How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

no it's not.

Why not? If they are mandated by law to pay out $X and a "tax break" is provided to them by fiat of the IRS, then they have that $X to put back into the company.

It really sounds like exactly the same thing.

Why do you feel it isn't an economic benefit to a company to have a lower tax burden?

so in order to accommodate solar panels and windmills we must cut our existing trees down. wow. How environmentally correct is that?

Um, there's far more downside than that. Still no permanent disposal of the radioactive waste ever accomplished. Zero. Every reactor still heavily subsidized. None privately insurable. Nada. Such a crap way to produce electric power that even France finds itself being a net importer now. The industry remains fueled solely by corrupt, warmongering political interests. For mercy's sake, stick a fork in it and kiss it goodbye.

Still no permanent disposal of the radioactive waste ever accomplished. Zero.

OMG! That's awful! Do the employees take it home, like Homer Simpson?

Every reactor still heavily subsidized.

How?

None privately insurable.

Don't they have an insurance fund?

Such a crap way to produce electric power that even France finds itself being a net importer now.

That's terrible! Are they going to burn more coal now, like Germany?

I don't believe that oil companies get unique tax breaks that other companies don't get. Anybody want to provide a link that shows a unique tax break or subsidy?
I don't recall anyone providing it.

So in other words you're just anti-abortion and anti women.
how am I anti women If I don't want babies killed? what if the baby was a girl, you're killing it. I'd say you hate women.

Thanks!

That link was pretty funny.

The United States subsidises fossil fuels with $649 billion of taxpayers money that goes straight into the shareholder’s pockets.

Fossil fuel pollution costs Americans $240 billion per year, just in weather extremes it causes.

When does the comedy end and the accounting begin?
Maybe your next link?

I
sure they would. who's gonna pay for them to be deployed? I'm still waiting on that answer.
I read your post I don't think you're really interested in solar panels you're just interested in condemning them. Do you work for Big oil or big coal ? Or in a job that's depends on them. If you're actually serious about installing solar panels. Home Improvement and Remodeling - This Old House>solar How monster solar panels cost ? ( 2022 Guide )-This Old House.

I live in a place where it rains about 6 months out of the year. He still thinks it's a great investment. And I can't argue since he doesn't pay electricity bills.

He sounds like an idiot.
Of course with all the taxpayer dollars being thrown around, even idiotic ideas can get funded.

I don't believe that oil companies get unique tax breaks that other companies don't get. Anybody want to provide a link that shows a unique tax break or subsidy?
Why do you think they have all those lobbyists. They're getting away with murder.

how is earth changing? Climate has always changed on earth, what is unique?

We are getting warmer. In the past we got warmer when the sun put out more energy or whatever, but right now the scientists say the sun can't account for the warming we see. So we look around and check all the other things that can cause warming NATURALLY and we don't see any of those in the "warm up" phase.

So it's a question: what is causing it? Well, the science indicates that about half of the warming (or more) that we are seeing NOW can't be attributed to natural things only. But it makes sense when we start looking at what humans are doing.

Suddenly the warming MAKES SENSE. It "lines up" with the factors that are causing it. And at least half if not more of that is apparently due to human activities.

In the state of Nebraska the power company has to buy any extra power that an individual or individual entity produces in excess of what they need. On one of the hilltops in Blair a man put in a windmill and has solar panels he has never paid for electricity since in fact The electric company has sent him checks on occasion.

In the state of Nebraska the power company has to buy any extra power that an individual or individual entity produces in excess of what they need.

That's awesome!
Now all his neighbors get to help pay for his idiocy.

I

I read your post I don't think you're really interested in solar panels you're just interested in condemning them. Do you work for Big oil or big coal ? Or in a job that's depends on them. If you're actually serious about installing solar panels. Home Improvement and Remodeling - This Old House>solar How monster solar panels cost ? ( 2022 Guide )-This Old House.
Typo in the above it should read. How much do solar panels cost ? ( 2022 Guide )- This Old House. Sorry about that didn't check how the voice machine printed out the words.

Well, between him and me my utility bill says otherwise.

I don't believe he got any "subsidies", just a tax break that was not all that great.

Well, between him and me my utility bill says otherwise.

Math is hard for some people.

I don't believe he got any "subsidies", just a tax break that was not all that great.

Yeah, a tax credit is a subsidy.

Forum List

Back