How big a failure is our FBI? Our supposed elite law enforcement agency...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The man who EVERYONE knows killed Gabby....
The man who's barely old enough to buy a beer....
The man who was the last person to see her alive....
The man who every law enforcement agency in the nation had their eyes on....
The man who never left his mommy's basement after returning without gabby....

Left on foot reportedly and the FBI lost him....

Let that sink in

I've stopped buying into the idea that "Biden's" regime is incompetent. The same is true for the FBI, CIA, and DHS, as well as the Capitol police. They aren't failing, they are fulfilling the role that's been set for them. They have become traitors to this nation and the sooner people twig to that, the better able they'll be to try to avoid being crushed by them. I'm convinced that merely stating this out loud will sooner or later be enough to have them banging on your door - or kicking it in - at zero-dark-thirty. Just like the good old days in the Soviet Union.

Let that sink in
Everyone knows?

You've heard of this thing called due process, right?

• Banned
Everyone knows?

You've heard of this thing called due process, right?
Have you watched the news dumbfuck? He is THE ONLY PERSON OF INTEREST. They were watching his house like a hawk. The whole nation was and look how that turned out.

You gotta be really dumb to think he was as innocent as OJ

Have you watched the news dumbfuck? He is THE ONLY PERSON OF INTEREST. They were watching his house like a hawk. The whole nation was and look how that turned out.

I don't think he's innocent. That isn't what I said.

• Banned
I don't think he's innocent. That isn't what I said.
And the point of this thread wasn't about due process. Due process is not violated by tailing a suspect.

The FBI FAILED SPECTACULARLY.

How is it that the most wanted man for questioning in the entire nation just walks away as the entire country is camped on his damn lawn?

Look gramps, they did not have enough to hold him when she was first reported missing, and he was under no obligation to talk to them. Hindsight is 20/20. I think he killed her and I think he will be caught and tried.

Look gramps, they did not have enough to hold him when she was first reported missing, and he was under no obligation to talk to them. Hindsight is 20/20. I think he killed her and I think he will be caught and tried.
They didn't need to hold him. They needed to follow him. Track his movements and actions.
Personally I bet he's dead

And the point of this thread wasn't about due process. Due process is not violated by tailing a suspect.

The FBI FAILED SPECTACULARLY.

How is it that the most wanted man for questioning in the entire nation just walks away as the entire country is camped on his damn lawn?
But the point is due process. You've already convicted him and you want the FBI to act as if that's a fact.

But the point is due process. You've already convicted him and you want the FBI to act as if that's a fact.
Not sure when the FBI got involved. This guy disappeared before the local Florida police named him as a person of interest.

Not to mention the local police in Utah failed to help this poor woman before she was murdered.

Plenty of blame to go around.

I've stopped buying into the idea that "Biden's" regime is incompetent. The same is true for the FBI, CIA, and DHS, as well as the Capitol police. They aren't failing, they are fulfilling the role that's been set for them. They have become traitors to this nation and the sooner people twig to that, the better able they'll be to try to avoid being crushed by them. I'm convinced that merely stating this out loud will sooner or later be enough to have them banging on your door - or kicking it in - at zero-dark-thirty. Just like the good old days in the Soviet Union.

The FBI is the Waffen SS of the Deep State. If we do have another Presidential election and if Dominion is not able to manufacture an additional 30MM democrat votes like they did in 2020, the very first thing the next Republican President needs to do is fire or imprison most of the leadership at our Law enforcement and Intel agencies -- Military too including ALL of the Joint Chiefs

Last edited:
FBI has been really busy lately.

FrdBois.jpg

Let that sink in
The FBI was investigating a missing person. They werent surveiling the guy who wasnt even named a suspect until yesterday.

Forum List

Back