How bad are the democrats?

Let Sanders run as an independent. That would help the USA.

It certainly would, if by so doing, he splits the left wrong-wing vote, giving Mr. Trump an easy reelection. But I think that outcome is, at this point, pretty much assured, even without splitting the opposition. The Democrats are their very own worst enemies.

It certainly would, if by so doing, he splits the left wrong-wing vote, giving Mr. Trump an easy reelection. But I think that outcome is, at this point, pretty much assured, even without splitting the opposition. The Democrats are their very own worst enemies.
But I want a total wipeout. Just to watch the MEDIA start snivelin'.

These same idiots that can't count votes in a room want to be in charge of a $5 trillion a year Federal government.

LOL, a Reaganesque landslide would be hilarious (yes a pipedream)...……..we would see them jump off buildings on live tv.

LOL, a Reaganesque landslide would be hilarious (yes a pipedream)...……..we would see them jump off buildings on live tv.
But it is possible. In fact ,I think Minnesota is in play. If you recall ,that is the only State Reagan LOST in 1984. New Mexico ,New Hampshire should also be watched.

Forum List

Back