How Evil is Libertarianism anyway?

My liberty is not for sale. But then I'm not a ho like you are
I'm much more self-sufficient than you've ever been.

Do you work? I've been employed continuously in my profession as an independent contractor since 1980, with not a day of being unemployed.

Do you work for someone else? I am self-employed.

Do you get a pension, money you didn't actually earn through work? Every cent I have is directly from my work.

Do you get sick days, paid days off? I don't.

Do you get a government handout for being in the military? It's just free money off the backs of the taxpayers.

Do you get any benefit through your work, like a car to drive, etc.? I don't. I pay my way in every single aspect of life.

You're the fake. I'm the real deal.

Very interrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresting.

So why then do you support a party known for its largess , not its principles.

stock-photo-21611454-failed-lie-detector-test.jpg
I believe in society, not anarchy. Simple as that.

You believe in tyranny of the majority. Simple as that
In my country majority rules.

I'm sure it looks like tyranny to the losers. Tough shit. Make better arguments than "People have a right to not serve ni99ers" and maybe people will stop laughing at you.

It's a first step, anyway.

I've repeatedly answered your question.

Why should I take you seriously?
No, you've denied the reality that corporations and individuals are boycotting your state. And you've denied that these boycotts will have an economic effect. And you've denied that these boycotts will deny your state needed tax dollars.

I can teach you but I can't fix your stupidity.

I don't, wasn't ever in the military. but fuck you, leftist, they earned it
Is it in the Constitution? No.

Funny how you change with the wind.

Working is just not a concept you comprehend. Someone working for government (like the military) and a welfare whore who did zero is just not a distinction you grasp
The VA was supposed to be specifically for injuries received during your military service.

Now it's for all of your healthcare, and your family's healthcare.

How did that happen? Pandering politicians looking for votes. Is that just fine because they were 1960s and 1970s politicians?

How is it different from today's politicians extending unemployment benefits?

You can't win this argument. But you'll deflect again, I'm sure.

They made a contribution every year I worked there
Free money you didn't work for.

So their paying me money for working for them is "free money {I} didn't work for." Got it. You got any other inane mindless chants I should ignore?
Why didn't you insist on all of your pay instead of allowing a corporation to invest part of it for you?

So much for individualism.

My liberty is not for sale. But then I'm not a ho like you are
I'm much more self-sufficient than you've ever been.

Do you work? I've been employed continuously in my profession as an independent contractor since 1980, with not a day of being unemployed.

Do you work for someone else? I am self-employed.

Do you get a pension, money you didn't actually earn through work? Every cent I have is directly from my work.

Do you get sick days, paid days off? I don't.

Do you get a government handout for being in the military? It's just free money off the backs of the taxpayers.

Do you get any benefit through your work, like a car to drive, etc.? I don't. I pay my way in every single aspect of life.

You're the fake. I'm the real deal.

Very interrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresting.

So why then do you support a party known for its largess , not its principles.

stock-photo-21611454-failed-lie-detector-test.jpg
I believe in society, not anarchy. Simple as that.

You believe in tyranny of the majority. Simple as that
In my country majority rules.

I'm sure it looks like tyranny to the losers. Tough shit. Make better arguments than "People have a right to not serve ni99ers" and maybe people will stop laughing at you.

It's a first step, anyway.

Exactly, the tyranny of the majority. I support the right of individuals. Like the FFs did. No tyranny

Working is just not a concept you comprehend. Someone working for government (like the military) and a welfare whore who did zero is just not a distinction you grasp
The VA was supposed to be specifically for injuries received during your military service.

How did that happen? Pandering politicians looking for votes. Is that just fine because they were 1960s and 1970s politicians?

You aren't even a participant in this argument. You're just justifying your own greed by saying well, other people get paid for working. I want to get paid for not working. Same thing!

So their paying me money for working for them is "free money {I} didn't work for." Got it. You got any other inane mindless chants I should ignore?
Why didn't you insist on all of your pay instead of allowing a corporation to invest part of it for you?

Is that supposed to make sense? I was forced to work for GE? You're just losing it, Goober

You aren't even a participant in this argument. You're just justifying your own greed by saying well, other people get paid for working. I want to get paid for not working. Same thing!
You can't word salad your way out of your justification of gummint freebies for the military.

Just another way I've shown you to be a Cafeteria Libertarian.

Is that supposed to make sense? I was forced to work for GE? You're just losing it, Goober
I never said that.

You obviously have to lie about what I've said.

You can't word salad your way out of your justification of gummint freebies for the military.

Gotcha, Goober. You being a welfare leach is the same as someone who served their country. Other than that it isn't ...

I never said that.

Well Goober, in fairness, I didn't know what you meant by your hysterical screaming that GE paying me for working for them was like being on welfare. Maybe you can clarify

I never said that.

Well Goober, in fairness, I didn't know what you meant by your hysterical screaming that GE paying me for working for them was like being on welfare. Maybe you can clarify
I think he's referring to the vast amounts of corporate welfare that the US has given GE.

Chamber Member GE Gets $4.1 Billion Taxpayer-Subsidized Tax Refund -- And Donohue Defends It | U. S. Chamberwatch
Which Companies Get the Most Federal Subsidies?
America’s Top 10 Corporate Tax Avoiders

I never said that.

I think he's referring to the vast amounts of corporate welfare that the US has given GE.

Chamber Member GE Gets $4.1 Billion Taxpayer-Subsidized Tax Refund -- And Donohue Defends It | U. S. Chamberwatch
Which Companies Get the Most Federal Subsidies?
America’s Top 10 Corporate Tax Avoiders

No, he is saying that GE paying me a pension for working for them is welfare.

Yes, Goober is an idiot

Gotcha, Goober. You being a welfare leach is the same as someone who served their country. Other than that it isn't ...
You're a goddamn fake. You are only a "libertarian" for the things you don't like. Other than that you're a tax and spend Republican.

I love exposing you wingnuts for the frauds you are.
4i6Ckte.gif

You're a goddamn fake. You are only a "libertarian" for the things you don't like. Other than that you're a tax and spend Republican.

I love exposing you wingnuts for the frauds you are.
4i6Ckte.gif

You haven't exposed shit. I keep asking you the question you can't answer. Name positions I have that are conservative that are not libertarian.

And I'm tax and spend? You drunk already?

I've repeatedly answered your question.

Why should I take you seriously?
No, you've denied the reality that corporations and individuals are boycotting your state. And you've denied that these boycotts will have an economic effect. And you've denied that these boycotts will deny your state needed tax dollars.

I can teach you but I can't fix your stupidity.

We have the #1 growing economy in the US, you're going to have to work harder

You haven't exposed shit.
I exposed that you are a Cafeteria Libertarian who is perfectly fine with free gummint giveaways to military, from extra tax breaks to free health care for life along with their family, to subsidized food and goods at the BX and the Commissary, to free Space A travel anywhere in the world, to...do I need to go on?

None of it is in the Constitution, and all of it was pandering from politicians looking for the military vote and to wrap themselves in the flag.

You're a fake.

And now you prolly won't see me for another week, because an asshole moderator has me on slowdown. I'm sure you can guess which one.

But when I come back, you'll still be a fraud.

Forum List

Back