Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 days or more

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Never

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
I will but my money on he does a Roman Polanski. He fled the United States pending apeal of HIS conviction of child rape. The liberals LOVE, hell just gave him an Oscar for his liftime of work. Leaves the country.
Cosby hasn't got a private jet, though

After the jury found Bill "filthy pig" Cosby guilty, the soft headed judge allowed the sexual predator to leave the courtroom pending sentencing. (Can you imagine a non-celebrity being afforded the same "courtesy"? WTF?) A sniveling coward like Cosby will never allow himself to see the inside of a prison. So the question is - how long before he kills himself?

How long before you do yourself in? Terminal idiocy is evidently incurable so I guess you’ll be next in line to take the bridge huh? Cosby’s really got no reason to because the kangaroo court verdict will be reversed on appeal. There were numerous glaring mistakes of law by the trial judge not to mention his admitted conflict of interest and public emotional breakdown before the trials start. It’s really telling that now an accusation is treated as fact when it’s a black male being accused by a white female, just string em up. Even when the victims version of events, “ I went alone to a black married mans home and swallowed voluntarily an unknown drug that he offered to me.” That’s little Andrea’s story that the jury found so compelling. Cosby asserted that the relationship was consensual and that no drugs were ever involved. In fact the relationship continued uneventfully until he ended it. That’s when the accusations began that resulted in the $3 million+ out of court settlement then and a politically motivated criminal prosecution now. Safeguards in our legal system governing unsubstantiated hearsay declarations were ignored, the prejudice of the trial judge was ignored along with his pre-trial emotional crying jag. The juror who pronounced Cosby guilty before the start was allowed to continue after questioning by the judge. I don’t know why they even had the trial, he was already dead meat before opening statements were made and the “me tooers”, women’s groups, and the politically correct piler-on ers assembled, like vultures, to gloat at this public lynching. Someone at some later dissection of this farce and miscarriage of justice will have to explain our retreat from long established principles of justice and common sense into this world of expediency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

60 women and a jury of his peers all disagree with you.

He is a disgusting sexual predator who finally got what he deserves.

Accusations aren’t evidence idiot. None of these so called assaults, how is it an assault when you claim that you voluntarily swallowed an unknown drug offered to you in a married black mans bedroom, doesn’t sound like assault to me. Or anyone else with a brain. Without any evidence, 30 years after the alleged event, you accuse Cosby of doping you, hell every one knows white women who have had sex with a black man had to have been drugged and molested against their wills. It’s even more amazing that all the stories are eerily similar and that all of the accusers are represented by Gloria Allred. This whole episode is a throwback to a dark period of racist lynching of black men to protest and protect the purity of the white woman as depicted in the race baiting film “birth of a nation.” All that’s needed to lynch black men in America is an excuse, just make up a story about white women and black men, even a ridiculous lie will do, pronounce guilt, and then celebrate all the way to the hanging tree. And whose face do the racists parade across our T.V. screens condemning Cosby louder than anyone, but black women. It’s no accident that they’re out front carrying the banner of white hatred of black peoples, ignorant of their own inclusion in the planned extermination.

Are you defending him because he is black, or because you really think he got a bad deal? Remember, liberals like you always want to bring someone down using just accusations alone!

He'll wait until his appeals run out.
Agree

Cosby will stretch this out for years
I think he will never see prison

I think the only way he doesnt see prison is if he offs himself.
I'm curious to see just how long they give him. I gotta feeling it'll be a relatively short sentence considering the charges.
If anything, probation.

I think they'll have to give him some jail time.

60 women aren't all lying. Cosby is a perverted creep who drugged women and then sexually abused them. He had his day in court and the truth came out.
So you're actively hoping he kills himself? How old are you?

He makes me sick. He sexually abused at least 60 women. So yeah, he deserves to die.

He should do the world a favor and off himself. What is the problem with that?

60 women aren't all lying. Cosby is a perverted creep who drugged women and then sexually abused them. He had his day in court and the truth came out.
So you're actively hoping he kills himself? How old are you?

He makes me sick. He sexually abused at least 60 women. So yeah, he deserves to die.

He should do the world a favor and off himself. What is the problem with that?

The problem is that he was guilty before being tried. The problem is that belief isn’t evidence and has no place in a trial of fact. The problem is that you want to kill Cosby because of what he is, a successful Black man, not because of what he has done. The real problem is people like you, little minds big mouths.

I will but my money on he does a Roman Polanski. He fled the United States pending apeal of HIS conviction of child rape. The liberals LOVE, hell just gave him an Oscar for his liftime of work. Leaves the country.

Since when do "the Liberals" hand out Oscars, Pinkles?

Are you actually suggesting all Liberals are members of AMPAS?
Have you doubled down on stupid pills?

List the conservatives that are on AMPAS.

It's not my point. For that matter it's not yours either. But as long as you want to jump in and take it on, link us to the requirement to join AMPAS in order to be a Liberal. And when you're done that tell us all how you had to look up what the fuck AMPAS is, just like I did.

It's not my point. For that matter it's not yours either. But as long as you want to jump in and take it on, link us to the requirement to join AMPAS in order to be a Liberal. And when you're done that tell us all how you had to look up what the fuck AMPAS is, just like I did.

Fact is they're all liberals.

Link?

And when you're done with that, link also to membership in AMPAS being required to be a Liberal.
Get busy.

Oh you could have let this rest since it was Pink Furry's point, not yours. But nooooooooo.

Link?

And when you're done with that, link also to membership in AMPAS being required to be a Liberal.
Get busy.

Oh you could have let this rest since it was Pink Furry's point, not yours. But nooooooooo.

There are no conservative AMPAS members and you know it.

Link?

Get busy.

I'm pretty sure Clint Eastwood is a member, as well as am also sure that he's definitely a conservative.

I'd also be willing to bet Roseanne Barr (a strong Trump supporter) is one as well.

Link?

Get busy.

I'm pretty sure Clint Eastwood is a member, as well as am also sure that he's definitely a conservative.

I'd also be willing to bet Roseanne Barr (a strong Trump supporter) is one as well.

I cant find anything stating Clint is a current member of AMPAS.
And Rosie isnt a member.

Link?

Get busy.

And Rosie isnt a member.

Here ya go for Clint Eastwood....................

Clint Eastwood

Link?

Get busy.

And Rosie isnt a member.

Clint Eastwood

I saw that.
From what I can tell he's no longer a member.

Link?

Get busy.

And Rosie isnt a member.

Clint Eastwood

I saw that.
From what I can tell he's no longer a member.

I gave you a link that says he is. It's up to you to provide a link that says he opted out of his membership.

And, if you look at how many have been kicked out of AMPAS, the number is very low.

I'd be willing to say he's still a member. It comes with a lot of perks.

Forum List

Back