How Awesome Is This! Donald Trump Jr. Goes Pheasant Hunting In Iowa

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Good for him. He and his hunting buddies slaughtered the Pheasants. They're extremely good to eat. It's been a while since I went Pheasant hunting. I prefer Quail, Duck, and Gallinule hunting. Nice to see the future 47th President enjoying himself this weekend.

DNQ_7ccVoAAsYb_

Donald Trump Jr. Joins Rep. Steve King for Iowa Pheasant Hunt - Breitbart

Last edited:
even better if he would have came to South Dakota
Too bad Scalia couldn't be with him
Why?
you don't remember what happened to some one when hunting with Scalia?
My error that accident I referred to was Cheney's
Cheney accidentally shoots fellow hunter
Texas lawyer struck in face, chest with birdshot
From Dana Bash
CNN

Monday, February 13, 2006; Posted: 9:53 a.m. EST (14:53 GMT)

YOUR E-MAIL ALERTS
Dick Cheney

Texas

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a campaign contributor during a weekend quail hunt on a friend's South Texas ranch, local authorities and the vice president's office said Sunday.

The wounded man, 78-year-old Harry Whittington, was in intensive care at a Corpus Christi hospital after being hit by several pellets of birdshot Saturday afternoon, hospital spokesman Peter Banko told CNN.

"He's doing well and in stable condition today," Banko said.

Whittington, an Austin attorney who gave $1,000 to President Bush's 2000 campaign and $2,000 to his 2004 re-election bid, was among a handful of people accompanying the vice president when the accident occurred Saturday afternoon.

Cheney, 65, visited him Sunday afternoon at the hospital, "and was pleased to see he is doing fine and in good spirits," Cheney spokeswoman Lee Anne McBride said. (Watch when Cheney's office decided to release information -- 1:23)

The shooting occurred about 5:30 p.m. Saturday, Kenedy County Sheriff Ray Salinas said. He said his deputies are investigating the shooting but consider it an accident.

Cheney, an avid hunter, was shooting at a covey of quail on the Armstrong Ranch near Kingsville, about 30 miles southwest of Corpus Christi. The ranch's owner, Katharine Armstrong, said Whittington was about 30 yards from Cheney when the vice president fired.

• Banned
Why?
Oh ok. Yea, that kinda thing happens quite often when quail hunting, especially when a big covey flushes. You're focused on aiming at the bird and lose your partners location in the excitement. I peppered a friend of mine once doing that and I've had the same done to me at a distance.

Why?
Oh ok. Yea, that kinda thing happens quite often when quail hunting, especially when a big covey flushes. You're focused on aiming at the bird and lose your partners location in the excitement. I peppered a friend of mine once doing that and I've had the same done to me at a distance.
Daughters friend just lost a relative ,shot and killed while mowing her lawn by hunters

Why?
Daughters friend just lost a relative ,shot and killed while mowing her lawn by hunters
God has a destiny set for all of us. His destiny was unfortunate but he served his purpose on earth for God.

Why?

Was this in Dearborn county, Indiana by chance?

Why?

That's so sad and horrible.

God has a destiny set for all of us. His destiny was unfortunate but he served his purpose on earth for God.
as a youngster I believed in a higher being ,,Not so much anymore

Was this in Dearborn county, Indiana by chance?
Maine not sure of town

Good for him. He and his hunting buddies slaughtered the Pheasants. They're extremely good to eat. It's been a while since I went Pheasant hunting. I prefer Quail, Duck, and Gallinule hunting. Nice to see the future 47th President enjoying himself this weekend.

DNQ_7ccVoAAsYb_

Donald Trump Jr. Joins Rep. Steve King for Iowa Pheasant Hunt - Breitbart

Real hunters don't call it 'slaughtering' game.
Yes they do, and I'm a real hunter.

Yeah, what’s more awesome than assassinating small birds with a high powered rifle?

Forum List

Back