How Lethal Is COVID?

As of 12/28/2021, the overall death rate for COVID patients in the USA is 1.5%(one and one half per cent) Draw your own conclusions
OK, there are about 334,000.00 people in the US. At that death rate, if everyone eventually caught Covid, that would equal 3,400,000 dead Americans. Could this nation afford that?

View attachment 581393

your numbers are off.

There's over 350 million people in the United States and the "official" number of dead from COVID in the United States is only around 800,000. That number is no where near 1% much less 1.5% of the population.

Even going by those numbers the death total is only 0.23% of the population.

It's about half that going by death rate per year.

It's just a bad cold season.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Damn, but you are a complete idiot. 54,687,298 cases of Covid, 844496 deaths from Covid. That equals a death rate of 1.54%. I can see you did not make it in third grade math.

Damn, but you are a complete idiot. 54,687,298 cases of Covid, 844496 deaths from Covid. That equals a death rate of 1.54%. I can see you did not make it in third grade math.

1640892714619.png

Yeah... I'm sure they diagnosed every case of COVID that the population of the United States had.

Now crawl back under your rock and hide your hypochondriac ass in that clean room of yours.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Does not change the fact that you seem unable to do third grade math.

1640893763116.png

I was most likely a patient since I got sick one day last year.

I don't go running to the hospital just because I got a sniffle or am running a fever.

I treated myself with Tylenol, lot's of warm blankets, and disinfectant.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Attachments

• 1640893721668.png
    1640893721668.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 15
Does not change the fact that you seem unable to do third grade math.
Where are the valid variables for that math................they have no clue how many haver already had Covid........And don't do like other countries and do large tests to see how many have had it.

That is because most have probably already had it and don't even know it. Can't sell Fear that way.

Over 850,000 dead in the US is more than all the US combat deaths in American history. I would say that ranks as pretty lethal.
If that number is right..........We know they fudged the numbers early on to get that money from the Cares Act.......Everything was covid..........

I highly doubt that number. And most are in Nursing homes and assisted living homes.......where they have a ton of comorbidilities...........That is where the bulk died.

But when you change the definition to PRESUME and throw $77000 per patient via hot spots under the Cares Act you just can't imagine how many died for the money.

As of 12/28/2021, the overall death rate for COVID patients in the USA is 1.5%(one and one half per cent) Draw your own conclusions

I just heard the other day but haven't confirmed it that the CDC has admitted that in many cases, the Covid test can't tell the difference between Covid and Flu. And that many of the Covid "deaths" were written up that way if only the deceased tested positive for Covid at the time of death, even if it wasn't the CAUSE of death!

The number isn't even across the board. Those who are in generally good health are less likely of succumbing to it.

Further, a lot of people who have covid, actually die of something else
The Rulers Are Cowards Afraid of the Marlboro Man and All Other Masculine Images

All these people who, for good reason, question the planned panic about this fake contagion should start tracing the same statist tyranny back to the original cover-up of the fact that the same kind of genetic defect causes cancer. Yet I can't get any support from the present doubters for the conclusion that smoking does not cause cancer; it only locates it for those who have the cancer gene. They would get cancer somewhere else if they never smoke or quit smoking. Those who don't have the cancer gene can smoke all they want.

I do not understand how it possible to die from covid. They usually say that this is lung damage, 25-70%. But we do not use more than 5% of the lungs in the state of the rest.
I think the 25% to 70% lung damage is the result of a serve case of covid, not the drop in the effectiveness of lungs. When patients get corvid pneumonia and the lung sacs fill with liquid and the chest swells so even the parts of the lungs that are not infected are not able to function properly because of pressure from swelling.
Many Covid deaths are from failure in the heart, vascular system, multi-organ failure and septic shock.

As my doctor explained, the most dangerous thing about serious cases of Covid is the long period of stress on the body, not just days but weeks at very low levels of oxygen, high co2 level build ups, fever, inability to stay awake, and serve pain. It simply takes such a toll, that the body slowly shuts down. This is particularly true
of the old and those with comprised health immune systems.

Last edited:
Hey, dimwit. I was calculating the odds of dying if you catch covid. You ain't very bright. That means of the people who catch covid, fewer than 2 out of 100 will die from it.
Actually it's 1.5% in the US today down from 6% in April 2020. Lethalness is not just measured in percentages but how harmful and destructive it is perceived.
In WWII, over 4 years of combat deaths were only a fraction of Covid deaths in 2 years. Yet, the countries perception of lethalness was far greater in WWII. Far more people die from Cancer than Covid, but Covid seems to be consider far more lethal although the numbers don't support that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back