How blacks have created their own problems

P.S. JQPUBIC:

I'm sure the BLACK cop in the link supplied above WAS JUST DOING HIS JOB. By the way, you've just moved onto my FULL OF SHIT list.
All of you monkeys have shit lists. Makes sense. You like playing in your own shit.
You mean all us white crackers? By the way YOU are at the top of my FULL OF SHIT list. You were the porch monkey I created the list for.
Yes all you white cave monkeys have shit lists. The fact I cause so much emotional trauma to you simians is badge of honor. Thanks for making me #1 you hair lice infected, tic tac dicked, pinkish white monkey. :laugh:

Let's get something straight porch monkey...you cause me NO emotional OR physical trauma whatsoever. USMB is the release point for my stress and trauma. When I shut this computer down at night it is with great relief that I look forward to tomorrow morning when I can once again...relieve my pent-up emotions from watching the news of you cannibals destroying your neighborhoods across this once great country. YOU are my outlet. And you reinforced your place on my list of shit.
Sorry but I dont believe you cave monkey. I stress you out so much I am at the top of your shit list. Its Ok but just know I know. Want a banana to soothe your frayed nerves?
laugh.gif
Believe whatever you want asshole. It's part of your BLACK Privilege.

Black privilege - Metapedia

Sorry but I dont believe you cave monkey. I stress you out so much I am at the top of your shit list. Its Ok but just know I know. Want a banana to soothe your frayed nerves?
laugh.gif
I didn't bother to follow the thread. Still, I see this and I realize that while all blacks are not sleazy, there are those who propagate the image of black thugs and punks

All of you monkeys have shit lists. Makes sense. You like playing in your own shit.
You mean all us white crackers? By the way YOU are at the top of my FULL OF SHIT list. You were the porch monkey I created the list for.
Yes all you white cave monkeys have shit lists. The fact I cause so much emotional trauma to you simians is badge of honor. Thanks for making me #1 you hair lice infected, tic tac dicked, pinkish white monkey. :laugh:

Let's get something straight porch monkey...you cause me NO emotional OR physical trauma whatsoever. USMB is the release point for my stress and trauma. When I shut this computer down at night it is with great relief that I look forward to tomorrow morning when I can once again...relieve my pent-up emotions from watching the news of you cannibals destroying your neighborhoods across this once great country. YOU are my outlet. And you reinforced your place on my list of shit.
laugh.gif

I always believe what I want you baboon. Thanks for exposing how stressed I make you but I already knew to be honest. :itsok:

laugh.gif

I always believe what I want you baboon. Thanks for exposing how stressed I make you but I already knew to be honest. :itsok:
This one's for you:

A black is more 4 times more likely to murder and 3 times more likely to rape than a white. It really is that simple.
Here is one for you. A white is 100 time more likely to sexually molest an animal than a Black. Its really that simple.

I'm glad to heard you agree that it is no coincidence that a child born black is less likely to make it through college, more likely to be criminal, and more likely to earn an income no more than half that of a child born white.

They only fall short as far as being equal in maybe two or three thousand categories. Intelligence, upbringing, hatred of whitey, inferiority complex, jealousy and initiative being the biggest factors.
I can hardly wait to heard your solution.
To heard my solution? At this point I don't think I can offer up a solution. You people have let it get so goddamn far out of hand, I don't believe it's possible to reverse. I would say PARENTAL SKILLS may be the MOST important with the parents (and I do emphasize the plural PARENTS...with and S.) recognizing all the equality factors I mentioned above and starting all over at ground zero. But that trend will be almost impossible to reverse. Sorry.
Ok, parental skills, what can be done to increase parental skills? If you don't have anything constructive to say, why are you wasting people's time. Calling blacks unintelligent cave monkeys who earn most their income from criminal activity only creates more racial hatred. Is that your purpose?

I'm glad to heard you agree that it is no coincidence that a child born black is less likely to make it through college, more likely to be criminal, and more likely to earn an income no more than half that of a child born white.

They only fall short as far as being equal in maybe two or three thousand categories. Intelligence, upbringing, hatred of whitey, inferiority complex, jealousy and initiative being the biggest factors.
To heard my solution? At this point I don't think I can offer up a solution. You people have let it get so goddamn far out of hand, I don't believe it's possible to reverse. I would say PARENTAL SKILLS may be the MOST important with the parents (and I do emphasize the plural PARENTS...with and S.) recognizing all the equality factors I mentioned above and starting all over at ground zero. But that trend will be almost impossible to reverse. Sorry.
Ok, parental skills, what can be done to increase parental skills? If you don't have anything constructive to say, why are you wasting people's time. Calling blacks unintelligent cave monkeys who earn most their income from criminal activity only creates more racial hatred. Is that your purpose?
Parental skills are those which come from one's own parenting, the temperament of the parents and their simple intelligence. The behavior of the parents effects the patterns of the child as well. The problems and the vicious circle it creates are obvious.

Why do you think Martin and Brown are dead?!

You see the problem?

Parental skills are those which come from one's own parenting, the temperament of the parents and their simple intelligence. The behavior of the parents effects the patterns of the child as well. The problems and the vicious circle it creates are obvious.

You see the problem?

Parental skills and this...

Today s black leaders worse than KKK skinheads combined

P.S. JQPUBIC:

I'm sure the BLACK cop in the link supplied above WAS JUST DOING HIS JOB. By the way, you've just moved onto my FULL OF SHIT list.
I'm still trying to figure out this shooting or Michael Brown has to do with shoeing me a video of an unarmed White guy being shot in the back while running away from cops. You can't BS your way out of this by showing something other than what I asked for. I'll even settle for a verifiable story where a White man, other than Lee Harvey Oswald, was shot while handcuffed and in police custody even though the police didn't do it. Can you even get something close to that?

BTW, you've been on my "Full of Shit "list for quite a while. The difference is that my shit is fertile and produces good fruit as it courses through the roots of USMB. Yours is pig shit, good only for nourishing cockroaches and albino tsetse flies: crawly creepers that resemble the content of your character.

You see the problem?

Yes < I see the problem. Martin (luther King) is dead because a racist killed him. (James) Brown is dead because he contracted pneumonia trying to wash the conk out of his hair on a cold winter's morning. So what is your point? :lol:

You see the problem?
Parental skills are learned by coping parents but that's only way we learn to care for our children. Bad parenting skills can be changed.

Parental skills are learned by coping parents but that's only way we learn to care for our children. Bad parenting skills can be changed.

First though, the sexual habits of the seven or eight participants have to be changed. The female has to limit her relationship to ONE and the males should go get themselves a vasectomy. It would be tough to have a successful change without these precursors.

I like how white people feel they have the privilege to talk down to blacks people. And yet constantly post about how inferior they are and truly believe that has zero effect on our society and their place in it.

Racists man, a special kind of stupid.

I like how white people feel they have the privilege to talk down to blacks people. And yet constantly post about how inferior they are and truly believe that has zero effect on our society and their place in it.

As opposed to how the blacks talk down or just plain old murder whites? Do you "like" that?

Last edited:

First though, the sexual habits of the seven or eight participants have to be changed. The female has to limit her relationship to ONE and the males should go get themselves a vasectomy. It would be tough to have a successful change without these precursors.
Simply saying what people should do changes nothing.

I like how white people feel they have the privilege to talk down to blacks people.
Show no tolerance to intolerant. I think all of them just need a lesson. Broken nose, for example.

Yeah...sucker punch those mouthy sumbitching crackers while they be walking down da street not payin' any attention. Make sure da be old farts so the stay down. Dem young ones be gettin' up an kicking yo' ass. Whip out yo' glock if that shit be hapnin and shoot da white bastard. ah da knockout be so funner.

"How blacks have created their own problems"

The primary problem African-Americans face is the ignorance, stupidity, fear, and hate common to you and other racists, along with the ridiculous lies about blacks you seek to propagate.
The answer is, high illegitimacy rates, low academic achievement , high criminality rates and excuses.

Last edited:

Could you please construct a grammatically correct sentence?

Forum List

Back