How long before people will say, "Obama is blameless"?

Obama-appointed IRS officials LIED to Congress. IG report has found that the initial reports that only low level employees were responsible is a LIE. We also know that the IRS took no actions to fire or reprimand those responsible.

So we've found the IRS to be completely dishonest, with an administration with a history of lying about knowing what when.

Grade A hypocrisy and dishonesty.

With all the crap hitting the fan right now, Benghazi, IRS, Justice Department and the EPA, how long before the Left starts saying, "No, No, Obama had no idea what was going on. He had no clue that those in his administration had done these things", how long?

I think it will start by the beginning of next week. It's close now with all the "what did Obama do" and "What crime did he commit" stuff. So, it's going to start by next week after all those on the left get the talking points.

Does anyone really believe Obama didn't know about all this?
Also, how much more has this man done that we don't know about?

With all this crap, Obama knew and he encouraged it. Obama is a piece of shit and and it's only a matter of time before he's wiped off of America's ass.

How long did it take for the right to say that Bush was blameless for Abu Ghraib?

Sad thing about your ilk is that everyone to the left of Alex Jones is a liberal.

Wow a mind reader to boot. Yes please, ignore.

I took the time to read through your posts, and got an insightful view of your opinions. Why not do the same for me and come back with that lame insult. You are nothing but childish insults and understanding of current events. I couldn't find one poignant post, not one. NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE.

Just ignoring me then.

Blind is a liberal, he doesnt try to debate, he's a democrat robot. Everything happens in a vaccum, so his excuse for this wont exist with the next issue, it'll be the opposite reason. Now Obama knew nothing, but man if the economy roars back, he'll be it's allllll Obama..

With all the crap hitting the fan right now, Benghazi, IRS, Justice Department and the EPA, how long before the Left starts saying, "No, No, Obama had no idea what was going on. He had no clue that those in his administration had done these things", how long?

I think it will start by the beginning of next week. It's close now with all the "what did Obama do" and "What crime did he commit" stuff. So, it's going to start by next week after all those on the left get the talking points.

Does anyone really believe Obama didn't know about all this?
Also, how much more has this man done that we don't know about?

With all this crap, Obama knew and he encouraged it. Obama is a piece of shit and and it's only a matter of time before he's wiped off of America's ass.

How long did it take for the right to say that Bush was blameless for Abu Ghraib?

Are you serious? ARe you really comparing these? What happend in AbuGharib again? They walked some guy around like a dog and gave him pork? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the humanity!!!!!!!!

So you think Bush told them to do that? OMG we're dealing with a 5 year old's mind.

Wasn't taking to you, however it is a prime example of your type of tactic. Take few words out of context. Classic :eusa_liar:

It is exactly what you typed.

Dude, you're melting down as your little god falls from his perch...

Calling out lies and liars is fun, not melting down. You fail, again.

Everyone should read through this person's posts to see what kind of classless, childish, partisan person he truly is.

You haven't called out anyone, you just spout excuses and call people names. Lame.

Calling out lies and liars is fun, not melting down. You fail, again.

Oh, lies....

Any word uttered which fails to promote the party is a "lie."

LOL;

You border on insane. Partisanship defines your very being.

Fact; the Obama administration is up to it's eyebrows in scandals.

I know, MediaMatters told you that it's "ALL LIES," and you repeat it here....

I took the time to read through your posts, and got an insightful view of your opinions. Why not do the same for me and come back with that lame insult. You are nothing but childish insults and understanding of current events. I couldn't find one poignant post, not one. NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE.

Just ignoring me then.

Blind is a liberal, he doesnt try to debate, he's a democrat robot. Everything happens in a vaccum, so his excuse for this wont exist with the next issue, it'll be the opposite reason. Now Obama knew nothing, but man if the economy roars back, he'll be it's allllll Obama..

Debating character assassins is near impossible.:eusa_whistle:

Just ignoring me then.

Who's debating, I'm just stating facts, keep on keepin on my brotha, just turn a "blind" eye to the regime, it's all for the cause, eh comrade?

obama is completely responsible whether or not he knew what happened. The policies of silencing criticism are his policies. He doesn't need to know every detail. He has surrounded himself with those who are more loyal to him than the country. The in turn managed underlings who were more loyal to obama than the country.

This is what gives a king power not a president.

Who's debating, I'm just stating facts, keep on keepin on my brotha, just turn a "blind" eye to the regime, it's all for the cause, eh comrade?

To engage in character assassination of Boo, wouldn't Boo actually have to HAVE so character? :confused::tongue:

That's funny.

Yeah, the things you post are laughable. At best you are a joke.

Like the lies you posted on your Mr. Magoo thread?:eek:

What lie? That this president plays more rounds of golf than any other modern president? Fine, you want to go back to Woodrow Wilson, that's fine. Clinton was in office 8 years, and if Obama continues to play as much as he is he is going to break that Clinton's record. Neither Bush played nearly as much, nor Reagan or Carter, not Nixon...you are literally going back to the 1950's.

Besides, at least Clinton was actually good at golf. This president wouldn't even allow the press to watch him play.

Last edited:
"Playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal," Former President Bush

More class than President Magoo.

Forum List

Back