How Does Trump Back Out of This One Without Looking Completely Ball-less?

No politician with a commanding lead ever agrees to a debate. There is nothing to be gained.

Biden has already announced that he will not debate Trump.

What conclusion do you draw from that?
I conclude that ALL politicians are corrupt.

TRUMP would destroy Haley in a debate even with stacked moderators.
Trump is unable to speak coherently when he's the only one on stage.
TRUMP has far better command of the issues and ability to debate them than just about anyone.
HAHAHAHAHAaaaaa.... wow... you are FUNNY!!!
All Haley has is a few spin line written for her, TRUMP would take her off her game in the first 5 minutes.
You're right! So why isn't he taking her up?
Haley keeps saying it's not personal for her, but the minute she has to face a personal attack she will fold and go into hysterics.
Cause she's a woman, right?
TRUMP on the other hand has dealt with person attacks all his life and knows how to not only fight back but keep his cool while doing so.
The way he kept his cool at his Iowa victory speech? The way he kept his cool in the E Jean Carrol court? The way he kept his cool in the Fraud court?
This is why you never see TRUMP get flustered like Haley or Biden when faced with uncomfortable questions or accusations.

HAHAHAHAHAaaa... oh god you should do stand up.

Wrong, Haley was the one to suggest a test for people over a certain age (can't remember what age she suggested) TRUMP was calling her out on her own challenge and now she wants to change the game.
Personally I don't think TRUMP finds enjoyment in destroying people even those who have wronged him. His supporters want revenge, but I honestly think all TRUMP wants to do is MAGA.

This is one of TRUMP's faults.
He doesn't seem to understand for many corrupt republicans turning on TRUMP is a get out of democrat jail free card, setting one up for a life time of liberal praise and a McCain style funeral.
Haley believes all presidential candidates over the age of 75 should take some sort of aptitude test. That is a policy position.
Trump, after speaking about having aced his demential test, challenged Haley to an "aptitude" test.
Haley then responded with a challenge to a debate. Trump has refused.

Do you consider yourself a good republican?

Do you consider yourself a good Trump supporter?

Do you consider those two to be mutually exclusive?

College Football Players that are consensus High First Round Picks don't go to the NFL Combine. Although I doubt you'll understand the analogy. Can't think of anything gay enough for you to relate to.
You charged that I had created a duplicate thread and I asked if that was why you failed to answer the OP's question. I'm pretty sure your football analogy is a mystery to straight, gays and bi's
They got nothing to prove.
The first round picks. Okay
Neither does Trump.
Well, it'd be nice if he could prove he wasn't an ignorant, amoral, narcissistic, sociopathic asshole.
He's The Man.
To you and yours, I guess. But that tells us a great deal more about you and yours than it does about Trump.
Nikki is just hanging around, hoping her dimocrap scum pals can take Trump down.
It does seem a little odd that she'd stay in the game, but I suspect she's thinking that when Trump is actually convicted of having committed crimes and gets sentenced to prison time, she may get quite the bounce, you know. It's like when the turtle stays in the race because he knows the hare is a lazy, self-centered fool. I doubt you'll understand the analogy but I can't think of anything ignorant enough for you to relate to.

By her obvious deflection, It looks like she does not want to get into a debate with Trump. I guess you are going to have to call her a cowared too.
What deflection? Haley still has an open debate challenge to Trump. Do YOU think Haley is afraid to take Trump's "Person, woman, man, camera, TV" challenge?

She makes some spot on points about Trump.

And I guarantee you, that if Trump had debated Ron and Nikki, he wouldn't be leading right now. In fact, I doubt he would've even won Iowa.
He debated everyone in 2016 and won. Now his 2020 debates may not have been quite as successful, but he has to think he won them.

A throwaway comment turns into a federal case for the left. What would they do without Soros Media Matters? It beats analyzing the idiocy that comes out of old Brandon's mouth.
What throwaway comment? Trump's challenge to Haley?

Well, if Trump challenged her to an aptitude test, why doesn't she call his bluff instead of changing the subject?

Edit:

So, you outright lied in your first thread where you said Trump challenged her to an aptitude test. She didn't even challenge him to an aptitude test. She challenged him to a debate. Why do you have to make threads which lie? Has your TDS reached epic proportions?
Jimmy Kimmel has been yelling that that's exactly what she should have done. He says he'd (we'd) love to see the visuals of Trump taking a mental acuity test on TV.

Well, if Trump challenged her to an aptitude test, why doesn't she call his bluff instead of changing the subject?

Edit:

So, you outright lied in your first thread where you said Trump challenged her to an aptitude test. She didn't even challenge him to an aptitude test. She challenged him to a debate. Why do you have to make threads which lie? Has your TDS reached epic proportions?
Ah, so it was you, wasn't it.

Your statement here is a bit confused. The story throughout this thread and my previous thread that was locked up when someone complained that I had not provided supporting links, was that:

1) After boasting about the resuls of his "person, man, woman, camera, TV" test, Trump challenged Haley to take an "aptitude" test.
2) Haley responded with a challlenge to a televised debate
3) Trump declines.

So, in clear and simple terms, what lie do you believe I have told?

jimmy kimmel?....he hasnt been shit since the Man Show....
Sorry you don't watch him. He's quite funny. And successful. But if you prefer Jimmy Fallon or Stephen Colbert, have at it. It's a free TV set.

Forum List

Back