How Does Questioning an Election Result Equate to Inciting Violence?

Trump never called for violence or rioting. So how exactly did he incite violence if he never called for violent action?

Be specific? And again, questioning something is not wrong in America. At least it didn't used to be wrong.

They want to impeach Trump and in the process martyr him and drag Fox News down with him. Trump will receive representation that will deal with him stating he wants to walk peacefully. He will then provide the reasons he felt the election was not on the level.

Fox News has already taken a bath since Election Night and it would only get worse for their sustainability with a second impeachment. Some of the GOP will be seeing recalls where viable.

The GOP would go from 50 senate seat to about 38-40 at the Mid Terms. They are going to lose 4 or 5 probably anyways I imagine and 2024 and possibly beyond is definitely going to the Dems as Chinas path to global dominance must stay on course.

The biggest reasons the Dems want this, is like the constant pressure they applied to Kavanaugh, they know they can whip the GOP into submission once Trump is gone while showing their most rabid, anti-Constitutional followers that they have their backs. They want to squeeze them mercilessly knowing it would destroy their growing base. Just look at Georgia which I had little douby were both going to the Dems.

he said they were stealing election, pointing to the capitol building, which was a lie and asked the crowd to save the country...

and they did try to start a fascist revolution to end the democracy...

thats not "questioning election results"...
"questioning election results" is done in a courtroom...
which trump tried and lost...
numerous times...
against judges he himself appointed...

Last edited:
Trump never called for violence or rioting. So how exactly did he incite violence if he never called for violent action?

Be specific? And again, questioning something is not wrong in America. At least it didn't used to be wrong.
well, when you go against democrats cheating an election . They are going to get violent.

he said they were stealing election, pointing to the capitol building, which was lie and asked the crowd to save the country...

numerous times...

I question the election result. Am I inciting violence? And free speech rights means you speak where you choose.

he said they were stealing election, pointing to the capitol building, which was lie and asked the crowd to save the country...

numerous times...

I question the election result. Am I inciting violence? And free speech rights means you speak where you choose.

right and that doesnt cover you in a capitol building trying to force your way into the chamber to murder some law makers to overthrow democracy...

Show me the exact quote from Trump please. You say it was a lie, but that is merely your opinion. There are a whole bunch of people who think otherwise, and there are many polls and surveys who back that up. Many of them say the number is 40 - 50%.

This is unadulterated horseshit. You are entitled to your opinion, as ridiculous as it is. But a fascist revolution? End the democracy? Total horseshit.

numerous times...

right and that doesnt cover you in a capitol building trying to force your way into the chamber to murder some law makers to overthrow democracy...

How dramatic. :lol: It was a mostly peaceful protest. Just like all the protests this past summer, right? :D

No one was trying to overthrow the Government and no law makers were hurt. Seriously, you can stop clutching your pearls and relax.

We are a country with the rule of law. trump had his day in court....60 losses even with judges he nominated. Rather than accept the results...he stoked the anger of the people he lied to. He may as well broke out the Windows to the Capital himself. Not only that...I am sure that the next AG will investigate and find trump planned and orchastrated the mob attack. trump and his enablers need to go to jail....and many will.

numerous times...

How dramatic. :lol: It was a mostly peaceful protest. Just like all the protests this past summer, right? :D

No one was trying to overthrow the Government and no law makers were hurt. Seriously, you can stop clutching your pearls and relax.

hmm, why they were chanting about "peacefully" hanging pence then?... :)

We are a country with the rule of law. trump had his day in court....60 losses even with judges he nominated. Rather than accept the results...he stoked the anger of the people he lied to. He may as well broke out the Windows to the Capital himself. Not only that...I am sure that the next AG will investigate and find trump planned and orchastrated the mob attack. trump and his enablers need to go to jail....and many will.

So you can only speak in a Court? Is that a new rule? The election was a farce. I do not believe the result. That is not inciting violence. Trump can express that opinion where ever and when ever he wants. That is his First Amendment Right.

The deeper question is why you and your Fascist party want to take away the People's Rights.

numerous times...

It was a mostly peaceful protest. That what the media said for months as American cities endured billions of dollars of damage. Right?

So the event at the Capital was a mostly peaceful protest. Understand? :D

Show me the exact quote from Trump please. You say it was a lie, but that is merely your opinion. There are a whole bunch of people who think otherwise, and there are many polls and surveys who back that up. Many of them say the number is 40 - 50%.

This is unadulterated horseshit. You are entitled to your opinion, as ridiculous as it is. But a fascist revolution? End the democracy? Total horseshit.

just because whole bunch of lunatics believe in a lie doesnt make it truth...

you prove truth in a courtroom, in a democratic country of course...

and if we were gonna make up truth just because whole bunch of people did think so, which happens in banana republics, you would still be around 10+ million short of your target to make a case for your election fraud...

and when you walk into a building thats the symbol of democracy and the place the democracy actually happens and try to murder democratically elected law makers who are literally running the democracy, then you are an anti democratic fascist trying a revolution to end the democracy itself...

there is not other explanation to what happened...

What incited violence was weak and passive police force who at one point pulled barricades open to allow the most aggressive members of the crowd to rush the building. What also incited violence was the Mayor who was more concerned about appearances than the proper level of security. There was plenty of time get additonal police from neighboring cities and states, no need for a military presence.

When did Trump question anything?! He has been making straight claims of theft and fraud. Said he won the election and they are stealing our country. Said Pence could change things when he couldn’t. No that’s not questioning that’s called lying. That’s called riling people up and stoking fear. The sending them to the capital in the way he did to see the direct result... well it doesn’t get more obvious than that.

numerous times...

It was a mostly peaceful protest. That what the media said for months as American cities endured billions of dollars of damage. Right?

not after they tried to go into the chamber where democratically elected law makers were to grab and hang em...

In exactly the same way that Colin Kaepernick is responsible for countless cop killings and billions of dollars in property damage.

Of course, the worthless pieces of Woke shit would never apply the same principles to themselves, now, would they?

When did Trump question anything?! He has been making straight claims of theft and fraud. Said he won the election and they are stealing our country. Said Pence could change things when he couldn’t. No that’s not questioning that’s called lying. That’s called riling people up and stoking fear. The sending them to the capital in the way he did to see the direct result... well it doesn’t get more obvious than that.I

So. That's called expressing an opinion. Is that illegal? Are opinions scary to you?

And Trump never called for violence. Ever. Complete bullshit.

"Never" :laughing0301:

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

You can't help noticing that the two Congresscritter klowns at the end of the 2nd video ------ are not from any of the states they're whining about, so they're trying to disenfranchise voters elsewhere. You'll also notice that that animated jester on the end, she's a gun nut who just got elected, so that means her first official act, literally three days after swearing an Oath to uphold the Constitution ............ was a vote to subvert the Constitution. And finally you'll notice that the election she's jumping up and down alleging "fraud" over ----------- is the same election that put her in the spot from which she spews. Therefore, if the election is really fraudulent, then so is she for taking an office she "knows" she got through fraud.

Interesting times, fraught with mendacity. Like your OP, which can best be expressed visually as:

article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg

"Never" huh.
FUCK outta here.

numerous times...

not after they tried to go into the chamber where democratically elected law makers were to grab and hang em...

Not after dozens were killed in riots this summer and billions of dollars of damage was done. :D. See, I can play the game too.

So since they were mostly peaceful protests this past summer so was the event at the Capital. We how that works?

Forum List

Back