How Do You Rationalize Kushner?

You can feel and see the desperation as the cult of dementia realizes that they have lost this election cycle. They don't understand why but they know they have. Perhaps one day they will decide that the Democratic Party needs to actually care more about other things then power.
I agree but if trump doesn’t get rid of fauci soon he could be in trouble.. he’s your typical lazy democrat blaming the people for all the goes wrong
Get rid of Fauci? That'd prove that Trump has totally lost his mind. Fauci seems to be the only one in the administration giving people confidence that we can get through this.
He gets angry when asked about progress of drugs that are saving lives.. it’s like he doesn’t know. Thats scary.
Angry or just annoyed, when constantly asked about drugs that don't exist?
They do exist, and are working to save lives. Trump discovered them,, why won’t he talk about the research
Trump hasn't discovered anything. He took a small study that showed some reduction of virus, but isn't a cure, and ran with it. I believe more people have died taking his advice than were helped. The man is dangerous to anyone who listens to him. I guess that makes it look good for the Democrats this November, since there'll be a lot fewer Republicans around. Hey Donny, how about another rally? Let's make it YUGE.

It`s obvious that Biden has no chance. Just look at the polls!
These polls are a snapshot taken at the best of all possible times for Brain Damaged Joe
as the media is keeping his subpar mental condition as quiet as possible.
When was the last time Joe Biden appeared before a group of real people and "spoke" extemporaneously?

Wait until average Joe Lunchbucket and his wife get a look of stumbling, mumbling can't finish a single train of thought Joe! Boy, will they be impressed....and shocked!

Find the sharp pundit that thinks Joe Biden has a more than a snowball's chance in hell of being elected.

We have months to go before the debates and undoubtedly democrats are brain storming day and night thinking of a way out of their box. I doubt you believe the polls. I know they don't.

Tell us more about this "box" the dems are in. I read your link and it`s a big nothing burger. Biden discusses policy while Trump continues to lie, bungle the Covid-19 crisis and tells everyone he doesn`t know where the Kansas City Chiefs play, the flu didn`t kill anybody and has no idea who the president of Puerto Rico is.
We`re still waiting for Trump`s healthcare plan that will cost a tiny fraction of Obamacare.

You can feel and see the desperation as the cult of dementia realizes that they have lost this election cycle. They don't understand why but they know they have. Perhaps one day they will decide that the Democratic Party needs to actually care more about other things then power.
I agree but if trump doesn’t get rid of fauci soon he could be in trouble.. he’s your typical lazy democrat blaming the people for all the goes wrong
Get rid of Fauci? That'd prove that Trump has totally lost his mind. Fauci seems to be the only one in the administration giving people confidence that we can get through this.
He gets angry when asked about progress of drugs that are saving lives.. it’s like he doesn’t know. Thats scary.
Angry or just annoyed, when constantly asked about drugs that don't exist?
They do exist, and are working to save lives. Trump discovered them,, why won’t he talk about the research
Trump hasn't discovered anything. He took a small study that showed some reduction of virus, but isn't a cure, and ran with it. I believe more people have died taking his advice than were helped. The man is dangerous to anyone who listens to him. I guess that makes it look good for the Democrats this November, since there'll be a lot fewer Republicans around. Hey Donny, how about another rally? Let's make it YUGE.
Wow fake news! It’s proven to work and you want to shut it down.. are you deranged?

Tell us more about this "box" the dems are in. I read your link and it`s a big nothing burger. Biden discusses policy while Trump continues to lie, bungle the Covid-19 crisis and tells everyone he doesn`t know where the Kansas City Chiefs play, the flu didn`t kill anybody and has no idea who the president of Puerto Rico is.
We`re still waiting for Trump`s healthcare plan that will cost a tiny fraction of Obamacare.
Sure. Everything is great. Keep repeating your mantra.
We're still waiting for Brain Damaged Joe to differentiate between his sister and wife.

The progressives hate Joe's guts! Good luck patching that hole!

Why not? The Pasty Wonder Boy has accomplished literally EVERYTHING he was assigned to. He brought us peace in the middle east, ended the opioid crisis, reinvented the entire government, and has already solved the worldwide COVID crisis!

Actually, I kid. But he did accomplish one thing: He's the proud owner of the most punchable face in Donnie's cabinet.

Jared-Kushner-2.jpg

he looks like he's still gestating... like he's not quite fully formed yet.

Why not? The Pasty Wonder Boy has accomplished literally EVERYTHING he was assigned to. He brought us peace in the middle east, ended the opioid crisis, reinvented the entire government, and has already solved the worldwide COVID crisis!

Actually, I kid. But he did accomplish one thing: He's the proud owner of the most punchable face in Donnie's cabinet.

Jared-Kushner-2.jpg

Dude is frickin' creepy. I would ask what the hell Ivanka saw in his pasty ass - But that would beg the question - What did he see in HER grifting, phony ass. Perhaps they deserve one another! :D

Jared-Kushner-2.jpg

Dude is frickin' creepy. I would ask what the hell Ivanka saw in his pasty ass - But that would beg the question - What did he see in HER grifting, phony ass. Perhaps they deserve one another! :D

at least panty waist jared isn't a blood relative.... just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Jared-Kushner-2.jpg

at least panty waist jared isn't a blood relative.... just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Ya, but pantywaist's Daddy did 14 months in Club Fed. Guess you could say pantywaist came by his knack for real estate swindling and money laundering honestly! :113:

Trump bootlickers would praise Trump if he put Eric, Melanie or even Barron in charge of the coronavirus crisis team.
Why don’t you tell us what makes him unqualified, and tell us who you would pick

Kushner is lacking in experience and knowledge relative to the medical field and this makes him unqualified.
There are esteemed medical professionals and scientists who are qualified to lead the attack. Any of these would be far more
able than Kushner. Experience in dealing with disease is very helpful as opposed to someone with no experience. It is simply common sense.

As a Trump supporter, I'll admit it!
Kushner made little sense yesterday doing a great Joe Biden imitation in this regard.
It was obvious that Kushner is out of his lane regarding the Wuhanvirus.
The administration would do well to keep him out of these briefings!
I still remain a Trump supporter as that was a minor fuckup.

His left pinky is more qualified then any democrat.. facts

Last edited:
Hi Trombies!

I'd like to hear the types of excuses and mental gymnastics you people use to convince yourselves that it is OK for the president to install his unqualified family members in key administrative positions.

Do you even try? Or do you just avoid the subject altogether?
The better question would be how do you rationalize your and every other Leftists TDS?

Forum List

Back