How Bad was EpI, II, and III of Star Wars

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I really tried hard to enjoy the prequil trilogy but after watching what JJ Abrams did I realized that those movies sucked. I tried to defend Jar Jar binks but if Jar Jar was in EP4 then it would have sucked. The character was way to childish for any member of the audience. We already had a child character as the star so why did we need childish characters like Jar Jar in it? I just remember all the excitement going into the theatre and when I left their was a huge feeling of disappointment with it. I was really confused when I left because I thought "Wasn't I suppose to be so jazzed with this movie that I would be buzzed for hours"? It was more like "How can that be a Star Wars movie"?

Terrible. And who really wanted to see Anikan and padme have such a fate? They are supposed to be feel good movies.

I have never been a fan of Star Wars. The only thing redeeming about it is the soundtrack. The acting is terrible. The plot is juvenile, bordering on a leftist theme of overthrowing the establishment. The special effects are goofy. And I still don't know what the fuck that "Jar Jar" thing is supposed to be.

• Banned
I have never been a fan of Star Wars. The only thing redeeming about it is the soundtrack. The acting is terrible. The plot is juvenile, bordering on a leftist theme of overthrowing the establishment. The special effects are goofy. And I still don't know what the fuck that "Jar Jar" thing is supposed to be.

Imagine if someone added a 'goofy' like character to one of your favorite shows. That is what the Jar Jar thing is like.

Forum List

Back