How Customer Service Has Progressed

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Luxury is an excellent barometer at how a society was doing throughout history. Here’s an example of the direction our society is going.
Flying in the 1950’s:
B5827402-3DE2-43F8-A2E6-9ADB7F2254A7.jpeg
F7E6ED20-989E-4CA7-A2E6-E35019B72B1B.jpeg

To what we have today:

Airlines could soon start weighing passengers before flights​

1621428344692.jpeg
1621428433363.jpeg
Absolutely insane: This family was kicked off a Southwest flight because their 3-year-old MIGHT remove his mask

Last edited:
A lot of broads are likely to lie about their weights if asked.

I can't see this as a great marketing tool if they force chicks on to a scale at the airport.

I have done a lot of flying on turbo props to smaller airports. These planes usually hold 30-50 passengers.

Once the flight is boarded, the flight attendant would often redistribute the load if there were too many fat people in the front or back or left or right.

Luxury is an excellent barometer at how a society was doing throughout history. Here’s an example of the direction our society is going.
Flying in the 1950’s:
View attachment 491100View attachment 491101

To what we have today:

Airlines could soon start weighing passengers before flights​

View attachment 491105 View attachment 491106 Absolutely insane: This family was kicked off a Southwest flight because their 3-year-old MIGHT remove his mask

They used to sell you the experience and adventure.
Now they just give you a ride ... :thup:

I have done a lot of flying on turbo props to smaller airports. These planes usually hold 30-50 passengers.

Once the flight is boarded, the flight attendant would often redistribute the load if there were too many fat people in the front or back or left or right.
Or spread us out in the plane if there were too few of us to balance the load...and that was barely 15 years ago. :)

I don’t see why airlines would have to weigh passengers to see how much the average passenger weighs.

Airline passengers come from the general US population and there is plenty of data on the size and weight of Americans

America isn't the only country with fat asses, you know.

The tremendous nation of Mexico was the home of the world's heaviest man.

Senor Uribe's ass had its own congressman in Mexico.
1621433801994.png

I was born in the early 70s and I can say with no hesitation customer service across the board has drastically gone down hill over the past few decades. So has most services and quality of products.

I remember when a company would say "we want your business", now they all say "you want our business".

Forum List

Back