How bernie got rich

I think you are right, but eating good in this country is expensive. As long as cheap unhealthy options are readily available our health will suffer.

But that is not right.
People also don't know how to eat well...and cheap.
I really-really-really want to write a cook book that shows how to eat good, healthy food without breaking the bank.
But it will never sell. The same lousy life choices people make - lazy/convenience over quality/ and unwilling to put effort into pretty much anything... are going to get nothing from a book like that.
We certainly need a lot of garbage processed foods and sugar. Obviously the Democrats try and fight that with ingredients posted calories posted etcetera etc and the GOP loves to protect the corporations. But keep voting for the Republicans oh dear

Of FFS - shut the hell up.
Agri-Business, with it's enormous subsidies and favored regulatory legislation is NOT Republicans.
They both serve their corporate masters.
Grow up and wake up.
Lord.
Of course both parties are capitalists but the GOP is the champion of lobbyists and corporate interests and the rich obviously. If you don't know that you don't know anything.every time the GOP gets 8 years in control they have another deregulation bubble and bust, all they care about is cutting taxes on the rich and giant corporations and screwing everyone else. Wake up and smell the coffee.

:rolleyes:

View attachment 303267
Garbage propaganda span for every occasion for the dup
They are clueless because they are drunk on sugar/salt/fatty foods.
I happen to be a fucking good cook. Just sayin. I have catered several events, and a few private gatherings as well.
Most middle/lower class people don't like real food. It's a fact. Americans are so use to eating fatty, salt laden sugar bombs they don't like REAL food!!
For instance, we I make spaghetti, I make a basic red sauce with Roma Tomatoes, garlic, tomato paste to thicken, thyme, onions, carrots and fresh basil at the end. It taste fresh, and real. A lot of people don't really like it... know why... because they are use to bottled spaghetti sauces....no how much sugar is in a serving of that shit? - 4 teaspoons!!!!!! It's like tomato based ice cream sauce.
Americans have, last I knew, the 3rd worst diet in the modern world. And we wonder why our healthcare costs are high.
I think you are right, but eating good in this country is expensive. As long as cheap unhealthy options are readily available our health will suffer.

But that is not right.
I really-really-really want to write a cook book that shows how to eat good, healthy food without breaking the bank.
But it will never sell. The same lousy life choices people make - lazy/convenience over quality/ and unwilling to put effort into pretty much anything... are going to get nothing from a book like that.
We certainly need a lot of garbage processed foods and sugar. Obviously the Democrats try and fight that with ingredients posted calories posted etcetera etc and the GOP loves to protect the corporations. But keep voting for the Republicans oh dear
LOL. Ds are no different from Rs. Both are owned and controlled by corporate interests and the billionaires. Thinking otherwise makes one a fool.

Damn straight... I can only hope maybe, just maybe someday Americans will wake up and realize it...

View attachment 303268
Vote Republican then? I don't know you should really look at the policies that Democrats want and stop listening to GOP balderdash. You know hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats that have gone nowhere in the real world. Country is dying for Democratic control which we haven't had since Lyndon Johnson except for a few weeks under Obama in the middle of a GOP world depression LOL. When we got Obamacare the greatest thing that's happened for the Non Rich since Medicare and Medicaid and the great society.

They are clueless because they are drunk on sugar/salt/fatty foods.
I happen to be a fucking good cook. Just sayin. I have catered several events, and a few private gatherings as well.
Most middle/lower class people don't like real food. It's a fact. Americans are so use to eating fatty, salt laden sugar bombs they don't like REAL food!!
For instance, we I make spaghetti, I make a basic red sauce with Roma Tomatoes, garlic, tomato paste to thicken, thyme, onions, carrots and fresh basil at the end. It taste fresh, and real. A lot of people don't really like it... know why... because they are use to bottled spaghetti sauces....no how much sugar is in a serving of that shit? - 4 teaspoons!!!!!! It's like tomato based ice cream sauce.
Americans have, last I knew, the 3rd worst diet in the modern world. And we wonder why our healthcare costs are high.

But that is not right.
LOL. Ds are no different from Rs. Both are owned and controlled by corporate interests and the billionaires. Thinking otherwise makes one a fool.
One is for healthcare and living wage and taxing the rich and the other one isn't. You have gone way overboard.
You have accepted propaganda as truth. Ears is a good example. He was a fraud. He wasn’t a progressive. He was a corporatist just as is the D party. This is why they denigrate Bernie and Tulsi.

everything you know is a lie. Tell me what I believe. Super

But that is not right.
One is for healthcare and living wage and taxing the rich and the other one isn't. You have gone way overboard.
You have accepted propaganda as truth. Ears is a good example. He was a fraud. He wasn’t a progressive. He was a corporatist just as is the D party. This is why they denigrate Bernie and Tulsi.
Everything you know is crap propaganda and lies. Tell me one lie I believe, super duper hater dupe brainwashed functional moron.

But that is not right.
Everything you know is crap propaganda and lies. Tell me one lie I believe, super duper hater dupe brainwashed functional moron.
That’s easy. You believe Ds are better than Rs. That’s a very big lie you believe. LMFAO.

That’s easy. You believe Ds are better than Rs. That’s a very big lie you believe. LMFAO.
Probably because the GOP is a long-running GOP scamgive away to the rich and screw job for everyone else that is only possible because their voters are totally misinformed. Lovely people but totally misinformed.

Probably because the GOP is a long-running GOP scamgive away to the rich and screw job for everyone else that is only possible because their voters are totally misinformed. Lovely people but totally misinformed.
LOL. You aren’t getting this. The Ds are just bad, maybe worse.

Both parties are owned and controlled by their wealthy donors. This is why Americans got Obamacare rather than Medicare for all. O had to payoff his wealthy donors.

sheep cnn.jpg

everything you know is a lie. Tell me what I believe. SuperOne is for healthcare and living wage and taxing the rich and the other one isn't. You have gone way overboard.
LOL. You aren’t getting this. The Ds are just bad, maybe worse.

Both parties are owned and controlled by their wealthy donors. This is why Americans got Obamacare rather than Medicare for all. O had to payoff his wealthy donors.
No they were only able to get ObamaCare by the skin of their teeth. They would have lost the 60th vote, that of Lieberman, if they had tried anything like Medicare for all.this was the first time insurance companies and doctors had any kind of regulation on them. It's a start. Any problems that it has can't be fixed because of pure GOP obstruction and sabotage. the Democrats are the party of living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great vacation that infrastructure and mainly taxing the rich so we can start investing in America and Americans again. Only the brainwash makes this mess possible.... The GOP is the swamp and has been since Ronald raygun....

[QuestionOTE="iamwhatiseem, post: 23962133, member: 24610"]View attachment 303384[/QUOTE]
CNN and BBC and France 24 and the hindustani times and all journalists around the world not owned by Rupert Murdoch, super duper. And all law enforcement around the world for that matter. All you have is bought off high School grad pundits who will say anything. And your scumbag bought off politicians....

Forum List

Back