How is the boycott going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how did you get that I was concerned about Palestinians jobs?
That is like complaining about the Nazi death camps not having proper tea breaks.

The point is to illustrate what you are trying to not see, that Israel is running an overtly apartheid system, or if you prefer, an utterly illegal colonialist policy towards Palestine. Take your pick.

You really are not following the plot here Aris.

Israelis, or even jews, cannot travel, work or do business in the middle east and you think Israel is apartheid?
You don't care about palestinians or jobs for them but you don't seem to care about companies like SodaStream either. So why are you even posting on this thread, or this forum?
Anything just to be contrary? A negative Nelly? You get a kick taking pot shots at other people?

Duh!

South Africans had issues with being welcomed in places too.
Don't worry Aris. After your fave Apartheid state is dismantled they can reintegrate into society.

You really think that Sodastream stealing the land, taking a captive populace and bestowing a few with work, while their families and neighbours are subject to every kind of persecution that Israel can devise, is something to be desired and celebrated?

Like I say miss, you really have no idea what this is about do you.
Which is surprising, because you must have read at least a few of the posts on this site.

Let me help you. The Israel settler / colonialist policies and murder of Palestinians and annexation of their land, while they prevent the economic, cultural and political rise of Palestinians - just because they are not Jewish - is fascist in nature and in operation.

Israel will not be allowed to continue as it is. No decent person could hope that it would be. Throwing the occasional crumb to a few "lucky" individuals makes no difference. You mislead yourself to think so.

Duh! South Africans had issues with being welcomed in places too. Don't worry Aris. After your fave Apartheid state is dismantled they can reintegrate into society. You really think that Sodastream stealing the land, taking a captive populace and bestowing a few with work, while their families and neighbours are subject to every kind of persecution that Israel can devise, is something to be desired and celebrated? Like I say miss, you really have no idea what this is about do you. Which is surprising, because you must have read at least a few of the posts on this site. Let me help you. The Israel settler / colonialist policies and murder of Palestinians and annexation of their land, while they prevent the economic, cultural and political rise of Palestinians - just because they are not Jewish - is fascist in nature and in operation. Israel will not be allowed to continue as it is. No decent person could hope that it would be. Throwing the occasional crumb to a few "lucky" individuals makes no difference. You mislead yourself to think so.
Funny drivel.

I Just remember I didn't update you all for a while now, so here is a quick update about the boycott from Israel.
I'm staring at the beautiful sunset making plans for tonight with my friends, enjoying a cigarette and small glass of red wine(Cabernet Sauvignon, dry) and thinking to myself about the wonderful week I had, the boycott is going great don't give up guys, keep the legitimate struggle!
Peace.

I Just remember I didn't update you all for a while now, so here is a quick update about the boycott from Israel.
I'm staring at the beautiful sunset making plans for tonight with my friends, enjoying a cigarette and small glass of red wine(Cabernet Sauvignon, dry) and thinking to myself about the wonderful week I had, the boycott is going great don't give up guys, keep the legitimate struggle!
Peace.

I'm almost envious, it's a bit wet and dreary here. You remind me of the Romans who all went to see a festival (or some such) while the Vandals crept into the city. Sic transit gloria mundi as they say, but hey, enjoy yourself while you can.

Duh!

Don't worry Aris. After your fave Apartheid state is dismantled they can reintegrate into society.

You really think that Sodastream stealing the land, taking a captive populace and bestowing a few with work, while their families and neighbours are subject to every kind of persecution that Israel can devise, is something to be desired and celebrated?

Which is surprising, because you must have read at least a few of the posts on this site.

Let me help you. The Israel settler / colonialist policies and murder of Palestinians and annexation of their land, while they prevent the economic, cultural and political rise of Palestinians - just because they are not Jewish - is fascist in nature and in operation.

Israel will not be allowed to continue as it is. No decent person could hope that it would be. Throwing the occasional crumb to a few "lucky" individuals makes no difference. You mislead yourself to think so.

Who's going to dismantle Israel ?

Duh!

Oi Tosser. Stop the stalking. This is two weeks old!
In any case if it takes you that long to think of even a question, you really should give it up.

Duh!

In any case if it takes you that long to think of even a question, you really should give it up.

All I did was ask you a question based on one of your statements. Why do you always have to whine and whine and whine ?
You're one emotional little Weezle :)

Duh!

All I did was ask you a question based on one of your statements. Why do you always have to whine and whine and whine ?

You're a bad judge of character, on top of your other faults Toasty.
Who would you like to dismantle Israel? There is a queue, you know.

Peace.

I'm almost envious, it's a bit wet and dreary here. You remind me of the Romans who all went to see a festival (or some such) while the Vandals crept into the city. Sic transit gloria mundi as they say, but hey, enjoy yourself while you can.
Insightful perspective, what usually makes me wonder if this is the wine or the Team P's logical conjugation that makes me laugh time and again, a toast to stupidity I say. :boohoo:

Peace.

Insightful perspective, what usually makes me wonder if this is the wine or the Team P's logical conjugation that makes me laugh time and again, a toast to stupidity I say. :boohoo:

Agreed. A toast to stupid Zionist Israelis who "fiddle while "Rome" burns" while forgetting that the world turns and those who are 'up' at the moment sooner or later find themselves 'down'. Like I said, enjoy yourself while you can, the world is turning.

Duh!

You're a bad judge of character, on top of your other faults Toasty.
Who would you like to dismantle Israel? There is a queue, you know.

You said "When Israel gets dismantled"

I asked you "Who is going to dismantle Israel"

You responded with insults and whining. If you're not capable of answering a simple questions based on one your posts, then don't post here Weezle.
Stop trying to weezle your way out of this weezle :)

Peace.

Agreed. A toast to stupid Zionist Israelis who "fiddle while "Rome" burns" while forgetting that the world turns and those who are 'up' at the moment sooner or later find themselves 'down'. Like I said, enjoy yourself while you can, the world is turning.

Let us know when the 'turning of the world' has a major effect on Israel to the point where Daniyel cannot enjoy himself

Peace.

Let us know when the 'turning of the world' has a major effect on Israel to the point where Daniyel cannot enjoy himself
Okay, will do. Although I suspect Daniyel will notice it first.

Peace.

Okay, will do. Although I suspect Daniyel will notice it first.
That's true. But if you notice something before he does, let me know

You really are big into complaining aren't you Toasty.
Well, please continue but stalk someone else.

I'm going to flush now. That should make you go away.
You're the one talking me. I asked you a simple question and all I get are these emotional responses mixed with some whining.

Grow up you immature weezle

Hush now. The adults are talking.

Ok so we're in agreement. You are not capable of answering a simple question based on your OWN statement. :)

BTW, just in case you forgot the site I found for you:
Mental Health Forum

You're welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back