How can the Democrats be satisfied with only one viable option for president?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It just boggles my mind that they are content with being "handed" a sole candidate. No possibility for new ideas or opinions. No possibility for an injection of youth or energy. Just Hillary, vote for her & like it!

That would be like the GOP only offering up Jeb Bush & a couple unheard of underlings. If I was a Democrat I would be furious that my vote was being taken for granted like that.

It just boggles my mind that they are content with being "handed" a sole candidate. No possibility for new ideas or opinions. No possibility for an injection of youth or energy. Just Hillary, vote for her & like it!

That would be like the GOP only offering up Jeb Bush & a couple unheard of underlings. If I was a Democrat I would be furious that my vote was being taken for granted like that.
Yeah...tell us how the Republican clown car is better with a bazillion (yes I am exaggerating) candidates.

Yeah...tell us how the Republican clown car is better with a bazillion (yes I am exaggerating) candidates.
Evidently you have not seen been paying attention the last couple of months.
The one thing this Republican primary is, is diverse.

Unlike you guys, the Dems like to vote for someone who can actually win...

• Banned

Variety is the spice of life. We have options & differing opinions & diversity of thought.

You? Well, you have Hillary. An old woman who is bringing absolutely nothing new to the Democratic platform.

Evidently you have not seen been paying attention the last couple of months.
The one thing this Republican primary is, is diverse.
18 people, none of whom can win...

Variety is the spice of life. We have options & differing opinions & diversity of thought.

You? Well, you have Hillary. An old woman who is bringing absolutely nothing new to the Democratic platform.
New isn't much needed but getting shit done would be nice, if you would get the fuck out of our way...

• Banned

Just a game. Fuck the consequences, just win?

New isn't much needed but getting shit done would be nice, if you would get the fuck out of our way...
Why do we need to get shit done? The government is the obstacle not the producer. Why does congress need to pass new arbitrary laws everyday? Are new crimes invented everyday?

Just a game. Fuck the consequences, just win?
Nope, but you can't do shit if you can't win.

Why do we need to get shit done? The government is the obstacle not the producer. Why does congress need to pass new arbitrary laws everyday? Are new crimes invented everyday?
I mean fixing the fucking country, not just talking or fighting about it.

I doubt they are. But like most partisans both Reps and Dems they would vote for Jack the Ripper as long he was a member of their party.

"Sole"?

For a guy who seems to think the election is next week, you don't pay much attention....

I don't think they really are content. I think they are absolutely terrified that she will be revealed (again) as a losing proposition and their bench is non-existent. That's why Uncle Joe is being held in the wings, ready to reluctantly accept his party's draft movement.

I can't help thinking that it is not impossible that it might be Miclelle O'Bumbles riding that white horse down the center aisle of The Democrat Party Love Fest to snatch the nomination away from Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky.

Hey, The Obama family screwed Hillary TWICE so why not a trifecta?

"Sole"?

For a guy who seems to think the election is next week, you don't pay much attention....
VIABLE is the key word here. Sanders is doa so who left is a viable alternative?

NO ONE

"Sole"?

VIABLE is the key word here. Sanders is doa so who left is a viable alternative?

NO ONE

In other words you see Hillary and your brain just goes to sleep. A kind of narcolepsy.

If that's all the info your head can handle maybe you should just sit the election out and not worry about it.

Your entire premise for this thread is a strawman.

Forum List

Back