How did Clinton lose with the popular vote so high?

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
There are some very angry people starting to protest on the news, and I only see it getting bigger..
Yea Yea, electoral votes called it, but the popular vote is what the people voted for..

Just wondering...Thanks

There are some very angry people starting to protest on the news, and I only see it getting bigger..
Yea Yea, electoral votes called it, but the popular vote is what the people voted for..

Just wondering...Thanks

Shrug.

A .22 difference, and irrelevant since Trump won the states with the EC votes.

They can protest all they like. They'll need a constitutional amendment to change it.

Electoral votes are all that matters. Winning California by whatever grotesque margin she won it by is great but if you lose every other state by one vote (49 votes) and win California by 700,000…. you don’t get to used those votes to carry over.

That is our system. It works brilliantly.

Just wondering...Thanks

Nobody cares what the Deportables are all unhappy about. And she didn't didn't win the popular vote; some 6 million+ voted indy and third party, and deducting some 20 million criminal illegal alien, multiple voters, and dead voters from her total, she isn't anywhere near winning the popular vote.

Electoral votes are all that matters. Winning California by whatever grotesque margin she won it by is great but if you lose every other state by one vote (49 votes) and win California by 700,000…. you don’t get to used those votes to carry over.

That is our system. It works brilliantly.

THIS X1000

%25 of democrook votes can be discarded anyway since they're fraudulent votes.

Yes, and that's a conservative estimate. She couldn't even get decent turnouts at her rallies, and that also means low turning out of legal voters to the polls. The fact that her numbers are so high is definitely cause for a massive criminal investigation into Democratic Party frauds, particularly in Cali, Texas, Florida, Penn, and Illinois.

Look at the map. COVERED in red.
Shills just want urban places like cali and NY to run the country.

Just wondering...Thanks

Probably because of Repug voter suppression tactics in states like N. Carolina, Wisconsin, and Arizona.

And don't be surprised if there was outright fraud in several rural areas in states like Pennsylvania and Ohio. It's highly suspicious to me that Pennsylvania really "turned red" after being blue for over 20 years. I won't be surprised if Republican election officials "ran up the score" in several rural counties in these states. In other words, instead of Trump getting 75% of the vote in these rural counties, in reality maybe he only got 60% - 65% of the vote.

The same thing happened to Kerry in Ohio in the 2004 election. Robert Kennedy Jr. wrote an excellent article about this in Rolling Stone several years ago. The evidence was very compelling. For example, in 80 rural counties in Ohio, a Democrat black African-American judge who supported gay marriage somehow received thousands of more votes than Kerry did. Down-ballot candidates of the same political party rarely, if ever, do better than the Presidential candidate. This was an outright indication of fraud perpetuated by Republican election officials throughout Ohio in 2004. The 2004 exit polls in Ohio showed that Kerry defeated Bush 54% - 45%.

Just wondering...Thanks
Now, with Trump elected, the police will see that they have support, unlike the current pos in the WH which is partly responsible for police murders. I think the police will play a little harder with these brain dead assholes, and they deserve what happens to them.

Look at the map. COVERED in red.
Shills just want urban places like cali and NY to run the country.

Well, true I took a trip last month driving through the back roads of Minnesota , all the farms and ranches wanted Trump.
Most people in the city know that the economy is back better than ever..
But the jobs in the country are not doing as well.

Just wondering...Thanks

Probably because of Repug voter suppression tactics in states like N. Carolina, Wisconsin, and Arizona.

Unfortunately this is very true. I faced this fact when I voted. I had to not only stand in line, they actually made me show my voter registration card, and then compounded the humiliation by making me have to take out by wallet, then take out my driver's license on top of that!!! It was all so degrading and humiliating, so it's easy to understand why 'minorities' are hampered, since we all know minorities can't get driver's licenses and voter registration cards like white people can. It's just too complex and difficult an operation for them to handle!!! thanks for your courage in pointing this all out and shaming us for our lack of understanding of what these poor hapless people face!!!

Keep these very profound and observant 'Teachable Moments coming!!!!

Just wondering...Thanks
Now, with Trump elected, the police will see that they have support, unlike the current pos in the WH which is partly responsible for police murders. I think the police will play a little harder with these brain dead assholes, and they deserve what happens to them.

There are some good cops, but there are also asshole cops that hate everyone even white old ladies..lol
Yes some of the killings of black people are justified, but there are also those that could have been prevented..
I do think we will see the BLM quiet down when Trump gets in.

How did Clinton lose with the popular vote so high?

1). Criminal activity.

2). A whstlebower.

3). Wikileaks/Julian Assange.
4).
idea.gif

5). A ballot box.

Just wondering...Thanks

And don't be surprised if there was outright fraud in several rural areas in states like Pennsylvania and Ohio. It's highly suspicious to me that Pennsylvania really "turned red" after being blue for over 20 years. I won't be surprised if Republican election officials "ran up the score" in several rural counties in these states. In other words, instead of Trump getting 75% of the vote in these rural counties, in reality maybe he only got 60% - 65% of the vote.

The same thing happened to Kerry in Ohio in the 2004 election. Robert Kennedy Jr. wrote an excellent article about this in Rolling Stone several years ago. The evidence was very compelling. For example, in 80 rural counties in Ohio, a Democrat black African-American judge who supported gay marriage somehow received thousands of more votes than Kerry did. Down-ballot candidates of the same political party rarely, if ever, do better than the Presidential candidate. This was an outright indication of fraud perpetuated by Republican election officials throughout Ohio in 2004. The 2004 exit polls in Ohio showed that Kerry defeated Bush 54% - 45%.

Fraud during the Gore , Bush election too..

Just wondering...Thanks

There's something wrong with your name. :laugh:

Just wondering...Thanks

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back