How Dumb?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
President, first lady offer Kwanzaa greetings
By Jesse Byrnes - 12/26/14 01:38 PM EST

President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama extended Kwanzaa greetings on Friday, the first day of the weeklong celebration.

President first lady offer Kwanzaa greetings TheHill

Is it possible that Mr. & Mrs. Taqiyya and limousine liberals are this stupid?

Kwanzaa, celebrated exclusively by white liberals, is a fake holiday invented in 1966 by black radical/FBI stooge, Ron Karenga -- aka Dr. Maulana Karenga, founder of United Slaves, the violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers. In the annals of the American '60s, Karenga was the Father Gapon, pawn of the czarist police.​

Happy Kwanzaa! The Holiday Brought To You By the FBI
Ann Coulter | Dec 24, 2014

Happy Kwanzaa The Holiday Brought To You By the FBI - Ann Coulter - Page 1

Combine the details in Ann Coulter’s article with Professor Warren Beatty’s historical facts and Lefty dumbbells might actually learn something:

December 27, 2014
Kwanzaa -- A Made-up Holiday
By Warren Beatty

Articles Kwanzaa -- A Made-up Holiday

Sure. Probably about as "made" up as a holiday whose cast of characters includes a fat, bearded, old guy in a red suit who climbs down chimneys to leave gifts for kids that are made by elves and rides a sleigh pulled by flying reindeer.

It's called "folklore" genius.

Folklore genius? Traditions passed down for generations started in '66 from a racist celebrating an fictional African holiday only celebrated in the States

Brilliant :lol:

Combine the details in Ann Coulter’s article with Professor Warren Beatty’s historical facts and Lefty dumbbells might actually learn something:

December 27, 2014
By Warren Beatty

Sure. Probably about as "made" up as a holiday whose cast of characters includes a fat, bearded, old guy in a red suit who climbs down chimneys to leave gifts for kids that are made by elves and rides a sleigh pulled by flying reindeer.

To katsteve2012: Saint Nick is harmless to children and adults. Kwanzaa is a murderous tradition for everyone who believes it.

. . . look to Karenga's personal philosophy, which is one that closely follows Karl Marx.

In 1848, Karl Marx said:​

There is only one way in which the murderous death agonies of the old society and the bloody birth throes of the new society can be shortened, simplified and concentrated, and that way is revolutionary terror.​

About Marxism and violence, John Molyneux had this to say:​

...in the struggle for this new society Marxists do not reject all violence.​

So, Karenga's philosophy is one of violence. Al Sharpton, where are you on this? You supposedly abhor violence. Are you giving Karenga a pass because both of you were FBI informants? Or is it because you said in 1971 that Kwanzaa "...would perform the valuable service of 'de-whitizing' Christmas."​

Last edited:

December 27, 2014
By Warren Beatty

To katsteve2012: Saint Nick is harmless to children and adults. Kwanzaa is a murderous tradition for everyone who believes it.

. . . look to Karenga's personal philosophy, which is one that closely follows Karl Marx.

In 1848, Karl Marx said:​

There is only one way in which the murderous death agonies of the old society and the bloody birth throes of the new society can be shortened, simplified and concentrated, and that way is revolutionary terror.​

About Marxism and violence, John Molyneux had this to say:​

...in the struggle for this new society Marxists do not reject all violence.​

So, Karenga's philosophy is one of violence. Al Sharpton, where are you on this? You supposedly abhor violence. Are you giving Karenga a pass because both of you were FBI informants? Or is it because you said in 1971 that Kwanzaa "...would perform the valuable service of 'de-whitizing' Christmas."​

What a ridiculous statement.. How many Kwanzaa celebrations have you attended? I have attended numerous Kwanzaa celebrations and have never seen a single act of violence at one.

Your disdain for Karenga is a totally separate issue from the spirit of Kwanza. Comparing an ethnic holiday tradition that happens to be outside of the normality of American society to a murderous tradition because you happen to think that the originator of the tradition is a "violent Marxist" is absurd.

If you want to go in the direction of protesting violence, start with American history. This nation would not be considered the "worlds police" if there was not some violence in it's own history.

Seven hos a hoing
Six pimps a pimping
Five golden bliiiiiiiings
Four Crips with Glocks
Three drop outs
Two dead cops
And a partridge in a pear treeeeee

Everybody sing! OK now just the women!

What a ridiculous statement.. How many Kwanzaa celebrations have you attended? I have attended numerous Kwanzaa celebrations and have never seen a single act of violence at one.

Your disdain for Karenga is a totally separate issue from the spirit of Kwanza. Comparing an ethnic holiday tradition that happens to be outside of the normality of American society to a murderous tradition because you happen to think that the originator of the tradition is a "violent Marxist" is absurd.

If you want to go in the direction of protesting violence, start with American history. This nation would not be considered the "worlds police" if there was not some violence in it's own history.

To katsteve2012: This is where everyone with an ounce of brains get off:

Folklore genius? Traditions passed down for generations started in '66 from a racist celebrating an fictional African holiday only celebrated in the States

To assist those who are purposefully selective.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/themes/TheBlaze/mi.php?dest=http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/12/19/do-you-know-the-real-history-of-kwanzaa-heres-what-its-all-about/

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/themes/TheBlaze/mi.php?dest=http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/12/19/do-you-know-the-real-history-of-kwanzaa-heres-what-its-all-about/

I read it. Still seems silly, but I don't care if black Americans want to make a special black baby Jeebus and a special black Easter. Whatever. Have at it.

The candle lighting thing is a direct rip-off of the Jewish menorah, though. Meh.

I read it. Still seems silly, but I don't care if black Americans want to make a special black baby Jeebus and a special black Easter. Whatever. Have at it.

The candle lighting thing is a direct rip-off of the Jewish menorah, though. Meh.

1 a
Seven hos a hoing
Six pimps a pimping
Five golden bliiiiiiiings
Four Crips with Glocks
Three drop outs
Two dead cops
And a partridge in a pear treeeeee

Everybody sing! OK now just the women!

There is a vast difference between a cultural and religious celebration., but one thing is certain, the ignorance of some in this forum never fails to be entertaining.....but on that one you failed.

Doesn't even rhyme.

Then if you dont care, w

Then if you dont care, why waste time reading the link or even commenting?

Then if you dont care, whice makes difference to anyone, why waste time reading the link or even commenting?

I thought Blacks wanted to blend in and be accepted. So they create a holiday that separates them even more from the mainstream.

I thought Blacks wanted to blend in and be accepted. So they create a holiday that separates them even more from the mainstream.

:eusa_clap: That was quick. That strawman never had a chance.

Yeah, "they" created a holiday. "They" all got together in a Ramada in Memphis and worked on it. Giant committee.

Your pronouns give you away.

Yeah, "they" created a holiday. "They" all got together in a Ramada in Memphis and worked on it. Giant committee.

Wow, your reading retention must be pretty bad, it was not in a Ramada Inn in Memphis by a committee, but rather by convicted felon Ron Karenga -- aka Dr. Maulana Karenga in prison.

Wow, your reading retention must be pretty bad, it was not in a Ramada Inn in Memphis by a committee, but rather by convicted felon Ron Karenga -- aka Dr. Maulana Karenga in prison.

Then how do you get "they" out of "Ron Karenga"?

"Ron Karenga" ... "all blacks" .... quite two different things are they not?

And what does his being a felon or prison have to do with creating a holiday?
Was he convicted of creating a holiday?
Seems to me the inside of a prison would offer plenty of time to think, would it not?

I'm old enough to remember the Civil Rights movement. It was not about "blending in or acceptance". It was about equal rights under the law.

Asians immigrate here and retain their culture and customs, as did eastern Europeans.

Just because Ron Karenga started the custom does not mean that the majority of blacks celebrate it. T
And those that do are typically not seeking to segregate from society. It is one week out of 52.

Forum List

Back