How has France's "multiculturalism" worked out for them, with growing Muslim "No-Go" zones, murders?

Surreal.
The time will come when this will truly implode. I think the attack this week is only a small event compared to what is likely to happen.
Mark my words, by the end of this year French troops will enter the "No Go" areas and their will be full on battles on the streets of France. Real military battles.
And THAT is what happens if you allow Muslims into your country without assimilation requirements. A Muslim population results in radicalism and violence. Period.

You don't go to war on your own citizens because of a bunch of fanatics.

That is correct. You send the military in and drive the fanatics out of there and shut down those no go zones. Give the nation back to the French citizens who are law abiding and want the law of the land to prevail. Seems like you are beginning to understand. Good!
And where exactly would you like these Islamic Sand ******* to go?

I do not use the N word and do not refer to Muslims by slang names such as the one you just slung here. I believe the only place for them to go is an Islamic state nation where they will feel more "at home" - preferably the one they immigrated from, PMH. How's that? Any objections from our resident elitist?
You first. You want to live in Jesusland, so name it? And it can't be the USA, we let faggots marry here.

I've got news for you, PMH. God is not going to hand America over to sorcerers, witches, Communists and Islamists.....God is not going to hand America over to the wicked. God is going to bring judgment on America and cleanse this land of the iniquity it is steeped in. And then? Then you are going to see the difference between who belongs to the LORD and loves this nation as it was intended to be - before it was destroyed from within ------------> and those who despise the LORD and hated this nation enough to hand it over to anyone who didn't serve God and fear His Holy Name! Like you! Now you need to repent. I have no pleasure in seeing the wicked destroyed but you seriously need to repent before that time comes! I'm not kidding!

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

What about opium of the masses? Wouldn't that be another fav of yours? You're a liberal who defends communists and never misses a chance to step up to the plate for them. Interesting how communists have enriched themselves by taking up Capitolism themselves (while putting America down for it) - a brand of it anyhow - the Chinese, the Russians, you. How does it feel to be a hypocrite? A bit guilty or has all trace of conscience already vacated that heart of yours?
So far I haven't defended the Communists once. Now what?

And yes, that is a very true thing that you paraphrased.

• Religious distress is at the same time the expression of real distress and the protest against real distress. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions.Karl Marx, Critique of Hegel’s Philosophy of Right

Did you or did you not defend De Blasio? Did you or did you not spend the better half of an afternoon attempting to derail my thread on the subject of What's the difference between Nazism and Communism? Did you? Yes you did! Oh! And I forgive you! Because I have to! Otherwise? I might hang onto it for a while!

You don't go to war on your own citizens because of a bunch of fanatics.

That is correct. You send the military in and drive the fanatics out of there and shut down those no go zones. Give the nation back to the French citizens who are law abiding and want the law of the land to prevail. Seems like you are beginning to understand. Good!

I do not use the N word and do not refer to Muslims by slang names such as the one you just slung here. I believe the only place for them to go is an Islamic state nation where they will feel more "at home" - preferably the one they immigrated from, PMH. How's that? Any objections from our resident elitist?
You first. You want to live in Jesusland, so name it? And it can't be the USA, we let faggots marry here.

I've got news for you, PMH. God is not going to hand America over to sorcerers, witches, Communists and Islamists.....God is not going to hand America over to the wicked. God is going to bring judgment on America and cleanse this land of the iniquity it is steeped in. And then? Then you are going to see the difference between who belongs to the LORD and loves this nation as it was intended to be - before it was destroyed from within ------------> and those who despise the LORD and hated this nation enough to hand it over to anyone who didn't serve God and fear His Holy Name! Like you! Now you need to repent. I have no pleasure in seeing the wicked destroyed but you seriously need to repent before that time comes! I'm not kidding!
God, more than likely, does not exist. One look around the world and it is obvious that no godlike powers are in play.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"
Great, now read the fucking Bible as well. It's filled with righteous slaughters.

Great, now read the fucking Bible as well. It's filled with righteous slaughters.

True, but God never orders Jew or Christians to kill anyone simply because they don't believe in the Jewish or Christian god.

God, more than likely, does not exist. One look around the world and it is obvious that no godlike powers are in play.

The heavens declare his glory, PMH. You sound like Karl Marx - wishing you could cast God down from His throne. Envy is truly a despicable thing. Isn't it? Amazing that you were created in the image of God - have been given EVERYTHING YOU HAVE by Him and yet use your mind to deny his existence! Amazing.

The book of Joshua was for a certain time, place and people. It is history and has nothing to do with today. On the other hand the same cannot be said of the Qu'ran. There are 109 Murder verses that target Christians, Jews and unbelievers and they have not been abrogated even though Mohammad said, Allah gave permission for 3 forms of abrogation - think of the possibilities! Furthermore jihad can be waged for self defense and for oppression and the latter is wide open to interpretation - even as Mohammad had a Jew murdered for writing a poem and now we have journalists murdered for cartoons. As I said, Wide open to interpretation. The same cannot be said of the Old testament. I rest my case.

You will remain this miserable until you repent and call upon the Lord to save you. Realizing this why not just surrender your life to Christ tonight? Why not? What have you got to lose? Your image on this board?

The book of Joshua was for a certain time, place and people. It is history and has nothing to do with today. On the other hand the same cannot be said of the Qu'ran. There are 109 Murder verses that target Christians, Jews and unbelievers and they have not been abrogated even though Mohammad said, Allah gave permission for 3 forms of abrogation - think of the possibilities! Furthermore jihad can be waged for self defense and for oppression and the latter is wide open to interpretation - even as Mohammad had a Jew murdered for writing a poem and now we have journalists murdered for cartoons. As I said, Wide open to interpretation. The same cannot be said of the Old testament. I rest my case.

Are those "factoids" from your cartoon Chick tracts "source", Jeri?

Here's the actual problem, beyond all religion is nonsense, they believe in their Holy Book while you don't. They are allowed to slaughter and you aren't, but you did, and now you try and say well, that was in the old days, but they have long memories. Well, they have 700 years to play catch-up so buckle your seat belt little Jesus freak.

Suicide Bomber Kills at Least 37 at Yemen Police Academy

A suicide bomber rammed his explosives-laden minibus into a gathering of recruits outside a police academy in the heart of Yemen's capital on Wednesday, killing at least 37 people in the latest high-profile attack to hit Sanaa.

That was 3 days ago. Does Yemen have a 'multi-cultural' policy?

Suicide Bomber Kills at Least 37 at Yemen Police Academy - ABC News

You will remain this miserable until you repent and call upon the Lord to save you. Realizing this why not just surrender your life to Christ tonight? Why not? What have you got to lose? Your image on this board?
This is why people so hate Christians like you. What a bunch of cocky little shits, believing they are saved and all they had to do was talk the talk, not walk the walk.

The reason I rejected your faith is because I know it so well, not because I don't.

Here's the actual problem, beyond all religion is nonsense, they believe in their Holy Book while you don't. They are allowed to slaughter and you aren't, but you did, and now you try and say well, that was in the old days, but they have long memories. Well, they have 700 years to play catch-up so buckle your seat belt little Jesus freak.
Much as they defended themselves during the crusades, others will defend themselves against them today. Don't blame the modern world for their tardiness.

A suicide bomber rammed his explosives-laden minibus into a gathering of recruits outside a police academy in the heart of Yemen's capital on Wednesday, killing at least 37 people in the latest high-profile attack to hit Sanaa.

Another Christian or Jewish suicide bomber? Sheesh something must be done.

True, but God never orders Jew or Christians to kill anyone simply because they don't believe in the Jewish or Christian god.
Slaughter is slaughter little buddy, and the Catholics had no problems saying convert or die. Look up Marrano: Marrano - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Some years ago, France's "enlightened" politicians threw the doors open for immigration of foreign Muslims in particular, while providing no requirement for immigrant to assimilate into French society. They apparently felt that having different cultures living side by side would somehow enrich the life experience, or something.

So how's that working out for them? There are hundreds of neighborhoods, districts, and even entire cities where Muslims have taken over, and French people (including cops) are afraid to even go into any more. Plus the occasional mass murder of anyone who dares to criticize Muslims, lampoon the Muslim prophet, etc.

A very sobering video:
Multiculturalisme et islam en France reportage de CBN - YouTube

The French seem to have a habit of letting murderous, fanatical dictatorships walk right into their country and take it over a piece at a time, with little resistance from the French military or any other part of the French government. It happened in the 1940s, and it's happening again now. Won't the French ever take the hint?

Multiculturalism is a means to divide... division never results in cohesion.

That is not even a debatable point... therefore we can know that those who advocate for such, are idiots.

Are you claiming this suicide bomber was a Christian or a Jew?

Are you claiming this suicide bomber was a Christian or a Jew?

No I'm claiming you're a fucking illiterate cretin for not seeing what my point was.

No... Yemen is an Islamic culture, therefore it is an unstable culture. Because Evil promotes only chaos, calamity and catastrophe.

The OPs point is that reasonable people know this about Islam and yet the LEFT demands that Islam should be tolerated and accepted. Because the Left is foolish... and evil preys upon the foolish.

Forum List

Back