How Come the médias was so wrong about the Poll ?

They still actually think that most Americans believe them. Thanks to a 'free' internet and boards like this, Americans have seen through their 'dog and pony' show and still critically think.
Half did, as we witnessed with our more "educated" brothers and sisters here. They believed their own lies.

How many times did I warn them here not to be so cocky and arrogant?

But they were determined to rub crooked Hillary's sure victory in our faces.

I was pretty sure a woman as disliked and tied to corruption would lose to ANYONE. But the libs here bought their own lie.

They insulted white people over and over again. Even today a popular poster here is "ashamed" of WHITE women for choosing the winner over crooked Hillary.

The short answer to the OP is that the media is also corrupt. A couple polls were dead on, but most were shills for the Democrat Party. I call them Demon Rats for obvious reasons.
They disgust right thinking Americans.

The era of Obama is OVER. So is the Clinton Dynasty.

Thank God Almighty. He was good to America yesterday!

Last edited:
The French médias are so wrong about the peoples that vote for Trump they make them loosers ( white with no job) people just dégust me they just can accept the choice of peoples.
You're right about that. The media got it wrong as far as who voted for Trump. Anyboby who doesn't accept the Let's choice is stupid.

The media/Democrat cabal is something Americans must break up to get honest government.

Not polls, propaganda. Polls were intentionally wrong in an attempt to suppress and demoralize voter turn out for Trump and to help usher in yet another government establishment candidate who would maintain the status quo. Thank God this failed, I have never been so proud of Americans good job!!

They still actually think that most Americans believe them. Thanks to a 'free' internet and boards like this, Americans have seen through their 'dog and pony' show and still critically think.
Half did, as we witnessed with our more "educated" brothers and sisters here. They believed their own lies.

How many times did I warn them here not to be so cocky and arrogant?

But they were determined to rub crooked Hillary's sure victory in our faces.

I was pretty sure a woman as disliked and tied to corruption would lose to ANYONE. But the libs here bought their own lie.

They insulted white people over and over again. Even today a popular poster here is "ashamed" of WHITE women for choosing the winner over crooked Hillary.

The short answer to the OP is that the media is also corrupt. A couple polls were dead on, but most were shills for the Democrat Party. I call them Demon Rats for obvious reasons.
They disgust right thinking Americans.

The era of Obama is OVER. So is the Clinton Dynasty.

Thank God Almighty. He was good to America yesterday!
Yes, I still see ( remember )CNN during the three debates proud of their favorite with debates probably faked with at the end of debates polls with Hillary's favor while mentioning that most of the calls came from Democrats and on Television set with the guests mocking Trump and the day of November 8 when the cleaver fell on their heads one of them more asshole
398A73BC00000578-3854226-image-m-34_1476943029276.jpg
in wickedness towards the other guests the pros Trump could no longer speak his tongue was cut it was enjoyable to see and for himself Defense it tried to say and the Muslims, the wall bla bla it's not fair ...i say in your ass and shut your mouth now your new president is Trump .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back