How far will Biden go with guns ??

I know AR 15 types and high capacity mags are gone If he wins

You think Biden would actually go further and even use the army and go door to door ?
So only .22 riffles and revolvers will be allowed.
Bull. Haven't you heard? Morons are rioting. Guns are getting more popular than ever for self defense and are even being bought by liberals. Heck, my state is talking about passing no permit carry. What state are you in or are you just trying to scare the straights? Heck. They are scared already, afraid they won't be able to stock guns and ammo like the rest of us.

Oh boy,
You do not have a clue how well planned and organized the oppressors are.
They are light years ahead of most people.

When a tyrannical body gets full control, they have all means at their disposal.
America has been such a safe haven for so long, people are lulled into a false sense of security
Democrats would ask China for help disarming Americans here in America.
Pay for their troubles and provide for them the entire time.
Can you imagine?

from what I've seen on the global stage, the goal is not gun reduction....it is gun eradication (for civilians)
I think a ban with very heavy fines - say $100,000 for each firearm, and $1,000 for each bullet - will remove most guns from honest citizens who have homes and savings accounts and family to consider

from what I've seen on the global stage, the goal is not gun reduction....it is gun eradication (for civilians)
I think a ban with very heavy fines - say $100,000 for each firearm, and $1,000 for each bullet - will remove most guns from honest citizens who have homes and savings accounts and family to consider

I agree. Something like that to begin with.
Many think it would be easy to hide em or claim they lost them.

These folks will not be playing those games.
They will forcefully seize any and all federal records available to help them find you.
They will withhold water and food until you comply.
They will take people away.
They will make examples out of some to scare the beejesus out of the rest.

By the time they're done with phase 1, 98% of the guns will be confiscated.
Then on the phase 2

If you haven't come to terms with Jesus and pre decided what you are going to do, they will decide for you.

Last edited:
Mexicans are excelling in mma !!
They have that mix of machoism, toughness and they’re athletic and smart

You think Biden would actually go further and even use the army and go door to door ?

They cannot take what they don't know about. But I digress. On to your point. Yes, if the democrats take the White House come November and quite likely even if they do not, THEY will be coming for our firearms in many different ways. They don't have to seize them to take them. Already there are so many gun laws on the books, in every state just about, which severely limit a gun owner's time and legal ability to handle his or her guns, transport them, brandish them, practice shoot with them and on and on. Hell, it's come to the point in many states where a law abiding gun owner can't even transport his legally owned firearm assembled let alone loaded. Which makes it quite convenient for mobs of terrorist rioters to harm or kill innocent civilians while on road trips or even running down to the store for milk or smokes.

With the passage of just a few more precision gun laws in most states, a legal gun owner will not be permitted to do much more with his firearm than clean it in his own house. So our guns have already mostly been taken from us. Taking them the rest of the way won't pose much of a challenge. If you really think the government, our government, will allow us to possess and bear effective means of resistance post about three months from now, you're in for the surprise of your lives.

Whatever else you do, think or say, always remember:

THEY LIVE

They cannot take what they don't know about. But I digress. On to your point. Yes, if the democrats take the White House come November and quite likely even if they do not, THEY will be coming for our firearms in many different ways. They don't have to seize them to take them. Already there are so many gun laws on the books, in every state just about, which severely limit a gun owner's time and legal ability to handle his or her guns, transport them, brandish them, practice shoot with them and on and on. Hell, it's come to the point in many states where a law abiding gun owner can't even transport his legally owned firearm assembled let alone loaded. Which makes it quite convenient for mobs of terrorist rioters to harm or kill innocent civilians while on road trips or even running down to the store for milk or smokes.

With the passage of just a few more precision gun laws in most states, a legal gun owner will not be permitted to do much more with his firearm than clean it in his own house. So our guns have already mostly been taken from us. Taking them the rest of the way won't pose much of a challenge. If you really think the government, our government, will allow us to possesses and bear effective means of resistance post about three months from now, you're in for the surprise of your lives.

THEY LIVE

THEY LIVE.....until they get pumped full of lead for coming after my guns.

With the passage of just a few more precision gun laws in most states, a legal gun owner will not be permitted to do much more with his firearm than clean it in his own house. So our guns have already mostly been taken from us. Taking them the rest of the way won't pose much of a challenge. If you really think the government, our government, will allow us to possesses and bear effective means of resistance post about three months from now, you're in for the surprise of your lives.

THEY LIVE

A matter of attrition.
There are 150 million of us......and about a million of them (unless they ship in the UN and China troops, which I wouldn't put it past them)
If each house they come to to take em they lose even ONE person, they will fail miserably.

THEY LIVE

We're with you, Hoss.

By Biden's standard, revolvers are semi-automatic assault weapons. Every pull of the trigger prepares the gun to fire the next round.

Biden cannot eliminate the right to keep and bear arms. Time will tell what happens if he tries.

Bull. Haven't you heard? Morons are rioting. Guns are getting more popular than ever for self defense and are even being bought by liberals. Heck, my state is talking about passing no permit carry. What state are you in or are you just trying to scare the straights? Heck. They are scared already, afraid they won't be able to stock guns and ammo like the rest of us.

Oh boy,
You do not have a clue how well planned and organized the oppressors are.
They are light years ahead of most people.

When a tyrannical body gets full control, they have all means at their disposal.
America has been such a safe haven for so long, people are lulled into a false sense of security
Democrats would ask China for help disarming Americans here in America.
Pay for their troubles and provide for them the entire time.
Can you imagine?
You are NUTS! There is no rational reasoning with people like you as you are no longer rational. I don't know if you are really that stupid or just that scared. You are definitely nobody I would want on my flank. Have a nice night. Try to get some rest and take your meds before somebody red flag laws you.

You guys told the same lie when Obama was in office.

They tried after Sandy Hook. It was close then. But, as much as Obama wanted to lead in the revolution we're seeing today, it was a different age. But BLM (Obama's baby) and Antifa have ushered in the revolution Obama wanted and he's actively supporting them. Should Biden win, the future of our Nation and the Constitution looks very, very, grim.

Tha
I dont think so

the dems will just outlaw procession of firearms and enforce severe punishment on anyone who does not turn in their guns
[/QUOTEThat's going to be an aggravating 90 minutes or so before we just kill them all for trying.

You are NUTS! There is no rational reasoning with people like you as you are no longer rational. I don't know if you are really that stupid or just that scared. You are definitely nobody I would want on my flank. Have a nice night. Try to get some rest and take your meds before somebody red flag laws you.

You are entitled to your opinion. But can your logic cash the check your mouth wrote?
How about you tell me specifically what part I'm "nuts" about and we can discuss that. I believe I can win the argument.

It is cowardly to "hit and run".

Specifically, what is irrational. If you reasonably present a good argument that dispels my assertions I will concede.
Or, do you have no foundation for your claims? Just an emotional knee-jerk? Man up or shut up. I'm ready.

I suspect you won't come back to back up what you said. But you should.

Last edited:
Look up what Paul Howe wrote a few years ago about "Koolaid drinkers".

I can't post a link right now.

Forum List

Back