Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I try to hide any weakness I have

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I accept it as part of myself

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I am proud of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have Moderate Autism. My weakness is mainly in social interactions.
So you say, endlessly. I understand you have limitations. Actually, I have a terrible time with social interactions. I don’t care what anyone thinks, I have no patience with going along to get along. I have no sympathy and no empathy.

Actually, I have a terrible time with social interactions. I don’t care what anyone thinks, I have no patience with going along to get along. I have no sympathy and no empathy.
Have you ever written a Horror Fiction story?

I have tried to write fiction in early 1990s. I have written about a thousand pages. They are packed since 1999.

I will go to the mat for an animal.

I will go to Sizzler for one ...

longtime-sizzler-ceo-leaves-company-1558637588.jpg

Meh, everyone has a weakness, likely several, and to say that you don't makes you something less than human or you are just obtuse.

All one can do is work on the ones that interfere with your life and just roll with the ones that are of little consequence.

I have a weakness for vintage firearms chambered in .32-20 but that does not mean the bills won't go unpaid so I can acquire them. ;)

I embrace both my strengths and my weaknesses. While the former is ok, I always try to improve the latter.

First, I have to know what is considered a weakness and of course, everyone will have their own definition of what is and what isn't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Have you ever written a Horror Fiction story?

I have tried to write fiction in early 1990s. I have written about a thousand pages. They are packed since 1999.
I used to write quite a bit. I wrote science fiction and was published. I was a member of The Science Fiction Writers of America. I quit when I started law school. The law is enough fiction for anyone.

I used to write quite a bit. I wrote science fiction and was published. I was a member of The Science Fiction Writers of America. I quit when I started law school. The law is enough fiction for anyone.
A lot of people make the mistake of believing that "legal" and "just" are the same thing.

I recently did some writing, but it wasn't the science fiction kind. What I wrote is underneath the 25 second clip that can be found here. What is said in the description space will explain why the clip was made. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thoughts from everyone who checks this out will be appreciated, no matter what they are.

The only recognition I received for my writing is an A+ for my essay on Franz Kafka, and A- for a semester in 1989.

A lot of people make the mistake of believing that "legal" and "just" are the same thing.
Standards of legality are different in different jurisdictions.

Standards of Ethics are different in different Societies, Subcultures, Individuals. Most people have different Ethical Standards when they are angry, or happy, or drunk.

Standards of legality are different in different jurisdictions.

Standards of Ethics are different in different Societies, Subcultures, Individuals. Most people have different Ethical Standards when they are angry, or happy, or drunk.
Sure. In some places, female genital mutilation is legal. However, who's going to argue the justness of such a thing?

Or child marriage. It might be legal in some locations, but who's going to argue the justness of it?

Forum List

Back