How leftist is Alexa? Now we have evidence for the fear of A.I.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Jesus was a fictional character but Muhamad was a wise man?

And that's just the tip of the wisdom the left is programming into our future overlords...

My Alexa plays nothing but Klezmer music ... Jewish conspiracy.

Amsterdam-klezmer-band1.jpg

Jesus was a fictional character but Muhamad was a wise man?

And that's just the tip of the wisdom the left is programming into our future overlords...

Wrong, I have Alexa. I actually wrote a letter (emailed) to amazon so that :
When asked what the capital of Israel was, she said Jerusalem. I made it know it was Tel Aviv, now she says :
Israel has designated Jerusalem as its capital , but not recognized by the international community. Ha Ha.

pennyloopy is "the international community" ???

Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel, good enough since 1948, good enough now. LOL.

Tel Aviv was never the capital of Israel. It WAS the seat of government in
1948 at the time of the ending of the BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE----
West Jerusalem was declared the capital in 1949. West Jerusalem is something like an extended part of Jerusalem--a kind of suburb, which developed in response to arab terrorism during the period of time just before the end of the British Mandate Palestine at which time the new country, arab JORDAN, imposed a violent starvation siege upon the jewish population of
"east" Jerusalem (1947) -----the siege was broken 20 years later (1967)
Hebron was the capital of Judea until King David purchased Jerusalem and
declared it the capital of the combined Kingdom of Judea and Israel

Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel, good enough since 1948, good enough now. LOL.
I feel sorry for you.

Why, because I don't. Too say Alexa is leftist is stupid. Stupid and she sure didn't say what your op did. So you spread false info and this is under current events section. It should be in the badlands.
Spread false info? You heard it for yourself dumbass. Yes she said it. Then people likely bitched and changes may have been programmed.

Get over yourself twit

To be fair there is a lot more evidence for Muhommad’s existence than Jesus. Zero evidence of either being some magical being though.

I feel sorry for you.

Why, because I don't. Too say Alexa is leftist is stupid. Stupid and she sure didn't say what your op did. So you spread false info and this is under current events section. It should be in the badlands.
Spread false info? You heard it for yourself dumbass. Yes she said it. Then people likely bitched and changes may have been programmed.

Get over yourself twit

I have my own alexa and that video is staged.

I feel sorry for you.

Get over yourself twit

I have my own alexa and that video is staged.
5d-tinfoil-hat-.jpg

Forum List

Back