how liberals celebrate 4th of july

If it comes down to Rudy or Hillary - the voters wil go with Rudy

Libs are a fine bunch to lecture the folks on values after the 15 years of defending Bill

I don't think they are lecturing per say rsr, it is more speculation based on how they have seen the Religious Right stand on issues of importance, they do not think that the Religious right will run out and vote for him, even if he was up against Hillary.

I agree with that, I don't think they will either, at least based on my own Religious Right Relatives on my husband's side...

Care

I don't think they are lecturing per say rsr, it is more speculation based on how they have seen the Religious Right stand on issues of importance, they do not think that the Religious right will run out and vote for him, even if he was up against Hillary.

I agree with that, I don't think they will either, at least based on my own Religious Right Relatives on my husband's side...

Care

and how will the religious left go?

Trust me, Hillary will fire up the conservative base very well

I do think democrats need to be honest about what they want to do. If the american people wanted them to end the war, and they didnt. Is that not that not doing the peoples business?. Just a thought. Remember im neutral on the iraq war right now.

It is hard for you to prove my list of what Dems want to do - since it is true

I think the republican party needs to listen a bit more, and go back to its roots, and stop trying to fix the world. Iran, may be a problem, but do not do anything unless your absolutely sure, but i would say maineman is not wrong about how incompetent bush is, I dont even think is a conservative anymore. He wanted a guest worker program, my god if thats not abandoning your base, i dont know what is.

I respect youre opinion maineman, and i ask everyone to please be polite and respect yours as well.

and how will the religious left go?

Trust me, Hillary will fire up the conservative base very well

I do think democrats need to be honest about what they want to do. If the american people wanted them to end the war, and they didnt. Is that not that not doing the peoples business?. Just a thought. Remember im neutral on the iraq war right now.

When MM says "lets agree to disagree" he is caught and can't counter the facts

Dems do want to raise taxes, increase spending, add more pork to the spending bills, have the government run the health care indistry, appoint judges that make law from the bench, appease terrorists, and surrender in Iraq

I think the religious right, needs to calm down a bit. If the choice is between hillary and rudy, they better get off their arrogant ass, and vote for rudy. Since when does a candidate have to agree with everything you stand for.

That sounds more like intellectual elitism, and its not just the right, so please dont start :p/

Care

no, he is saying, in a polite way, i dont wish to discuss this, and you need to respect that my brother.

Dems do want to raise taxes, increase spending, add more pork to the spending bills, have the government run the health care indistry, appoint judges that make law from the bench, appease terrorists, and surrender in Iraq

and how would you suggest that democrats end the war? Pass a bill and send it to the president? Been there done that. It is impossible for a party without a veto proof majority to run anything by a president of the opposite party without his consent.

I think the religious right, needs to calm down a bit. If the choice is between hillary and rudy, they better get off their arrogant ass, and vote for rudy. Since when does a candidate have to agree with everything you stand for.

That sounds more like intellectual elitism, and its not just the right, so please dont start :p/

They will

That is why the left is in full attack mode on Rudy

good point, i didnt think of that. Im sorry maineman, you are right. The democrats have tried to end the war. I apologize for my ignorance, and ask youre forgiveness.

and how would you suggest that democrats end the war? Pass a bill and send it to the president? Been there done that. It is impossible for a party without a veto proof majority to run anything by a president of the opposite party without his consent.

I am tired of the same old flatulent Rush rhetoric from you...it never changes. Of course I want to raise taxes - on the wealthy who got a tax break from Dubya.... of course I want to increase spending - on schools and families and healthcare...of course I do not want to add pork...I do not want government to RUN the health care industry but to help subsidize it so that all americans have some minimal baseline healthcare coverage. I do want to appoint more liberal judges, but that does not mean that I want them to "make laws"... I do not want to appease terrorists and I do not want to surrender to anyone anywhere.

That's all you got....same old oneliner talking points that you keep repeating. It really gets boring. That is why I suggested we agree to disagree....because I really would like to move on to something new with someone who has something new to say. OK?

I am tired of the same old flatulent Rush rhetoric from you...it never changes. Of course I want to raise taxes - on the wealthy who got a tax break from Dubya.... of course I want to increase spending - on schools and families and healthcare...of course I do not want to add pork...I do not want government to RUN the health care industry but to help subsidize it so that all americans have some minimal baseline healthcare coverage. I do want to appoint more liberal judges, but that does not mean that I want them to "make laws"... I do not want to appease terrorists and I do not want to surrender to anyone anywhere.

That's all you got....same old oneliner talking points that you keep repeating. It really gets boring. That is why I suggested we agree to disagree....because I really would like to move on to something new with someone who has something new to say. OK?

Dems want ALL the tax cuts repealed. Even on the lowest wage earners and retired folks. They are increasing spending across the board and the pork is increasing past what Republicans spent

The "wealthy" are pating a huge majority of the taxes. The top 25% pat 85% of Federal income taxes - how much more do you want from them?

Liberal judges DO make law from the bench - that is why Dems want them on the bench, so they can invent laws

Anyone who needs medical care can get it - we do not need "health care fo all"

Dems are not standing up to the terrorists, they are willing to walk away from the fight and hope they will leave us alone

They can cut off the funding - but they do not have the political guts to do it

Their party means more to them then anything else

I thought everybody got a 300$ check from bush, but at the risk, of not being wrong twice in 5 minutes, if you could kindly provide a link, that would be most appreciated.

Second, raising taxes isnt evil. The problem is, washington has a spending problem, not as much an income problem, from my understanding, although you can correct me if im wrong on that. The point is, please tell me, the american people what you want it for. And who exactly gets taxed, wealthy is very generic, is that for anybody making over 50k, 100 k, 250k, 500k, 1 mil, and what percent of people make the kind of money, that you would tax, and how much revenue would that bring sir?.

My understand is, we spend 10k per pupil, and look where it is getting, how can i be assured, that more money on schools, will do anything?

And when you say on families what do you mean?

If the private sector ran the insurance, but higher taxes paid for more health insurance for legal americans, i would support that.

How would u ensure that more liberal judges do not make law from the bench?

why do you feel that leaving iraq is NOT surrender and NOT appeasement of terrorists and do you feel some of us on this board, are not facing the truth about iraq and if so please explain

what part of that did you not understand the first time?

Interesting, and very insightful.

My understanding is the tax cuts were across the board, if the democrats repealed them, people who are not rich would be hurt wouldnt they?

My understanding is that the wealthy do pay the most taxes, maineman, what percentage of their income do you want them to pay, and based on what criteria?

My question to you rsr is: yes, the uninsured can get emergency care, but wouldnt they be better off with preventitive care, if we could afford it, keep word if lol. I am simply saying, if we could actually trust the government to do what it says, if they raised taxes, By the way, does anyone know about health savings accounts, could those help people?

rsr, at the current status in iraq, how long are you willing to stay if nothing changes?. At some point, if things do not improve enough, to what level, i do not know, what do we do?. Do we even consider a change in strategy?

Dems want ALL the tax cuts repealed. Even on the lowest wage earners and retired folks. They are increasing spending across the board and the pork is increasing past what Republicans spent

The "wealthy" are pating a huge majority of the taxes. The top 25% pat 85% of Federal income taxes - how much more do you want from them?

Liberal judges DO make law from the bench - that is why Dems want them on the bench, so they can invent laws

Anyone who needs medical care can get it - we do not need "health care fo all"

Dems are not standing up to the terrorists, they are willing to walk away from the fight and hope they will leave us alone

Forum List

Back