that it actually WAS a terror attack.
Yeah right. If the guy was white you wouldn't wait.
You really want to make that asinine conjecture?
Perhaps you can go fourth and find where I made such statements?

Or maybe you just cannot see anything past your asinine black and white world. I guess it is not possible that another person might not pass instant judgement on a scenario that has many unknown variables.

1. It isn't asinine just because you say it is.
2. I didn't say you said it, I guessed that you would.
3. It is you left wing nutjobs that see everything according to color not us, nit wit. I see nothing but gray.
4. Sure it's possible, but inlikely in the scenario I described. As evidenced in these boards so many many times.
1 - You are right. It is asinine because because what you stated is utter bullshit.
2 - And you guessed completely incorrectly. Not a surprise there in your right or left world.
3 - More idiocy. "You left wing nut jobs." I just know you can go find so many posts of mine showing how I am a left winger. God, so many posters here are such partisan idiots.
4 - And you just felt the need to blankly demand that I was one of those. Ironic that YOU were simply projecting.

1. Wrong.
2. Doubt it.
3. Whatever, actions>words
4. Google "Irony" and "projecting"
5. Methinks you doeth protest too much.
Still droning on without finding anything that supports your baseless accusations. You must be a communist.

bingo.jpg

I see the left are fucking pathetic liars still. Especially that lying assface FA Q2. I see that the Mac loser still thinks being on the fence is cool and admirable.

Tell us, you fucking cocksuckers, what are your thoughts on our insidious politically correct culture we live in and who do you blame for it?

Unless you agree with it. Wouldn't shock me if you did.

Oh and before you start running off republicans who are PC, let me stop you. I am not talking about piece of shit establishment loser republicans who do not represent constitutional conservatives.

Let us see your pathetic double sided answer.

I see the left are fucking pathetic liars still. Especially that lying assface FA Q2. I see that the Mac loser still thinks being on the fence is cool and admirable.

Tell us, you fucking cocksuckers, what are your thoughts on our insidious politically correct culture we live in and who do you blame for it?

Oh and before you start running off republicans who are PC, let me stop you. I am not talking about piece of shit establishment loser republicans who do not represent constitutional conservatives.

I would comment but I cant read communist rambling. You might try and stop being a communist...

LOL.

Nice back peddling. They called it terrorism out the gate. You claimed this was not terrorism earlier in this thread as well.

if anyone is back peddling here that would be you... so far you've done nothing but back peddle on every one of your post ... when WE have pointed out where you lied ...you come back with these pathetic responses ... then post some stupid response .... just like you did here
!!!
PATHETIC !!!!!!!!!

I would comment but I cant read communist rambling. You might try and stop being a communist...
what do you mean you don't read communist rambling ???? there you go lying again ...hell everytime you read somethng from the right you're reading communist rambling ... I guess when you are too stupid like FAQ2 that you're really don't know you're reading ...

Yeah right. If the guy was white you wouldn't wait.
You really want to make that asinine conjecture?
Perhaps you can go fourth and find where I made such statements?

Or maybe you just cannot see anything past your asinine black and white world. I guess it is not possible that another person might not pass instant judgement on a scenario that has many unknown variables.

1. It isn't asinine just because you say it is.
2. I didn't say you said it, I guessed that you would.
3. It is you left wing nutjobs that see everything according to color not us, nit wit. I see nothing but gray.
4. Sure it's possible, but inlikely in the scenario I described. As evidenced in these boards so many many times.
1 - You are right. It is asinine because because what you stated is utter bullshit.
2 - And you guessed completely incorrectly. Not a surprise there in your right or left world.
3 - More idiocy. "You left wing nut jobs." I just know you can go find so many posts of mine showing how I am a left winger. God, so many posters here are such partisan idiots.
4 - And you just felt the need to blankly demand that I was one of those. Ironic that YOU were simply projecting.

1. Wrong.
2. Doubt it.
3. Whatever, actions>words
4. Google "Irony" and "projecting"
5. Methinks you doeth protest too much.
Still droning on without finding anything that supports your baseless accusations. You must be a communist.
coming from a commie like you FAQ2 its hard, well its easy, to realize what you are, right comrade !!!!!!!!

Yes, the standard partisan ideologue "you're too stupid to get it" schtick.

You're lying, we both know it, but you have to do what you're programmed to do.

No problem.
Translation = when they can't refute you post they respond just like this idiot did ... nothing like a programmed response for a repub-lir tsrt like MAC with his standard partisan ideologue ... what another empty suit MAC???

P.S. the reason mac responded like this is he couldn't show us any where a Liberal/Dem said in this post all 33 pages this is the stone cold reason why he did what he did ... he could find one so now the tap dancing starts
:dance:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back