How can someone neg rep me twice within a half hour?

Just wondering.

There's one guy who gives me negative reps every time I call him out for being a troll. He proudly brags that he gives out pos reps to others just to allow him to give me a negative one.

I find it humorous and wear negative reps from Grampa Murked U with pride.

I didn't have to pos rep anyone to give you this neg. :eusa_boohoo:

Its 10 -
No, its 12 -
Its 11 within a half hour
Unless its a full moon
Then its 8 but only on every other Wednesday ...

I neg you, pos or neg 11 others within the next 30 minutes, then the 12th rep after your first neg, I can neg you again. And, I can do that as long as I don't exceed 20 reps within a 24 hour period.
WHAT THE FUCK???

Memorize that ... until it changes and don't forget to read every single golden utterance of the mods/admin du Jour but it will change, be added to subtracted from ...

jeeez loooweeze

I'm with whoever wrote, its facts that count. And ...

It means a lot to a few of the weaker debaters. I think that's all they have.
Question for y'all - do you really keep close track of all this?

I think the proper term is "golden shower".

hiding1ft.gif

Just wondering.

It is about how many reps you can give out in a 24 hour period, and spreading it around.

You can give out 20 reps both pos and neg in a 24 hour period..... you must spread reps around 12 times before you can rep the same person.

So if this person who negged you had not given any rep out in 24 hours... they can neg you...run around spreading reps out..and hit you again.

Yes, it is very possible to neg someone in 30 minutes.

jesus christ, some people are fucking crazy. who the fuck would bother to figure this shit out?

:lmao:

Sheldon...:tongue:

It is about how many reps you can give out in a 24 hour period, and spreading it around.

You can give out 20 reps both pos and neg in a 24 hour period..... you must spread reps around 12 times before you can rep the same person.

So if this person who negged you had not given any rep out in 24 hours... they can neg you...run around spreading reps out..and hit you again.

Yes, it is very possible to neg someone in 30 minutes.

jesus christ, some people are fucking crazy. who the fuck would bother to figure this shit out?

:lmao:

Sheldon...:tongue:

Naw, he just look at you with haughty derision.

A person can rep a poster and cycle through again to rep that same poster. You need to hand out a lot of reps, I've seen it done.

A Poster can Neg Rep You. Delete the Neg Rep within 15 Minutes, then Neg Rep you again, repeatedly. This is a Violation of the Rules, and can be dealt with, "With Extreme Prejudice", so it isn't a good idea. :FIREdevil: It won't end pretty. :dig:

Question from the curious: if someone negs you, then deletes it, does the deduction in points also get deleted/restored to the previous level?

Yes.

When you delete the rep... it is either restored or taken away depending on what you were giving/taking.

I think you can be negged twice within 30 minutes as elvis and Meister said....it would take a REAL EFFORT and some luck with timing.

the only other way you could be negged twice, WHICH WOULD BE BREAKING THE RULES, (at least at one time, not certain if still a rule now...things change over time) that I know about is if someone negged you, then deleted the first neg rep, then neg repped you again....

but if both neg reps are showing, on the lower screen of of subscribed threads, your neg reps were given to you legitimately, is my understanding of it.

A person can rep a poster and cycle through again to rep that same poster. You need to hand out a lot of reps, I've seen it done.

A Poster can Neg Rep You. Delete the Neg Rep within 15 Minutes, then Neg Rep you again, repeatedly. This is a Violation of the Rules, and can be dealt with, "With Extreme Prejudice", so it isn't a good idea. :FIREdevil: It won't end pretty.

Question from the curious: if someone negs you, then deletes it, does the deduction in points also get deleted/restored to the previous level?
yes, of course. If deleted, the neg rep points are deleted by the system.

Just wondering.
Easy to do. I neg you, pos or neg 11 others within the next 30 minutes, then the 12th rep after your first neg, I can neg you again. And, I can do that as long as I don't exceed 20 reps within a 24 hour period.

But, don't let it get to you. If you whine about it on the board, you will get more negs. If you start a PM pissing match with the negger, likely they will look to neg you again. I would.

But, do as you wish.

oops! sorry. found the fucking loser with no life who bothers figuring out this shit.

quasimodo2.gif
Meh, what can I say? Casual observation isn't all that much of an effort; at least for me it isn't.

Your mileage varies.

A Poster can Neg Rep You. Delete the Neg Rep within 15 Minutes, then Neg Rep you again, repeatedly. This is a Violation of the Rules, and can be dealt with, "With Extreme Prejudice", so it isn't a good idea. :FIREdevil: It won't end pretty. :dig:

Yes.

When you delete the rep... it is either restored or taken away depending on what you were giving/taking.
I've often thought about you giving and taking.
yes.gif

Wait - are we still talking about rep?
headscratch.gif

A Poster can Neg Rep You. Delete the Neg Rep within 15 Minutes, then Neg Rep you again, repeatedly. This is a Violation of the Rules, and can be dealt with, "With Extreme Prejudice", so it isn't a good idea. :FIREdevil: It won't end pretty.

yes, of course. If deleted, the neg rep points are deleted by the system.
Then I don't understand the point of why someone would do that.

Unless they are mentally unbalanced, of course.

I think you can be negged twice within 30 minutes as elvis and Meister said....it would take a REAL EFFORT and some luck with timing.

the only other way you could be negged twice, WHICH WOULD BE BREAKING THE RULES, (at least at one time, not certain if still a rule now...things change over time) that I know about is if someone negged you, then deleted the first neg rep, then neg repped you again....

but if both neg reps are showing, on the lower screen of of subscribed threads, your neg reps were given to you legitimately, is my understanding of it.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Where is THAT in the rules?

I have done that several times. I've made a typo on a neg rep, realized it and deleted it, the neg repped with the corrected comment.

(Although, now I don't care all that much about typos, so I haven't done it in a while.)

But I am serious about where that is in the rules.

Easy to do. I neg you, pos or neg 11 others within the next 30 minutes, then the 12th rep after your first neg, I can neg you again. And, I can do that as long as I don't exceed 20 reps within a 24 hour period.

But, don't let it get to you. If you whine about it on the board, you will get more negs. If you start a PM pissing match with the negger, likely they will look to neg you again. I would.

But, do as you wish.

oops! sorry. found the fucking loser with no life who bothers figuring out this shit.

quasimodo2.gif
Meh, what can I say? Casual observation isn't all that much of an effort; at least for me it isn't.

Your mileage varies.

that's not what you said in your neg rep back at me comment. :lmao:

you are soooooooooooooooooooooo pathetic. rep points matter way too much to you. maybe you feel they give your life validation? :eusa_clap:

I have done that several times. I've made a typo on a neg rep, realized it and deleted it, the neg repped with the corrected comment.

(Although, now I don't care all that much about typos, so I haven't done it in a while.)

Intense also said that earlier in the thread. He said it was a big no no.

still looking for more ways to make your life feel relevant? :lol:

Intense also said that earlier in the thread. He said it was a big no no.

The delete function is there to correct mistakes.....both pos and neg. Its when it is abused to mess with someone he is talking about.

Forum List

Back