How bad is America?

The government has no obligation to rescue people who break the laws of any foreign nation.
No worries, no one expects Joe Biden to set her free so relax.

I mean, if Joe Biden left Americans behind in Afghanistan in a controlled withdraw, he obviously cares nothing about this girl he would refer to as a roach.

In fact, Joe Biden is also powerless over inflation as well.

About the only thing he has to power to do, it seems, is control the weather.

She's right where she belongs. It's a disgrace to this nation that Democrats love her America-hating criminal style and will trade the "Merchant of Death," an international illegal arms dealer, to free her so her lies and hate toward America can continue.

No worries, no one expects Joe Biden to set her free so relax.

I mean, if Joe Biden left Americans behind in Afghanistan in a controlled withdraw, he obviously cares nothing about this girl he would refer to as a roach.

It doesn't matter who the president is.

There are Americans in foreign prisons all around the world and as I said the government has no obligation to free them

She kneeled because she was taught that the entire country was systemically racist.

And she chose to do it during the national anthem to get attention to make this point.

What am I missing here?

You lie about as well as you attempt to use logic.
The protest is all about police brutality. Where and when they did it is totally irrelevant.

The protest is all about police brutality. Where and when they did it is totally irrelevant.
No, the protest was about a racist police force in a racist judicial system in a racist country.

That is why police officers all over the country were being assassinated as Obama and company fed into this same notion after Ferguson.

And you believe this crap and feed into as well.

It doesn't matter who the president is.

There are Americans in foreign prisons all around the world and as I said the government has no obligation to free them
Now it does not matter who the President is?

LOL.

If Orange man was there you would never utter this.

Idiots.

No, the protest was about a racist police force in a racist judicial system in a racist country.

That is why police officers all over the country were being assassinated as Obama and company fed into this same notion after Ferguson.

And you believe this crap and feed into as well.
Unless you are part of the movement, you don’t get an opinion.

Now it does not matter who the President is?

LOL.

If Orange man was there you would never utter this.

Idiots.
Yes I would.

And FYI I didn't vote for Senile Joe and I didn't vote for Trump either

The government has no obligation to free Americans who are imprisoned for breaking the laws of a foreign nation.

It's not a difficult concept to understand why do you have trouble with it?

She's right where she belongs. It's a disgrace to this nation that Democrats love her America-hating criminal style and will trade the "Merchant of Death," an international illegal arms dealer, to free her so her lies and hate toward America can continue.
I hope they get her out

And it would be hilarious if Trump got into office and brought down inflation and brought her home, two things democrats say is impossible. :auiqs.jpg:

You miss my point. Not surprising.
No black athlete disrespected the flag by kneeling. None.
Anybody who kneels, turns their back or disrespects our nations flag and anthem are unworthy of citizenship. Especially blacks, who were given freedom and undeservedly gifted with US citizenship.

Unless you are part of the movement, you don’t get an opinion.
No, I don't get an opinion because you disagree with it.

That's how things work in our Zuckerburg censored utopia.

You and your Nazi movements can shove it.

Anybody who kneels, turns their back or disrespects our nations flag and anthem are unworthy of citizenship. Especially blacks, who were given freedom and undeservedly gifted with US citizenship.
just give them a knee on their necks for 8 minutes, am i right?

Here are some police officers that someone attempted to assassinate. Why? Cuz they are racist pigs and deserved it. They had to be since they were police officers.

Then Leftists like yourself followed them to the hospital and then cursed at them and shouted that you hope they die.

The police officers did nothing to anyone.

Then we see toddlers who can barely talk assault police officers in their diapers

This is the scum you have become.

I want NOTHING to do with your murderous sick movement.

Forum List

Back