How BATSHIT CRAZY are Democrats? One of them wants Trump charged with crimes against humanity

"So I think in terms of science, I don't think we could definitively say it works."

Yes, and we can't say it definitely doesn't work. The preliminary evidence show that it has benefits. Given the extent of the problem and the lack of serious side effects from this very well vetted drug, it is a no brainer. Prescribe the drug for COVID 19 patients, and take the same precautions, just as you would for someone with rheumatoid arthritis

Let professionals do there job, Trump doesn't need to sell this....

He has just now put a bunch of idiots into there doctors looking for this miracle drug...

Trump is doing something very wrong against all senior medical advice. It is highly reckless. The drug he is recommending has some serious side effects.

Why can't trump just leave the Medical stuff to Doctors? This is just inducing panic and fear...

We need a calm head at the wheel listening to actual experts not spouting unproven claims...
Hmmm.....side effects vs death......
Tough call huh!

EVERY drug comes with side effects.

But you keep hanging onto that.... even the news liars are coming around to the realities that the drug can save lives.
There are no serious side effects. There are serious interactions with other medications. Democrats pooh pooh the idea of doctors prescribing these drugs and considering the effects of all meds. To democrats you will just be able to get hydroxychloroquine from the same guys who sell them their pot, meth and cocaine.
Hydroxychloroquine has a number of serious side effects, chief among them its impact on the “QT interval” — the time it takes for the heart’s electrical system to reset between contractions, which push blood into the vascular system and around the body, according to Mark Gladwin, chairman of the Department of Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. This raises the risk of heart arrhythmias — irregular heartbeats — that can be fatal, he said.

So uninformed. Yes, this is a potential side effect. Very, very rare. Don't read the potential side effects on you bottle of aspirin, you will be terrified. This drug is no more dangerous than the average prescription drug on the market. Those are the real facts. Talk to a rheumologist who doesn't have a political agenda and they will laugh and tell you just how the benefits far outweigh the risks, which is why they routinely prescribe this for arthritis patients, who are in a much less dire situation than a COVID 19 patient.

There is no proof if it helps or kills you...

The drug in question has been on the market since 1955, when it was approved by the FDA, so yeah, we kind of know if it kills you.

This is the very reason the FDA gave approval for it to be prescribed for COVID 19. It may or may not be beneficial, but the likelihood of a bad side effect is very minimal. I also might add, doctors, particularly rheumatologists, have been prescribing this for decades for arthritis. The normal precautions will be followed before prescribing this drug(allergies, other medicines, underlying conditions, etc.)

There is absolutely no reason NOT to prescribe this to a person who has COVID 19 and is symptomatic as the potential risks are far outweighed by the potential benefits.
IndIa stopped all shipments of the drug, because of Trump touting it and them wanting to hold back the rest of the world's orders, for themselves.

Gawd almighty, is Trump STUPID STUPID STUPID!

You are saying on one hand Trump is brilliant in pointing out this drug can help, but stupid on the other hand for saying it out loud so other countries can hoard the drug. Which is it? Maybe all of India is stupid too?

How can someone this mentally challenged be elected to a position of power?

I'm still undecided... AOC bimbo is still dumbest among them...

"We need to be blowing up our elected officials' offices."

Trump is doing something very wrong against all senior medical advice. It is highly reckless. The drug he is recommending has some serious side effects.

Why can't trump just leave the Medical stuff to Doctors? This is just inducing panic and fear...

We need a calm head at the wheel listening to actual experts not spouting unproven claims...
Hmmm.....side effects vs death......
Tough call huh!

EVERY drug comes with side effects.

But you keep hanging onto that.... even the news liars are coming around to the realities that the drug can save lives.
There are no serious side effects. There are serious interactions with other medications. Democrats pooh pooh the idea of doctors prescribing these drugs and considering the effects of all meds. To democrats you will just be able to get hydroxychloroquine from the same guys who sell them their pot, meth and cocaine.

Democrats haven't said that... They say that Doctors prescribe drugs not the fucking President...

This is why no President has recommended drugs before. Does the President know the condition of the patient, the other medication they are on...

Think about it for two fucking seconds... This is not how medical world works and for good reason...

Trump should stick in his lane and do his fucking job... He has made a shit of that and now he wants to shit on everything else...

Real experts know about this drug and don't need amateurs interfering..

Ironically, real professionals without a political agenda, know the benefits of this drug. Doctors are prescribing it to each other just in case. Some give lip service to the leftist mantra, but are hypocritical as usual. These are the same folks that talk about global warming and how the Florida coastline is in desperate trouble, all the while buying beachfront property.

The drug in question has been on the market since 1955, when it was approved by the FDA, so yeah, we kind of know if it kills you.

This is the very reason the FDA gave approval for it to be prescribed for COVID 19. It may or may not be beneficial, but the likelihood of a bad side effect is very minimal. I also might add, doctors, particularly rheumatologists, have been prescribing this for decades for arthritis. The normal precautions will be followed before prescribing this drug(allergies, other medicines, underlying conditions, etc.)

There is absolutely no reason NOT to prescribe this to a person who has COVID 19 and is symptomatic as the potential risks are far outweighed by the potential benefits.
IndIa stopped all shipments of the drug, because of Trump touting it and them wanting to hold back the rest of the world's orders, for themselves.

You are saying on one hand Trump is brilliant in pointing out this drug can help, but stupid on the other hand for saying it out loud so other countries can hoard the drug. Which is it? Maybe all of India is stupid too?
IF THE DRUG is of good use, he should have NOT advertised such from his bully pulpit, to the WHOLE WORLD.... and put a run on the drug and countries now all scrambling for it, making the price go up and up and up, and shortages occurring....

ccan you not comprehend, something so simple?

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:
Trump shipped 5 TONS of PPE, masks and gowns and N95 masks to CHINA....he authorized that...from what I have read.... ( I will look for a link and edit this post with link once I find it)

If there was another drug or two out there which companies have been working feverishly on, that shows even more promise than the one Trump broke or changed all laws on to get the FDA to temporarily release it for use, would you be upset that Trump chose this one that he is promoting? verses the ones that work BETTER on killing the virus progression in your body?

I know, right? Without Putin's help it never could have happened.

As far as "crimes against humanity", IDK.

Maybe criminal negligence against humanity.

Pootin and his minions were helping the shrilary, your hero.

IF THE DRUG is of good use, he should have NOT advertised such from his bully pulpit, to the WHOLE WORLD.... and put a run on the drug and countries now all scrambling for it, making the price go up and up and up, and shortages occurring....

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:
Trump shipped 5 TONS of PPE, masks and gowns and N95 masks to CHINA....he authorized that...from what I have read.... ( I will look for a link and edit this post with link once I find it)

If there was another drug or two out there which companies have been working feverishly on, that shows even more promise than the one Trump broke or changed all laws on to get the FDA to temporarily release it for use, would you be upset that Trump chose this one that he is promoting? verses the ones that work BETTER on killing the virus progression in your body?

The drug is not covered by patent anymore. No massive profits to be made. Just people to be helped.

Jim Jordan, Louie Gohmert, Steve Scalise, Steve King and others on the Republican side
Thank God we have sensible people such as these on our side.
Of course the crazy dont see sensible people as "normal." The FAR LEFT thinks THEY are normal!

Yeah, Of Course...

Listening to Doctors is so far left....

If you think listening to amateurs about medical advice is wise and calling anyone listening to experts as far left...

They say that Doctors prescribe drugs not the fucking President
This is why no President has recommended drugs before
And STILL HASNT. Do you really not see how dishonest your post is?

He is constantly bringing it up... That to people is recommending it...

“What do you have to lose? Take it,” the president said on Saturday

So how am I dishonest?

They say that Doctors prescribe drugs not the fucking President
This is why no President has recommended drugs before
And STILL HASNT. Do you really not see how dishonest your post is?

He is constantly bringing it up... That to people is recommending it...

“What do you have to lose? Take it,” the president said on Saturday

So how am I dishonest?
Did he say that? Do you have a link? And I'm ok with that.

If your 86 year old mother is on her deathbed because of the virus, HES RIGHT. How can you disagree with that?

America First, right?

Just as bad as this:

What are you talking about? Drug is readily available, cheap, and not under patent, and there are plenty of companies that would be happy to produce it, and many would probably donate it, just to save lives and end this madness.

Second, when Trump shipped help to China, as many other countries did out of solidarity, we were still receiving information from WHO that virus is not transmitting human-to-human. I's say you need something for treatment of your TDS, immediately.

Really? We have the likes of Jim Jordan, Louie Gohmert, Steve Scalise, Steve King and others on the Republican side and you lead with "mentally challenged"?
Pot...meet kettle....hey kettle...you're black. LOL.
Jim Jordan is smart as fuck.

Really? We have the likes of Jim Jordan, Louie Gohmert, Steve Scalise, Steve King and others on the Republican side and you lead with "mentally challenged"?
Pot...meet kettle....hey kettle...you're black. LOL.
Jim Jordan...Please provide in-context video of him being insane.
No ad hominems.

These people think men have periods...and you are surprised they show other signs of mental illness?

I know, right? Without Putin's help it never could have happened.

As far as "crimes against humanity", IDK.

Maybe criminal negligence against humanity.

And please explain how Trump is negligent for China failure?

Forum List

Back